Straight Former Hockey Player looking for Naked Hangouts in Toronto

uncutstraighteight

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys,

I used to play hockey every winter but I haven't had the time for it these last few years. I miss the male camaraderie and testosterone of the locker room after a game, the whole team naked and drinking and just having fun. I'm looking to recreate that by having a dude over to my place, drinking, talking about whatever, watching a game or TV or something. Just being comfortable naked and enjoying the masculinity of it. I'm straight but I'm cool if gay or bi guys want to join me. I know not every guy had the same team sports experience growing up so if you'd like to experience it now, hit me up.

I'm in downtown Toronto, girlfriend is out of town for the next couple weeks, so I can host basically whenever.

Thanks.

pinupsandbeefcake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys,

I used to play hockey every winter but I haven't had the time for it these last few years. I miss the male camaraderie and testosterone of the locker room after a game, the whole team naked and drinking and just having fun. I'm looking to recreate that by having a dude over to my place, drinking, talking about whatever, watching a game or TV or something. Just being comfortable naked and enjoying the masculinity of it. I'm straight but I'm cool if gay or bi guys want to join me. I know not every guy had the same team sports experience growing up so if you'd like to experience it now, hit me up.

I'm in downtown Toronto, girlfriend is out of town for the next couple weeks, so I can host basically whenever.

Thanks.
Hey, fellow social nudist in Thornhill. Bi, partnered. Up for nude hangs, male camaraderie is great. Get in touch if you want to hang.

starfire99

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey guys,

Thanks.
Any chance of another hang out, the next time your GF is away? If possible maybe open it up to guys online / in other locations?

Dpronyc

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Any chance of another hang out, the next time your GF is away? If possible maybe open it up to guys online / in other locations?
I’d be down. If you’re still game let me know.

Reactions: starfire99

uncutstraighteight

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D

deleted6987111

Hey guys,

Thanks.
Fuuuuck i wish I was in Toronto bro. That sounds so fucking perfect.