Straight Friend/ others say he fancys me?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by undercoverlover00, Dec 16, 2011.

1. undercoverlover00

undercoverlover00 New Member

Hey guys i need some help from you lads, i have a friend a work and since we first met we have been good friends always having a laugh and some banter between us both, he is straight and he knows am gay,but since we have been friends his always told me how big his dick is and how much he'd give it to me and that, and showing his dick to me and being rude/crude/banter i do kinda fancy him but wouldn't do anything because well i thought his straight, but more and more lately his been doing it more, like today he was like " alright big boy how are you?" guess what i did today i was in the shower trimming my pubes when i thought id shave them all off! so now am bold" he said look and showed his shaven pubes, he was like it feels so soft and kept putting his hand down his shorts feeling it, he was like i dunno what my gf will think i was like have you told her, he was like no am just gonna get her hand and put it down my boxers and let her feel, i was like (jokingly) ah let me do that and i'll tell you, and he was like no hahah, then got his pubic area out and was like here feel how smooth it is, so yes i touched it and quiet liked it, anyway after a little more chatting and banter he was like ive gotta go mate chat to you later hot stuff, so he went and i told another friend who i work with what happened, and she was like his always flirting with you he doesn't do it to anyone else (male) flirts with girls tho, she was like i think his bi or fancys/wants you, she has seen and herd all the other simular stuff to this, but she isnt the only other person to say this, now its got me thinking is he i do get a (gaydar) vibe from him like he might be, but i really dunno what to do, because i don't wanna right out ask him when he has a gf and he might be straight, but id also love if he did want to do something do it, but without is ruining our friendship, so other lads who have been in either mine or his situation what should i do? all help welcome thanks in advance cheers

#1 undercoverlover00, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  2. Cowhandlvr

Cowhandlvr New Member

Albums:
    Portland, Oregon single bottom and look to suck bi
    Take him! Wish my straight friend would get the hint!

3. undercoverlover00

undercoverlover00 New Member

well i would but is it just straight lad/gay lad banter or does he want to go more,

4. tulsabyla

tulsabyla Member

I'm sorry, i couldn't read that, no punctuation. Oh my head!

5. shaved7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sounds like he is wanting to see if you would be interested in him, without coming right out and asking for it. I think he definitely is sexually interested in you.

6. southeastone

southeastone Member

For what it's worth I think he play flirts with you because he is a mate and holds you up as one too, there is enough cock in the world for you without ruining a friendship for a grope or come on which will most likely not be wanted. He likely does not play flirt with other guys because they are straight!

7. OscarM

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If he knows you're gay then you should take up his game and flirt with him too. (That being said, I don't condone relationships with co-workers)

Shave yourself and let him have a feel ;)

8. zayin21

zayin21 Member

As a former "straight" guy who is now bi, I can say that he wants attention and likes that intimate connection with another guy and probably has some attraction to men. I would not push it but would flirt with him. If you want to hook up with him, you could say something like "well that does look soft and good. I like it like that" and see where it goes. But just don't push too hard as it may freak him out if he's not ready. Just flirt until he's comfortable with himself.

9. D_22

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, he's maybe just really comfortable with you. Wouldn't hurt to flirt back.If something comes out of it, it comes out. But don't jump into conclusions too fast. I have straight friends who are very affectionate with me and its more so them showing their comfortability and acceptance with me, or sometimes them just playing around.

10. Bw51102

Bw51102 Member

Show him yours. Tell him to touch it and see how it feels... Keep us posted...

11. aboytenor

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i would play it cool see if he still likes it, or avoid him and play hard to get, better to wait than ruin a great friendship. friends last longer hard cocks lol.

12. dude_007

Gold Member

Omg is this like for real

Draft saved Draft deleted