Straight exhibitionist showing uncut grower on cam

A: Straight having sucked? B: Straights convertible but Gays natural?

• A: Yes B: Yes

• A: Yes B: No

• A: No B: Yes

• A: No B: No

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One hundred percent straight showoff here so please keep your cam off and watch (lovely ladies excepted of course, I'm only too happy when the rare one of you wants to play together) What makes me even more rare for America is that I am uncut, with a short tight skin that can’t contain my head such that it always peeps out, even at my smallest which is as little as 1.5" when freezing cold and might best be described as a turtleneck rather than an anteater. Moreover, because of this it naturally retracts (mushroomhead pops out for inspection) approaching semi -status and then pulling tight as I grow fully hard, so I almost appear cut. Someone seeing me hard for the first time will typically have no clue I am uncut, which was a great advantage to me here in the States, where women have a number of negative preconceptions about skin, including that it harbors disease, smells and looks gross and is just generally weird. Humorously a number who have already fucked and sucked me for at least the first time (in well-lit conditions) have subsequently made a comment in my presence of how they think one of these things, and I've enjoyed the look on their faces when I loudly say "Oh really? Is that a fact? Because you didn't voice any such complaints last night while my uncut dick was in your throat for an hour! I see how it is! If you can't be honest with me then begone bitch" and feigning being grievously affronted. By this time they're already firmly cock addled and can't possibly reconcile these two facts and the look of confused and shocked embarrassment would really be something to record if you had a chance. Just confounded as can be. I’m a big grower through about a seven inch range from smallest to something like my max, although I sometimes think if adequately fluffed it may be to keep going. It is a progression and many think a great show. Finally I’ve always been an exhibitionist. Being observed exposed to any admirer turns me on, which makes me grow and expose my head to view whether I actually wanted to or not and this has been true since early childhood somewhere. This is especially true when it is unexpected, and often happens at urinals (subtlety and mastery of peripheral vision are not two of the stronger character traits of men), but also happens publicly generally when clothed. In more comfortable settings, I am usually slow and steady to grow and slower to come (only two women have ever completed me with head alone and I don't come while fucking either until she hops on top and bobs nice and shallowly for a while, popping her tight pussy entrance just over the head and about the upper third of the shaft, which is covered, when hard, by the skin that is usually on the inside. It has to be fast and with a consistent rhythm/cadence to build to finish and it always has to be very well lubed. My head is so sensitive that only mouth or pussy will do. I don't even touch it myself without my skin in between. To be ridden to completion typically takes about 15-20 minutes at best, even having fucked for an hour or more in any other (or more commonly many positions, but I don’t lose erections quickly either so stay hard when I come and can continue and multiple if inclined because of it, but again, only if I can recline and relax and focus on that divine sensation. My record is seven loads when a Vietnamese model I dated who nicknamed me jumbo dick decided she wanted to see what it would take to make me go soft after an orgasm, or rather, how many, and proceeded as described above from the outset focused specifically on trying to extract as many loads as needed. Well, needless to say, and I commend her enthusiasm (it hasn't been matched since sadly) after an hour and twenty minutes she plumb wore out after my seventh load bareback into her tight sweet shaven and vigorously squirting trim, so I must say I got the last laugh that day, and it took longer than ever to go soft, probably forty-five minutes, and I stayed inserted until it finally did and squirted out as we fell asleep in an absolutely saturated hotel mattress with her still on top of me. I've dated a fair number of women and while many squirt, it seems all Asians do and it is just the hottest thing to me. I love licking and fingering them and feeling that little gland puff up like a water balloon and get so hard and then gush, and repeating as quickly and frequently as possible until they can't take any more and leap up like a mad beast pushing me down and swallowing me so vigorously i often wonder where, in that little throat, can it be going? Nothing more exhilarating than a still gushing pert and flushed young beauty literally impaling herself on me with the depth of her lust to consume my manhood. One can never get too much of this.

I have presence on
Skype: phallic apotheosis or live:tacit.apotheosis (Gmail is tacit.apotheosis as well)
Kik: phallicapotheosis
Appear.in: appear.in/phallicapotheosis
Rabb.it: | Rabbit

I am most commonly on Skype and LPSG although not commonly in chat here as flash required and not iPhone compatible, so message me on one of them ideally, but know that I don't take unsolicited calls, message first for authorization, and I don't have notifications on for any such application so as to manage when and who can potentially see these. If you message me and want a reply, appearing to be online always helps, especially some time later.

While I love showing for any admirer, or groups of them, women will take priority as a visually oriented woman who enjoys watching is such a rare and precious gem. Women who want to c2c, (if more than one of you exists) will move to the front of my queue!

Just for interest, since I am 100% straight, I had no idea before joining this site over a decade ago, of just how many men consider themselves straight (flat out, not bi, curious or any other variant) and yet are excited to watch, look at dick or "compare" and really shocking, want to suck a dick merely because it is bigger than their own or what have you. Blown. A. Way! If LPSG is any guide and it probably is not exactly representative, a vast majority of men if not most would actually suck a dick without altering their conception of their identity. I realize there is more onus against identifying as something other than straight in culture at large, but on here? What could be a safer environment to affirm your undying love for cock? Now everyone can define it how they like, and they do, but for my part, by genuinely saying I'm straight what I mean is that to me, male bodies and genitals do not excite me, or cause me to want to see or watch or fuck them, or to be rick-rolled by surprise display of uninvited cock or ass or anything else, and most certainly not interact with them, compare, suck, see how large, small or whatever other attributes they have and etc. And furthermore upon professing my lack of interest in sex with men in whatever form, so very many men claiming gay, and that they are born that way, which I agree with coincidentally, proceed to press for whatever interaction saying, in essence, that if I'd just try it I would suddenly and unexpectedly realize that I really like it, despite my lifelong interest in female bodies and genitals exclusively. I cannot comprehend who they think will actually doubt themselves enough to be persuaded by such an arguement, and furthermore how they could so hypocritically undermine the really incredible progress toward acceptance as a normal and needed segment of any human population, and that they are okay as they are and didn't become gay due to corruption by other "sick" men or choose their identity in order to rebel or what have you. How can you claim you're naturally gay, and then try to convert straight men? What gives? So in the poll below I'd like to see what the group thinks about these points.

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One hundred percent straight showoff here so please keep your cam off and watch (lovely ladies excepted of course, I'm only too happy when the rare one of you wants to play together) What makes me even more rare for America is that I am uncut, with a short tight skin that can’t contain my head such that it always peeps out, even at my smallest which is as little as 1.5" when freezing cold and might best be described as a turtleneck rather than an anteater. Moreover, because of this it naturally retracts (mushroomhead pops out for inspection) approaching semi -status and then pulling tight as I grow fully hard, so I almost appear cut. Someone seeing me hard for the first time will typically have no clue I am uncut, which was a great advantage to me here in the States, where women have a number of negative preconceptions about skin, including that it harbors disease, smells and looks gross and is just generally weird. Humorously a number who have already fucked and sucked me for at least the first time (in well-lit conditions) have subsequently made a comment in my presence of how they think one of these things, and I've enjoyed the look on their faces when I loudly say "Oh really? Is that a fact? Because you didn't voice any such complaints last night while my uncut dick was in your throat for an hour! I see how it is! If you can't be honest with me then begone bitch" and feigning being grievously affronted. By this time they're already firmly cock addled and can't possibly reconcile these two facts and the look of confused and shocked embarrassment would really be something to record if you had a chance. Just confounded as can be. I’m a big grower through about a seven inch range from smallest to something like my max, although I sometimes think if adequately fluffed it may be to keep going. It is a progression and many think a great show. Finally I’ve always been an exhibitionist. Being observed exposed to any admirer turns me on, which makes me grow and expose my head to view whether I actually wanted to or not and this has been true since early childhood somewhere. This is especially true when it is unexpected, and often happens at urinals (subtlety and mastery of peripheral vision are not two of the stronger character traits of men), but also happens publicly generally when clothed. In more comfortable settings, I am usually slow and steady to grow and slower to come (only two women have ever completed me with head alone and I don't come while fucking either until she hops on top and bobs nice and shallowly for a while, popping her tight pussy entrance just over the head and about the upper third of the shaft, which is covered, when hard, by the skin that is usually on the inside. It has to be fast and with a consistent rhythm/cadence to build to finish and it always has to be very well lubed. My head is so sensitive that only mouth or pussy will do. I don't even touch it myself without my skin in between. To be ridden to completion typically takes about 15-20 minutes at best, even having fucked for an hour or more in any other (or more commonly many positions, but I don’t lose erections quickly either so stay hard when I come and can continue and multiple if inclined because of it, but again, only if I can recline and relax and focus on that divine sensation. My record is seven loads when a Vietnamese model I dated who nicknamed me jumbo dick decided she wanted to see what it would take to make me go soft after an orgasm, or rather, how many, and proceeded as described above from the outset focused specifically on trying to extract as many loads as needed. Well, needless to say, and I commend her enthusiasm (it hasn't been matched since sadly) after an hour and twenty minutes she plumb wore out after my seventh load bareback into her tight sweet shaven and vigorously squirting trim, so I must say I got the last laugh that day, and it took longer than ever to go soft, probably forty-five minutes, and I stayed inserted until it finally did and squirted out as we fell asleep in an absolutely saturated hotel mattress with her still on top of me. I've dated a fair number of women and while many squirt, it seems all Asians do and it is just the hottest thing to me. I love licking and fingering them and feeling that little gland puff up like a water balloon and get so hard and then gush, and repeating as quickly and frequently as possible until they can't take any more and leap up like a mad beast pushing me down and swallowing me so vigorously i often wonder where, in that little throat, can it be going? Nothing more exhilarating than a still gushing pert and flushed young beauty literally impaling herself on me with the depth of her lust to consume my manhood. One can never get too much of this.

I have presence on
Skype: phallic apotheosis or live:tacit.apotheosis (Gmail is tacit.apotheosis as well)

I am most commonly on Skype and LPSG although not commonly in chat here as flash required and not iPhone compatible, so message me on one of them ideally, but know that I don't take unsolicited calls, message first for authorization, and I don't have notifications on for any such application so as to manage when and who can potentially see these. If you message me and want a reply, appearing to be online always helps, especially some time later.

While I love showing for any admirer, or groups of them, women will take priority as a visually oriented woman who enjoys watching is such a rare and precious gem. Women who want to c2c, (if more than one of you exists) will move to the front of my queue!

Just for interest, since I am 100% straight, I had no idea before joining this site over a decade ago, of just how many men consider themselves straight (flat out, not bi, curious or any other variant) and yet are excited to watch, look at dick or "compare" and really shocking, want to suck a dick merely because it is bigger than their own or what have you. Blown. A. Way! If LPSG is any guide and it probably is not exactly representative, a vast majority of men if not most would actually suck a dick without altering their conception of their identity. I realize there is more onus against identifying as something other than straight in culture at large, but on here? What could be a safer environment to affirm your undying love for cock? Now everyone can define it how they like, and they do, but for my part, by genuinely saying I'm straight what I mean is that to me, male bodies and genitals do not excite me, or cause me to want to see or watch or fuck them, or to be rick-rolled by surprise display of uninvited cock or ass or anything else, and most certainly not interact with them, compare, suck, see how large, small or whatever other attributes they have and etc. And furthermore upon professing my lack of interest in sex with men in whatever form, so very many men claiming gay, and that they are born that way, which I agree with coincidentally, proceed to press for whatever interaction saying, in essence, that if I'd just try it I would suddenly and unexpectedly realize that I really like it, despite my lifelong interest in female bodies and genitals exclusively. I cannot comprehend who they think will actually doubt themselves enough to be persuaded by such an arguement, and furthermore how they could so hypocritically undermine the really incredible progress toward acceptance as a normal and needed segment of any human population, and that they are okay as they are and didn't become gay due to corruption by other "sick" men or choose their identity in order to rebel or what have you. How can you claim you're naturally gay, and then try to convert straight men? What gives? So in the poll below I'd like to see what the group thinks about these points.
Online now

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have presence on

Bump

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am straight uncut and a major exhibitionist and show off perpetually on cam and all over the web. Here are options to watch my perfect autoretracting dynamic uncut cock (proclaimed beautiful and perfect independently by thousands of admirers). I am many places, always with a the name PhallicApotheosis like here, for instance tele gr4m (where I maintain my exhibitionism chan nel), discord, whereby, rabb.it and watch2gether (nice because i can play my Japanese porn and show together on my iPhone) and Kik although no videochat. I am PhallicApotheosis@gmail for gchat and hangouts as well as P3RF3CTDICK@gmail and tacit.apotheosis@gmail and hangouts is cool because one can login from multiple devices and provide a discrete feed from each so the viewer may enjoy multiple perspectives. Tacit.apotheosis@gmail is my actual username on stripchat and wire and finally on cam4 it was truncated to phallap and my latest skype is drinkeverylastdropofmymilk@outlook. Most of these I’m rarely on but thought I’d give you the range of options in case something works.