Straight fellow, 8+ curved inches, loves deep throat

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Humblestud, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Humblestud

Humblestud New Member

Hi, all.

I found this board a while ago and when I posted an erotic story, I was encouraged to introduce myself here.

I'm a straight guy, early 40's now, with what I hear is above average size-about 8.5" long, almost 9" with a cock ring, and not quite 6" around. I've gotten away from describing my dick first, but I suppose that's normal here. I have quite a curve-if you care, check out http://profiles.yahoo.com/humblestud9 for a cock pic. Sorry, I don't show my face. I travel a lot, and meet a lot of customers. I do IT for a living, specializing in IT security.

I do love deep throat, and have even made some very interesting amateur videos with a very talented lady, but I son't be showing those for a while due to personal reasons.

I also run a deep throat group-in fact, it seems that one of my members is here already-he's the one who encouraged me to post my introduction. The URL is http://groups.google.com/group/DTTech. It's a hetero group-all are welcome to join, but please keep that in mind when posting. Right now there are a couple of female mods, over 400 deep throat videos to download, with several more being added every day, some erotic fiction, and for Valentine's Day, I'll be opening a thread to discuss learning deep throat and deep throat techniques.

That's about it. I've written a couple of erotic stories myself, featuring deep throat of course, so look for those if you like.

So again, hi.

2. ArtfulDominant

Albums:
    Welcome Joe

You'll be a welcome addition here with your stories and possible videos in the future.

You've done a fine job with your Google group in a very short period of time. Btw, quite the offbeat take that your group will have on February 14th. It could have a more lasting effect on some people than "virtual flowers". "and for Valentine's Day, I'll be opening a thread to discuss learning deep throat and deep throat techniques."

This is a great group too -- some interesting posters, great moderators and just an all round relaxed but zany atmosphere that makes it a neat place to visit when you need some relief from the "real world". :grinning-smiley-003

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Gladtameecha, Humblestud.

4. B_kenetik

B_kenetik New Member

Welcome around dude.

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Intresting...

6. jordanj

jordanj New Member

Albums:
    very nice, if you want me hanging off the end of it, let me know.

7. Humblestud

Humblestud New Member

See, I was getting a nice reception, and then someone who chooses to ignore the fact that I'm STRAIGHT has to be an ass.

I'm straight. I don't have anything against gays, but I don't want to have to keep turning them down. It's just annoying.

Got a wife or girlfriend? Maybe then we can talk.

8. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My guess is that if you hang out here for a while, you'll either get used to it, and take it for what it is (a compliment), and maybe even learn to appreciate it :eek: ,or you'll leave.

Either way, you'll also learn that being rude is not very well accepted here, no matter what your orientation.

Psst....not very "Humble" in my opinion :tongue:

9. Bacchusbigboy

Bacchusbigboy New Member

Albums:
    G'day and welcome form down under - thanks for tell us so much about your self. Oh and nice dick

10. Matthew

Gold Member

Yeah, I hate it when people annoy me. Life sucks.

I'm sure you'll get along here just swimmingly.

11. Andrew2500

Andrew2500 New Member

Hey, welcome to the forum.

I can't view the pic, requires login, but just to say, 8.5 with close to 6 inch girth is nowhere above average... it's very big. I know we all vary with what we consider such. But check this out on what's the most realistic average:

Average penis size – What is the Average Penis Size

I'd say anything about 8 inches in length is considered very big, and in terms of girth 6 is great if you got it on most of your penis.

And as you can see i'm straight, so no need to worry here. Just helping you feel better about your dick. Or correcting your judgement about average at least.

Take care

12. sdjdguy

sdjdguy Member

Albums:
    The only person being an "ass" was you. The guy complimented you. You chose to react rudely rather than either ignore him, or politely accept the compliment. Your choice. But you shouldn't cop an attitude when you posted a link to a nice big cock and elicited a compliment. Are you that insecure?

13. Xavian

Xavian New Member

Albums:
    I think Humblestud loves the cock ;)...he's pretty ambiguous when it comes to his sexuality, no?

Draft saved Draft deleted