Straight Friend Becomes Massage/jo Buddy

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hanging, I just finished reading your story from beginning to end. Man both you and Jay are really two blessed and lucky men. Being a married man to a woman. I know what it's like when the intimacy is gone from a marriage. You totally do feel unloved and sexually unwanted.
Amazing that you guys were there for each other. Physically you both are unbelievable specimens more than that is sounds like you are both incredible hearts and both together make you Awesome.
Please let us hear more about you guys.
Thanks again!!!

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After returning home from our camping weekend Jay and I had a tighter bond than ever. We knew we were there for each other, no matter what. The next day we were back at the gym to work out and we both just smiled, knowing what all had transpired. I bet nobody around us had any clue we are fuck buddies. It made me wonder how many other people around us may have something going on we don't know about.

My wife and I have a small cabin and I had a couple projects I had been working on that came to a halt because I needed some extra muscle for one of them and someone to hold the ladder due to uneven ground so I could get up and do the other one. Several weeks after the camping trip I asked Jay if he would come with me. Even though we had two hot sessions at his house since that weekend, we both looked forward to actually sleeping together again, in addition to hot sex.

We took off mid-afternoon on a Friday and arrived there before the dinner hour. The cabin in down a narrow lane that dead ends just past our place. The house sits down a long driveway through the woods and then opens up to a panoramic view of the valley below. It is totally private. We unloaded our stuff and opened up windows to let fresh air in. Then we headed into town to get some dinner and stop at the liquor store.

Back at the cabin later on our stomachs were satisfied, but there were other parts that were not. We stripped down and grabbed a bottle of Ketel One and went out onto the deck. We lifted the cover off the hot tub and crawled in, each with a full glass in hand and the bottle sitting nearby. I couldn't wait any longer and moved over so our legs were touching. I slid my hand over his thigh and went straight for his cock. He immediately sat up on the edge so I had a full view and access to his package. We had not been in the tub for more than a few minutes, but his heavy balls were already hanging even lower than usual from the hot water. I went in and tongued his glans and licked up and down his shaft. I liked feeling his cock grow in my mouth so I dove right in before he could get too hard. By then the sun was setting and when I sat back for a minute to admire his body, it was wrapped in a warm glow of the red sunset. In my eyes he was the epitome of the perfect man.

I continued my oral exploration and was rewarded with a nice salty load. I moved up to kiss him and transfer some of his own seed back to him. Jay pulled me up and had me standing right in front of him so he could go down on me. The best way to describe the next few minutes is an oral assault. The man was hungry for dick and mine was there for the taking. I still couldn't believe he wasn't a long time cocksucker because he is that good. I knew he was telling the truth though. He is just a quick learner and I take credit for teaching him how to do it right. After several minutes the intensity of his attack eased up, but his passion did not. I rewarded him with shot after shot after shot of my cum.

We were getting hot from the water, not to mention each other, so we got out and sat out on the lounge chairs drinking our vodkas. We were both looking forward to continuing our session in bed, but for now we were enjoying the breeze as it cooled our naked bodies. Eventually we headed indoors and before going to bed we showered together. The shower stall was not really designed for two adult men so it was close quarters, but neither of us minded having the other one's cock poking its way around.

I was so hungry for Jay's ass I took charge before he could. When you have two alpha males, you gotta do what you gotta do. I saw that I was going to need to clean up his hairy ass again, but for that night I didn't care how much of a forest it was. It was definitely getting easier to prep Jay now that we had been fucking for a while. He still had a nice tight hole for me to plow, but he himself was more relaxed about me invading it. I rode him for the longest time yet, switching into a few different positions along the way. At last I could not hold back any longer and let loose a huge blast that left a gooey mess to cover his thick chest and stomach hair.

Jay was so fucking horny after taking everything I had dished out that he did not waste a second prepping me for his extra thick slab of meat. By then I had adapted to his hefty girth and he was able to ease into me before giving it his all. He rode my ass hard and lasted nearly as long as I had. I never tried of feeling his enormous balls slapping my ass with each stroke. I was sure it was adding another layer of pleasure to my experience I was not able to provide for him. Because he had gotten right down to topping me after I came, my jizz had been dripping of his body. I drank his load, both because I was hungry for it, but we were both already both covered.

I ended up fucking him during our shower. As I mentioned, the shower stall was not intended for two guys, so there was no kneeling down for any foreplay. I got right to business and had Jay pressed against the glass. The hot water was running out so I had to speed it up before we froze our balls. After drying off we sat in the living room with another drink. Jay told me he could not believe he was going to admit it, but he proceeded to tell me if neither of us were married he would go 100% gay for me. I told him I had secretly been thinking the same thing for several weeks. I also said I was so proud of him for not hiding those feelings and trying to be all macho. Masculine guys can still get emotional and share feelings.

We went to bed, both fully satisfied. This time he spooned me and it felt fantastic to have his chubby cock against me and the warmth of his body felt great as the cool breeze blew in through the screen. We both woke up to the sound of a rooster on a neighboring property. It was till too early for us so we drifted back to sleep. The next time I woke up he was flat on his back next to me and there was a major tent under the sheet. I crawled in there and had some pre-breakfast. Before I got too far into the process Jay reminded me he still owed me a fuck since I was one up on him.

Afterwards I made us breakfast and then suggested we get my projects out to the way so we could enjoy the remainder of the weekend not having to think about them. Even with a lunch break we were completely finished working by mid afternoon. We decided to go for a walk and by the time we got back to the cabin we each took a shower, separately this time to make sure we got all of the day's grime off our bodies after the work we had done.

We tried a different restaurant for dinner that night and each had a couple glasses of wine with our meal. Back at the cabin we had a bit of a repeat of the previous night's activities, but this time there was less aggression and more sensitive touch. I liked that we were able to flip the switch and deliver a range of experiences for each other. Whether we were rough or tender, the constant thing was passion.

The next day was gorgeous. It felt great to have my projects done. After having wake up sex I told Jay I had an idea for a fun way to spend an hour or so. I made breakfast and he offered to clean up so while he was busy I got out a huge tarp and spread it out on the grass in front of the cabin. I had pre-planned this little adventure so I went to the car and got two full bottles of body oil I had purchased the day before we came up. I emptied one bottle onto the tarp and saved the other to cover each of us. Just then I heard the screen door slam and turned to see Jay heading my way. He said You little devil! Is that wat I think it is? I said I didn't know what he thought it was so I didn't know how to reply. He saw the bottle of oil on the ground and picked it up and said lets do it!

He covered me and I covered him and then we stepped onto the tarp. It was fucking slippery so we each reached out to the other to prevent falling and both took a tumble, with me ending up on top. We immediately started wrestling. Neither of us had wrestled in school, but we were both familiar enough to figure out some holds and we were both competitive so we really went at it. Our oil drenched bodies reflected the sun and our cocks were both at full attention. He said I am taking your ass down and I will own it. I said fuck you, and by that I mean I will be the one fucking your ass when this is over.

Jay has a little size on me and I don't just mean his cock and balls. He is taller and has a little more muscle mass so it really didn't surprise me that he would win our match. It was also difficult to think about being the loser when it meant I was going to get fucked by the guy who had turned my world on end and had turned us both into gay sex machines. It was our sexiest fuck yet with all of the slippery in coating us. Jay's dick slid in easily and it felt amazing to get fucked in the open air, in total privacy, but with a view overlooking the town below. It felt kind of naughty.

Still more to come...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Now that Jay and I had become accustomed to spending weekends together our shorter sessions at his house didn't seem like enough. We both still love our wives and have no plans to change anything there so we just had to make our time together work.

After our oil wresting experience at my cabin we both talked about how cool it had been. While the weather was still nice we decided to wrestle in his private back yard. He didn't put out a tarp, but we did oil up. We also decided the winner got to choose how we would spend the balance of our time.

Without the slippery tarp I was able to put more leverage into my moves and holds. Plus, I was determined I was going to win, even though Jay is bigger and stronger than me. We had been going at it about 15 minutes and were pretty evenly matched. There is something quite erotic about having our nude bodies and cocks grinding together. I kicked into overdrive and pinned him, but he powered through and flipped me and got me down, but I just couldn't let him win two in a row so I gave it my all and took him down.

After that workout we were both hot and sweaty. We were also dirty from rolling around in the grass. I told him I wanted him to fuck me in the pool. First we dove in the deep end and swam a few minutes to cool off. Then we went to the sun shelf where the water is just a few inches deep. The water, sunshine, and fresh air added a new dimension to our sex. As Jay thrust in and out of my ass water was splashing and causing small waves to move from us in rings.

When he was ready to launch his missle I took his load in my ass so there would be minimal sperm floating in the pool. I could feel his glans expand and then the contractions as he shot several spurts deep inside me. Afterwards he laid beside me panting. He had gone straight from wrestling, to swimming, to fucking me and he was panting.

Once we both were rested a bit Jay said I had not cum yet so we had to do something about it. I asked what he had in mind. He reminded me I had won the wrestling match and it was my choice. I decided to face fuck him. I never tired of seeing my big cock in his mouth and loved to hear him beg for it and then devour it while looking up at me with his sexy eyes. By that time I was so horned up I only lasted a few minutes, shooting my load down his throat.

After showering together and drying each other off, we got dressed. At the front door we stopped and embraced. We ended up spending a few more minutes passionately kissing. This time our tongues were doing the wrestling.

As I was pulling out of Jay's driveway the pool guy was arriving. I called Jay and said we almost had a visitor when he was fucking me in the pool. He said, I have my man and don't need another guy invading my territory.

More to come...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jay and I both travel some for business so we began to look for opportunities where we could meet up. I needed to be in Santa Fe for a meeting and Jay said he had been planning on going to Albuquerque at some point and it is only 45 minutes away. We scheduled our trips and worked it out so Jay would come up to Santa Fe when he was finished with his business. He had a rental car and when he pulled into the hotel parking lot he called to say he had arrived. I had just gotten back from finish of my meeting and we were both feeling great that our trips were successful. Now we could relax together for the weekend.

I went out to meet Jay and show him to our room. It was dinner time so we headed out to eat. The food tasty and by the time we returned to our room we were both a world away from the work that brought us both here. It was a beautiful early evening and we decided to go for a swim. We are both lap swimmers and our suits are lycra square cuts. While they are not exactly revealing, they do not do much to disguise our big bulges. Let's just say we turned a few heads as we walked across the parking lot and even more when we got back out of the pool with the lycra plastered to our equipment. We moved over to the whirlpool and it felt great as the cooler nigh air was quickly moving in. After about 10 minutes we made our way back to the room.

We stripped and both got into the shower. It was pretty spacious so it accommodated us comfortably. Jay was on his knees in front of me in seconds and that was about how long it took for me to go from the semi I had been hauling around to a full fledged boner. I didn't want to loose a load in the shower so I hoisted him up and went down to give him a blowjob. We had missed a week so it had been two weeks since we had been together and we were fucking horny. After his cock was aiming for the ceiling we got down to the business of soaping and shampooing and then dried off well and headed for the bed.

We eased into a 69 and were both hard again quickly. We had gotten into the habit of trying to cum at the same time when we could. He was ready a bit ahead of me so I slowed my assault a bit and when I had caught up we both let our loads fly down the other's throat. Neither of us lost our erections. We were so horny for each other. I told Jay I want to fuck him and for a change I want to lay back and have him ride me so I could look up at his face and also watch his cock and balls bouncing around as he went up and down my shaft. I was soaking in every detail of his face and body, but his big thick meat and hefty balls were mesmerizing. I reached out and ran my fingers through his chest hair and tweaked his nipples. I told him I was going to blow and felt spurt after spurt of my hot man seed shooting up his ass.

Basically Jay had done most of the physical work while I fucking him so he wanted me on all fours at the edge of the bed so he could stand up and ram his long thick dick into me. I had never seen him so hungry for my ass as he was that night. It felt great to be filled with him. I had really missed feeling those extra large bouncing balls on my ass cheeks and all together it all felt fantastic. He fucked me for quite awhile, but it all was over far too soon for my liking.

We fell asleep in each other's arms and ended up fucking again sometime during the night. We woke up far later than we were accustomed to, but felt great just being together. We skipped breakfast and headed out to the pool. The sun was bright so we swam and then laid on lounge chairs to soak up some rays. After we got showered nd dressed we found a nice spot for lunch and then I told Jay I had a surprise for him. There is a place just out of Santa Fe called Ten Thousand Waves. It is an indoor/outdoor spa. There is an open air deck that is clothing optional and coed. Both Jay and I enjoy looking at women and there were a few there that caught our attention. It looked like we caught their eyes, too, Well, maybe it was just our cocks they were looking at!!! We spent a couple hours there, in and out of the hot tub.

I made a reservation for dinner at a well known restaurant with excellent reviews. Our food was amazing. We each had a Margarita, but did not want to go too heavy on the alcohol and either be tired or not be able to get it up so we restrained ourselves. This meal had taken longer since it was a multi-course fine dining experience so by the time we were back in the room it was fuck time. We both like variety so we used different positions and had a memorable night. We had to get up early to drive ack to Albuquerque for a flight so we called it a night before 11pm.

The next day while we were heading to the airport, I started playing with Jay's crotch and ended up releasing the beast from confinement and gave him a blowjob. I had to be careful so his pants didn't get messed up. I took his load just as he told me we had reached to airport exit. Well, this adventure was over so now we had to figure out our next move,

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jay and I could be locked in a concrete jail cell and we would enjoy fucking each other, but we both agreed the more time we had spent together at other places than his house, the more exciting our sex had become. Both being married, we could not just go off every weekend by ourselves so we had to get creative. For our next get together I brought along a bottle of chocolate sauce intended for ice cream and one of those spray cans of whipped cream. I kept them in a bag so he would not know what I was up to. We went out on the patio and stripped down and then went onto the lawn. I asked Jay to lay on his stomach and keep his eyes closed. I pulled out the chocolate and drizzled it on his ass and into his crack. Then I added some whipped cream. I proceeded to eat some and then begin a sensual tongue bath. It got really hot when I got into his crack. I had planned to do his back and then have him roll over so I cock have dessert on his front side, but seeing that chocolate going into his hole got me heated up and I had to fuck him. I was raging hard by then so I did not need his help so I just got him ready and dove in. There was still some chocolate sauce dripping off his ass cheeks so as I thrust in and out, it was kind of gross looking on my dick, but the whole scene had me horned to the max so I only lasted about five minutes.

When Jay had heard the whipped cream it is kind of an unmistakable sound so he was aware of what I had been up to. He decided he could not come up with a better plan, so he repeated what I had done. It was as sensual as I had hoped it would be. Feeling the chocolate sauce dripping down my crack was awesome enough, but when Jay began his tongue exploration it was very sensual. There is something about the addition of sauce that gets the tongue to slow down and savor, whereas the tongue on it's own is more of a quick assault to its target. Or at least we both agreed that was the case with us.

Like me, Jay was fully hard by the time he had me ready so he simply warned me to get ready for an invasion and his extra thick sausage slid in and impaled me. Just laying nude in the warm sun with this hot guy fucking me was about as perfect as it gets. After he shot his jizz deep inside me I had him lay back and I applied some chocolate sauce and whipped cream on his nipples. That was really erotic and his flaccid dick started to rise again. After cleaning up his nips I gave him a cock and ball massage and he shot another load.

As before, he said he couldn't think of anything better to do than reciprocate what I had just done so I laid back and the got busy. His tongue was so hot tweaking my nipples, but his version of a cock and ball massage had me squirming. My second cum was an impressive load for a guy who had just recently cum. I asked Jay if he liked what I had planned. Quite seriously he said no. Then he smiled and said he fuckin loved it. I told him our next session was his to plan. I couldn't wait to see what he would come up with.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was Jay's turn to plan our adventure. I was curious what he would come up with. The day before we were to meet at his house, he called to let me know he would pick me up. That had me really wondering what he had come up with.

He arrived at the scheduled time and we headed out of town. We took a few turns, with each leading us to a quieter, more remote road. Eventually he pulled off a dirt road onto an old driveway, largely covered with weeds. He had to stop to unlock a gate, drove through and then pulled the gate closed again. He continued driving, winding through the woods and came out into a clearing where there was an old house. It looked lonely, but in good shape. Jay told me it was his grandparent's house and it had been left to his dad, who wasn't ready to part with it. Jay told him he would come out to check on everything.

We got out of the car and immediately Jay told me to strip, as he proceeded to peel off his own clothes. He said to leave shoes on and we began to wonder farther out onto the property bare assed naked. Jay was carrying a gym bag so I knew he was up to something. We finally got to the top of a hill and on the other side there was a long range view of nothing but woods and farm land. He unzipped his bag and pulled out a blanket and spread it on the ground.

He knelt down and began to suck my cock and balls. I had always boned up quickly when outdoors with a hot guy and that day was no exception. His tongue, mouth, and hot breath all felt fantastic on my shaft. I began to move with him and went deeper into his throat. I held out as long as I could, but when he began tugging on my ballsac it was over. I rewarded him with a sperm cocktail. My shots of cum had barely subsided when I went to work on my best friends massive cock. I could still hardly believe after so many years being best friends that our relationship had elevated to this.

I stuffed as much of his girthy 8" down as I could manage. From time to time I lifted off to suck on one of his huge nuts and then moved to the other. After a good long suck, he yelled out he was going to cum. I happily drank down his seed.

I expected to get fucked after that, but Jay told me to get up and he put the blanket back in his gym bag. Then he started walking and I followed, watching his furry ass in anticipation of what I hoped to be ramming soon. We walked down the hill and through some woods to another clearing where there was a huge old Oak tree. There was a ladder against the tree trunk leading up to a sizable deck. Jay told me he and his brother had built it for their kids, but today it was going to be a private fuck club. I told him I liked the sounds of that.

We climbed the ladder and Jay spread the blanket out and we made out for a few minutes. Then I started playing with his ass and prepared him for my cock. When I had him good and ready he gave my dick a great workout, resulting in it being rock hard and ready to impale him. While I was fucking him it was amazing to feel the breeze blow on my body and just to be in nature versus a room in a house. My time as the top guy was about to come to an end as I felt my pending ejaculation. After shooting my load deep in his ass I withdrew my cock and laid down to kiss Jay.

He wasted no time in taking the lead and giving my ass a ride. Although by now I was accustomed to his thickness, it still took my breath away when he popped through. After that I was in heaven. Even though I had just cum for the second time, my dick was hard again. Sex with my buddy made me feel like I had the stamina of a teenage boy again. And talking about stamina, Jay had built up an ability to last when he was pounding me. I was so happy to have a fuck buddy who took his time and made every second feel special. He finally launched his jizz into my insides and as soon as he pulled out I felt an emptiness.

We laid there foe a few minutes just enjoying the beautiful weather. Then we got up, crawled down the ladder and walked back to the house. He unlocked the door and we went in. It was stuffy inside, but otherwise looked as if someone had just stepped out and would be coming home soon. We were both sweaty, but not dirty so he didn't bother turning the water on. After checking each room, we went back outside, he locked up, and we went back to the car and got dressed, another fuck date behind us.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jay and I were able to plan another trip where we could both travel for business and stay on afterwards for pleasure. This time it was to Ft. Lauderdale. We flew down together and we were able to figure out a location where we were both convenient to our meetings and could get by with one hotel room and one rental car.

We arrived on Wednesday in the early evening. By the time we got our luggage and the car we decided to stop for dinner before heading to our hotel. After a nice dinner we checked in and immediately changed into our swimsuits and headed to the pool. We both wear square cut speedos and both pack quite a bulge so we got our fair share of stares as we walked down the long hallway, went down the elevator, and crossed by the lobby to get to the pool door.

We swam for about 20 minutes and then got out and went to sit in the hot tub. When we arrived there were two families in and around the pool, but now it was just the two of us. I started making out with Jay and thought he might stop me, being we were in a public place and someone could come into the area at any time. Instead he got into it and we got lost in ourselves. Above the water we were kissing and below the surface our hands were busy in each other's crotches. By then we were both so ready to fuck that it was difficult to stop to go back to our room, but it was too visible to do it where we were.

Back in the room we shed our swimsuits and dove onto the bed. I was so hot for Jay's ass I quickly took charge and made it clear he was mine. I rode him for a good long while, sliding my hard cock in and out as he pushed back each time to maximize my penetration. When I eventually was at the boiling point I pulled out and jacked my load all over Jay's face and chest. Then I licked him clean, as much as I could.

Jay seemed ravenous when he ate out my ass to prep me for his extra thick meat. He tongue fucked me to the point I felt I could have another orgasm. The combination of his huge cock hitting my inner depths and his massive nuts bouncing around on my butt cheeks was almost more than I could take without shooting another round of cum. When Jay shot spurt after spurt up my ass, I let loose of my load, too.

For the next couple days we both worked all day and fucked at night. When Saturday rolled around I decided I wanted to take Jay to Haulover, a nude beach in Miami. We got in the car and made the short drive and arrived to find I already quite crowded. I had been there many times before, but this was not just Jay's first visit to Haulover, but to any nude beach.

I typically would have headed to the gay section, but Jay staked out a spot in the mixed area, so I didn't suggest otherwise. After getting our rental umbrella and chairs, we rubbed sunscreen on each other and then went for a walk down the beach. Now we were in the gay part of the beach and Jay said he felt like a piece of meat the way the guys were checking us out. I told him it was because they were envious of how he looked and he said, "Alex, if anything they are wondering how I got so lucky to be with a sexy guy like you." He is so modest and knows just the right things to say.

After walking about ten minutes I suggested we go in the water. Once we were out far enough to have water up to our chests, I started playing with his cock. He was rock hard in seconds and when the higher waves would come, his boned up dick came into view. He got me hard, too. After fooling around for about fifteen minutes we had both gone flaccid and started walking back to our chairs.

There were several woman about 20' from us and Jay was getting turned on. He needed to get off his chair and lay on his stomach to hide his erection, but in doing so several people got a big eyeful of his magnificent junk.

We swam a bit more and then packed up. We got some lunch and then headed back to our room and took a nap, wrapped around each other. There was more fucking that night and we went back to Haulover Sunday morning before we had to head home. Jay asked if I minded if we sit in the gay area and I said that was OK with me, but wondered why. He said if he got a boner he would feel less self-conscious there.

We set up our area in close proximity to tons of other nude guys. I tried to observe Jay without him knowing. I was curious if he was as straight as he claims to be. He says I am an anomaly in his life and as much as he enjoys having sex with me, it is only because we are best friends and he doesn't want to cheat on his wife with another woman, but he can justify fucking around with me. He really seemed unaffected by all the sexy guys around us. But soon his cock was rising and I asked what gave him a rise. He said there were several guys blatantly checking us out and it kind of turned him on to think other guys liked what they saw. We had seen several guys with erections so this time Jay just sat in his chair and didn't care who saw it. Just seeing him in that state did a number on me and I popped one, too. It felt great to be sitting there with the ocean breeze and hundreds of naked men surrounding us as we sat there sporting hard cocks. When we were both back down to having semis I suggested we get in the water. Jay was totally soaking up all of the attention when he stood up with his cock pointing almost straight out.

It was another fantastic trip and we both agreed it would not be our last.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I planned our next time together. I had been surprised by Jay's lack of inhibitions when we were in Florida. Seeing him all carefree showing his hard cock on the beach was something new. Sure he was comfortable in the locker room at our gym, but seeing him boned up and not giving a shit was different.

I am a nude model for artists so I had a few jobs lined up. Jay had commented several times that he admired my ability to get naked in front of groups of people and have them study every detail of my anatomy. Now, after a great nude beach experience, I decided it was time for Jay to try it for himself. I pose regularly for a gay artist and he usually invites a few of his artist friends over. i was scheduled to pose at his studio in a few days. I called and asked if he minded me bringing another model with me and he said as long as it's a guy and he has a nice cock, the more the merrier.

On Saturday morning I picked Jay up. I told him to wear a sweat suit and to free ball. He asked why and I said, just go along with it, OK? We pulled up to the studio building and I told Jay what we were going to do. I was still thinking he might say no way, but he said "cool, sounds fun."

We walked up three flights of steps and down the hall to the back of the building. Mike's studio has an entire wall of windows and faces the downtown skyline. That day he had three friends there. After he introduced us I lead Jay to the back of the large space and said we could leave our clothes here.

Once we were both nude I lead the way to the model stand at the front of the room. The four artists made no effort to hide their appraisal of us. I should say of Jay. He was the fresh meat and they were liking what they were seeing.

I fully embraced Jay so we were chest to chest, cock to cock. The artists started drawing us. I whispered to him that we were going to hold a pose for three minutes and then switch to a new pose. I told him to follow my lead and get into a position that compliments my pose.

After three minutes I broke our hug and just as I had hoped, we were both erect. The artists all made it known they approved. After about thirty minutes of the short poses we took a quick break. I like to wander around and see the drawings. Jay was impressed to see himself immortalized on paper in all of his hard glory.

When we got back on the model stand I told Jay we were now going to do a 30 minute pose and then an hour long pose. For the first one I asked Jay to lay down and then I sat beside him and reached for his cock. It didn't take long for it to respond. When posing it is important to remain still, but I knew the artists wouldn't mind seeing Jay's penis moving. By the time we ended that pose Jay was leaking a lot of pre-cum. He didn't pay attention so when he stood up to stretch, his hard cock was pointing up and a long string of pre-cum was hanging off the tip. It looked delicious.

Two of the artists used artistic license and made it look like Jay was shooting a load in the drawing they had done of us. When we got back on the model stand I got on all fours and asked Jay to pose like he was fucking me. He got in close and once again he rose to the occasion. I could feel his big thick dick poking at my hole. During the course of the hour I felt him go soft and firm up again several times.

When a Mike said the hour was up I said I thought both Jay and I were pretty horny and wondered if it would be OK if we took care of our needs. I pulled Jay into a 69 and we sucked each other to full hardness with the four guys looking on. Then I laid him back and started a nice sensual frottage session. When we were both close to eruption I said let's stand and we jacked our big cocks and shot our loads all over each other.

After we cleaned up and got dressed we said our goodbyes and headed out. Jay said that was fucking awesome and said now he knew why I enjoyed modeling so much. I said what we had just done was not typical modeling and in general it is frowned upon for a model to get an erection. He said he was happy we hadn't done that kind of modeling.

We stopped for lunch and Jay and I walked into the restaurant, both free balling in our sweats, and getting a lot of attention. After we finished eating I drove to a place I knew would be quiet in the weekend and stopped and told Jay I needed for him to fuck me immediately. He was as horny as I was and eager to fulfill my request. He was on fire and rammed my ass with an intensity I had not seen in him before. It felt great, but I k ew I was going to be walking funny for a few days after that ride.

D

deleted2188211

The day finally arrived that I had been thinking about for years. My best friend, straight as an arrow Jay, had asked if we could give each other massages and jack off together because his wife had been distant for several months and his sex drive wasn't being satisfied. He still loved her and had no desire to leave her or cheat with another woman. He had justified that fooling around with a guy, his best friend at that, was not cheating. Likewise I am a happily married guy, buy always horny as hell, and I made the same justification.

I showed up at Jay's and he, like me, was freshly showered. The difference was he was still wrapped in a towel and I had to get dressed to make the drive to his house. He seemed a bit nervous and asked if we could sit down and talk for a minute. He reiterated what had had said the week before that he had never touched a guy, or been touched by a guy, and was nervous about what was about to happen, but he was also excited about it and really happy he was doing it with me. I told him it was understandable to be nervous and I was also. I said I really believed this would strengthen our already great friendship and I was eager for it to happen. I think he just needed to hear reassuring words from me before we did anything and once he heard them, he was ready for action.

Jay stood up and dropped his towel. I have seen him naked hundreds of times at the gym, but I looked at him with a fresh viewpoint now that he was going to be my JO buddy and I hoped a whole lot more. I stood and he came to me and lifted my t-shirt over my head and then unbuckled my belt, unzipped my jeans, and slid them down. At that point I assisted him and shucked them off. I was freeballing so I was quickly nude. I pulled him in and our bodies touched for the time without clothes on. We had hugged before after not seeing each other for a period of time, but we had certainly never down this.

I felt his cock pushing against mine and I could feel it growing and pressing into me. Mine followed suit and soon our hardons were vying for space. I had seen him flaccid, but never hard. His 4.5" very thick soft cut cock had now surpassed my 6" thick cut dick. His boned up meat was about 8" compared to my 7.5" shaft. I was admiring Jay's body. He had the chest and leg hair I had always craved and his balls were fucking huge! Jay broke the spell I was under and told me I was so sexy. He said he had always admired my look, but now today he was able to see it as sex appeal, not just admiring a buddy.

I was surprised at how he was opening up and he said enough of this talk, let's get busy. He had set up an nice area for us to give each other massages. He asked if he could give me one first. I told him I would love that. He said he had never given anyone a massage, including his wife (she didn't like them) so please be patient. Well, if he had not mentioned it I would have thought he was a trained masseur. His hands felt incredible on my body. After starting with me on my stomach, when I rolled over for him to do my front I was fully erect again. I could tell when I watched him he was eager to grab it, but he stayed focused and started with the rest of my body. By the time he got to my mid-section I saw he was fully hard. His fingers barely grazed my shaft and balls at first, but finally the moment came when he took hold of my hard pole in one hand and cupped my balls with the other hand. I was moaning just feeling his warm hands on me.

He sort of awkwardly began to jack my dick, but it felt fantastic in spite of his novice fingers. Soon he got the hang of it and I was enjoying every minute. I wanted it to last and was willing myself to let it last, but I could tell his arms were getting tired from stroking so I let it all go and told him I was going to cum. I shot a load the first flew over my head, but ended up coating my face and then spurt by spurt my torso was covered with my jizz. Jay suddenly seemed like a child looking for approval when he asked me if he had done OK. I said fuck OK, that was amazing.

We switched positions and I was finally going to have my chance to intimately touch my best friend. I had actually taken massage classes and was a masseur for time to make extra money. My wife loved having me pamper here so I wasn't at all rusty. I had Jay like putty in my hands. I did take my time to give him a really good massage, but I was so damn eager to flip him over it was difficult to concentrate. Finally the moment came. When Jay flipped over and I saw his big extremely thick hard cock leaking massive amounts of precum, I knew was really into it.

I was really enjoying massaging his hairy chest, but I finally moved on and when I got to that big hard dick it felt so good in my hands. It was too thick to wrap my fingers around it. I had been with plenty of guys in my time, but I had never seen the girth Jay was packing. And, even though his cock was hard as steel, those big low hanging balls were still hanging as low as ever. His body was nearly in convulsions just from my hand on his dick. I told him to hold on as the best was yet to come. He was not able to hold out more than a couple minutes when he told me he was going to blow. I enjoyed watching every spurt shoot from his fat cockhead. I had thought my load was impressive, but Jay's just kept coming, or should I say cumming. When it finally stopped I bent lower and took his cock in my mouth and licked it clean. He had not expected that and was both startled and in ecstasy.

When I raised up, he pulled me down on top of him and his cum drenched body made for a slippery landing. Now I was startled when he began to passionate kiss me. I never expected it. He told me the whole experience was exactly what he had needed. He was missing physical contact with his wife and needed not only to touch and be touched, but to feel loved, and I had provided that for him. I told him I was so happy to hear those words and to see him so relaxed and happy again. He said he still was not sure how far he could go, but he hoped I had enjoyed it too and if I was willing to get together again, he said he knew he wanted to go farther. That was music to my ears.

The next week we got together again and that will be my next installment. I will tell you things got hotter.
You are making this shit up, . Admit it

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jay got a new SUV and asked me to go for a ride. It had dark tinted windows and after we got on to a quiet road he pulled over and told me to undress. He did, too. Then he started driving again. I can't help myself hen we are alone so I went for his crotch. I used my left hand to get him hard and then dove in with my mouth. He was getting into it and several times I detected a swerve to correct going off course.

He found a quiet country road and pulled over. We got out and he leaned me over the hood and fucked my ass in broad daylight. We had done it outside before, but not on a road we were unfamiliar with, where someone could come by at any time. I think the excitement of the unknown got to him and he came quicker than usual. I told him to shoot his seed up my ass so we wouldn't have to clean up. Neither of us had prepared for it.

I was so horny to get my cock into him I didn't even consider we were pushing our luck with the amount of time we were out there. I had only been pounding him for a few minutes when we heard a vehicle approaching. We quickly jumped in his vehicle and had just closed the doors when a truck came around the bend in front of us. It slowed down and pulled up beside us. Jay turned on the ignition to lower the window and the guy asked if we needed any help. We we both nude, but all he could see was we were shirtless. It wasn't the weather to be that way so I am sure he thought it was odd, but I don't know if he had any idea what we were up to. Jay thought quick and told him he had gotten a phone call and turned into the first road he saw to pull over and talk. The guy went on his way.

We were both kind of freaked about getting out to finish fucking so we got dressed and went back towards home. Whe we got where we should have turned, he kept going. I asked what he was doing. He said you will find out in a minute.

He pulled up to a place where you rent storage units. He drove towards the back to his unit. He opened the garage door, we went in, he closed the door, we stripped and he leaned back on a table. I hoisted his legs onto my shoulders and finished what I had started earlier. I shot up his hole also. He stood up and we made out for awhile.

We headed back to my house so he could drop me off. On the way we talked about what we would have done if the guy driving the truck had gotten around the bend before we could get back in the SUV. I told Jay I would have told the guy Jay was a great cocksucker and I would have offered him up to service the guy. He said, fuck you. I said you aleady did, but I am already looking forward to next time.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Believe whatever you want to. I know the truth. As for details, my career has been all about that and it is engrained in me. I recall everything. Sometimes its a blessing and other times its a curse.

rohit055

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
wow its awesome , every word of ur story makes me horny, i cant explain how much m enjoying it, like i was there with u guys, did u ever proposed him 3some? if u didnt then u should try. btw as u already told jay is shy to camera but i hope his dick is not so plz try to add his dick pics with u, it will be awesome

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Our next session was back at Jay's house. As much fun as it is when we go other places, we couldn't keep looking everywhere else for adventure. He greeted me at the door fully nude. We got back to our roots by starting out with exchanging erotic massages. Unlike our first times, we had both developed a love for frottage so we incorporated more of that into our full body massages. Instead of ass fucking or mouth fucking, it felt like a full body fuck as our hard cocks slid the length of each other's torso.

No matter how many times I have seen Jay nude, I was still in total awe of everything about him. I love that he takes care of his body. I love all his body hair. I love the thickness of his cock. I love his oversized balls. Most of all I love the sparkle in his eyes and the gleam of his smile. He is everything I could ask for in a best friend and in a fuck buddy.

After our massages we headed outdoors and fucked poolside. It always feels great to have the sun on our skin and somehow it feels more exhilarating outside. Jay topped me first. It had gotten so much easier to take his girth when he pushed into me, but it was definitely still an ass full. In the warm sun his ballsac seemed to hang even lower so as he pounded me it felt amazing to have those nuts bouncing all over my cheeks. After he deposited his juice deep inside me he pulled out and laid back beside me.

We kissed a few times but that fuck had just made me hornier to take his ass. I always wished I had as much to offer him as what he had for me, but he makes me feel my equipment is the most perfect he can imagine.

One thing I do have over Jay is endurance. I can do some serious edging, whether jacking or fucking, and make it last. I love doing that to build to a more intense orgasm. Finally was unable to hold back any longer and told Jay I was going to shoot. He asked me to cover him with my jizz and I granted his wish. Then I gave him a tongue bath and periodically shared some of my seed with him via sloppy kisses.

Afterwards we swam for a bit. The water felt so refreshing after our sweaty encounter. Time had gotten away from us so we headed inside to shower and then got dressed. Jay walked me to the door and told me he was so grateful for my willingness to be there for him. I reminded him I am bisexual and it was a total pleasure for me. He said if I ever decide to stop having sex with him, there is no other guy he would do anything with. On that note I gave him a very passionate kiss and said good bye.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jay and I decided to spend the weekend at my cabin. Our wives were going on a trip with two other women to visit a friend who had moved away. We both took off early from work of Friday and arrived shortly before dinner time. We unloaded our stuff and I turned on the air conditioner so it would be cool for sleeping later.

We headed into town and had a nice dinner, stopped at the grocery store to pick up,a few things for the weekend, and headed back up the mountain. We arrived in time for sunset. I poured us each a Bourbon and we stripped down and sat in the hot tub.after the sun disappeared I built a fire in the fire pit and we sat and had another drink.

When we went back inside we both smelled like smoke so we showered and then went to bed. I fucked Jay first. I was determined to make it last as long as possible. I edged and kept going. Jay just kept repeating, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I told him his wish was my command and kept right on humping his fine ass. After filling his hole with my sperm, I collapsed next to him. We both needed a few minutes to recover.

Mat told me he was ready to explore my ass so I used all of my cocksucking skills to get him ready. He tried his best to put me through the assassault I had put him through. He did a good job of it, but he never can hold out quite as long as I can. I could feel his cock pulsing inside me as he launched his seed.

He didn't pull out after shooting. He gently laid on top of me and we began a kissing marathon. After a while we both hard the unmistakeable wet plop as his dick slid out. He rose up enough so our dicks were grinding together. We began sliding back and forth until they were both rock hard and generously leaking between us.

Eventually sleep overcame us. We woke up as the sun poured in through the window. We got up and just stayed nude. I made breakfast and then suggested we go for a hike. Jay said he would go get dressed and I told him not to bother.

My neighbors are teachers and they were traveling to visit family for a month. Between our two places we had 20 acres and there were a few trails cut into the woods, as well as some cleared areas and a swimming hole.

We headed out only wearing shoes and we each had a backpack with lunch and bottles of water. First we hiked farther up to an area with a grand 180 degree view. I had been thinking it was the perfect spot to have sex so just the anticipation got me hard. Jay noticed and said we couldn't let it go to waste. We fucked standing up and I pounded with all I had in me. I looked around Jay and saw that big shaft jumping in sync with my thrusts.

After I pulled out we headed down a different path. We ended up at a clearing on my neighbor's property. Jay told me it was his turn and wasted no time inserting his cock in my hole. he had just cum when we heard voices off to the side. We ran for the woods and ducked under cover when three young boys walked across the clearing and disappeared down the other side.

We took a turn that lead us to the swimming hole. There is a wood platform in the middle of the pond so we swam out to it and laid in the sun. When we got warm, we jumped in and swam for a while. Then we got out and I took us on a new path that met back up with the road to my cabin. We stopped at another clearing and ate the sandwiches we brought with us.

Back at the house we gave each other massages. We avoided getting too sexy since we had already both shot a load and it was still early in the day.

That night I grilled steaks and we ate on the deck, followed by drinks at the fire pit. I had brought a couple cushions from a pair of chaise lounges out to the pit and we laid there and fucked under the stars. We could hear howling in the woods and the rushing water from the brook.

We washed each other in the shower to get rid of the funky smells we had developed from the long day. We both felt revived and managed another fuck session in bed. That night got cool so we had the windows open and slept really well. During the night I felt Jay pulling himself against me and felt his warm cock against my leg. I was too tired to even try to do anything with it, but had a great dream about wake up sex.