Straight forum

D

deleted19419241

What would you think of a forum focused on women who fantasize about big dicks?

Like the "show off" section but for straight men and women where we could talk, flirt, send each other some pictures...

I know there are a lot of guys who want to share with girls but only find men here. Would some of you girls be interested?

Reactions: JRZENN74

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You might find a few women enjoying such a forum, but you’re more likely to find a lot of men posing as women.

Personally, I wouldn’t be interested. I’m interested in men, but I have never fantasized about big dicks.

D

deleted19419241

You might find a few women enjoying such a forum, but you’re more likely to find a lot of men posing as women.

Personally, I wouldn’t be interested. I’m interested in men, but I have never fantasized about big dicks.
I wouldn’t mind sharing to men too as long as there are women in the group. This could be easily verified (especially if we create a snap group). And I would assume that the majority of women on this website have at least an interest for large penises…

The point is I often read comments from straight guys complaining about a lack of girls. Maybe lpsg should find a way to promote a greater feminine presence.

Any other suggestion is welcome :)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You might be surprised at how few women are interested in size - even when there were greater numbers of women here.

It would be nice if we could return to a time when there was more diversity here, but I think the money is where the gay photos/vids are. It’s just the nature of business.

D

deleted19419241

You might be surprised at how few women are interested in size - even when there were greater numbers of women here.

It would be nice if we could return to a time when there was more diversity here, but I think the money is where the gay photos/vids are. It’s just the nature of business.
Maybe… I disagree about the size though. In my experience, it can be a real turn on. But you’re right: It should not be the only aspect. The quality of the discussion, the nature of the relationship (kinkiness, domination, games…), the overall aesthetics of the body are important factors too.

But lpsg is focused on huge dicks, that’s why I put emphasis on this aspect.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Active women on LPSG are The Last Unicorn status. Our sisters made for the ocean waves a long time back. A general "what do you expect, you're on a big dick site" misogyny and entitlement ran them off.

Everything Ms @LaFemme said plus 1.

D

deleted19419241

So sad to hear… There must be feminine interest for the content provided on lpsg though. That’s why I’m trying to open a debate on how to create a safe space for women and straight men to explore their fantasies.

Since every other thread is complaining about the lack of girls here, I think it is important to address the issue. What was different a few years ago, since you all keep commenting about this golden age ?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
An important fact - throughout LPSG's history most women found the site by a Cracked article or Googling problems accommodating the large penis attached to the man they were interested in.

There were the Cam-girl years when the then owner courted sex workers to pad out the roster of women visitors. Enthusiastic about the eager audience they found, not the peen.

Been here since 2008, one hand counts the actual women who came here seeking big dicks.

D

deleted19419241

An important fact - throughout LPSG's history most women found the site by a Cracked article or Googling problems accommodating the large penis attached to the man they were interested in.

There were the Cam-girl years when the then owner courted sex workers to pad out the roster of women visitors. Enthusiastic about the eager audience they found, not the peen.

Been here since 2008, one hand counts the actual women who came here seeking big dicks.
Ok, so now they prefer cam sites to monetize their services (benefit from this “eager audience” you’re talking about). Not the kind of stuff I’m looking for.

Interestingly enough, I had about 15-20 matches/month on Tinder with an explicit profile (no face, just abs and the size). Most of the girls were just curious and blocked me on Snap after I sent some pics. But a serious minority wanted more. So I know for a fact that there is an interest… but few girls seem to visit this site. Maybe it’s generational.

D

deleted19419241

I didn’t talk about a site, but Tinder. That is very different… and a lot more work and time to invest.

And yes, sadly, I guess I wont stay here very long if I cant find any woman to talk to.

But no need to argue further. If you are happy with this situation, it’s great for you :)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thank you for the answer. Can I know what you’re looking for?

Conversation.

I've made true friends here. That's why I stay. Not at all for dick. Dick is always available. Too available. If I want to look at dick I do not need this website to do so.

D

deleted19419241

Conversation.

I've made true friends here. That's why I stay. Not at all for dick. Dick is always available. Too available. If I want to look at dick I do not need this website to do so.
I understand. I guess above average dicks are not that frequent.

For me it’s the opposite, conversations are often too available… but who knows? Maybe I’ll find above average conversation partners on a dick site.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I understand. I guess above average dicks are not that frequent.

For me it’s the opposite, conversations are often too available… but who knows? Maybe I’ll find above average conversation partners on a dick site.

That's the thing, size doesn't matter at all to me. At. All. Seriously. I am not a size queen or even size concerned in any way.

Conversation is easy to find too... But...
*Good* conversation is rare. Even on this site... But I find it still after 10 years as a member here.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mmmm, I'd probably take a look if there was such a forum here but as soon you start mentioning snap and stuff I'm out, I don't do social media and certainly don't do cam, can't think of anything more boring tbh than cam.
Dunno, try it and see how it goes @HugeCockFantasy , tbh didn't know we were able to start our own forums here x

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

That part.

I feel like a website like that would end up just becoming a mirror of LPSG (i.e. mostly populated with gay men). Women don't tend to be visual like men with regard to attraction, especially not penises. That's why dick pics are so horrendous.

And annoying. : unamused:

Reactions: lapdog2001
D

deleted19419241

That part.

I feel like a website like that would end up just becoming a mirror of LPSG (i.e. mostly populated with gay men). Women don't tend to be visual like men with regard to attraction, especially not penises. That's why dick pics are so horrendous.

And annoying. : unamused:

What about entire body pics with nice abs and a huge cock? Nudes included in a great discussion? Fantasies slowly build by words and pictures?

Can’t a really great cock be an asset in this context (the idea of the domination or hypersexuality, the fact that it’s so rare, that it could really make you feel new sensations, maybe tear you apart or even hurt a little)?

Almost every answer on this thread is so negative and doesn’t match my experience at all… which is surprising considering the name of the site

I am not talking about disgusting dickpics poping out of nowhere. Men (at least some) can be subtle and have a sense of aesthetics too. All the point is to create and explore fantasies…