Straight Friend Playing Around Too Much?

TrueB2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 23 lol. But I haven't been hanging out with him the past month. One of his friend's left their job, so when we get off work his friend that got quit is always waiting outside so they can hang out. He's does ask me to hang out, but I tell him I'm busy. I haven't really texted him either and at work he makes a few comments about how I don't text him everyday like I used to and that we never hang out

TrueB2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you playing hard to get?
What if you end up getting to 3some with both of them?
Haha I don't think his friend is as accepting of the LGBT (not saying he hates them). He is more of a "tries to stay on everyone's good side so goes along with most things" kind of person. He will do some questionable things if my friend (well our friend ig) is playing around with me, but there's more reluctance from him. Idk how to explain it

Reactions: ToryK

TrueB2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only reason his friend (I'll call him Friend A) does anything remotely questionable is because my friend tries getting him to mess with me. If it were just me and Friend A he wouldn't do anything like that

TrueB2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hung out with him for the first time in a while today and it was pretty normal. He didn't try to touch my dick or anything. Toward the end I wanted to see his reaction if I tried him and he didn't move. Before I left I told him I was gonna get him hard before I left and he didn't stop, so I just started rubbing his crotch. He got hard a few times, but it would keep going down. The thing is he didn't say anything about it while I was trying to make him hard. He watched youtube a bit, showed me some of the videos, and answered a phone call but never gave me an indication that he wanted me to stop. He made 1 or 2 comments like "see it ain't getting hard". I thought he was getting into it though, because he sat back and made himself more comfortable So after 20 minutes (he has had a lot of sex and doesn't stay "up" too often so compared to last time it took a while) my arm was dead lol. I could swear a felt a little precum through his shorts though! But I had to go and he was going to go meet up with a chick so he could have sex with her. However, he told me if I wasn't going he wouldn't be hanging out with her. Thoughts?

TrueB2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also I wanna mention that we had a pretty deep conversation about how important therapy is and emotional stuff like that. I hinted at how a lot of people feel better opening up and How I knee a few people that came out and how much happier they were. His only remark was how people should be able to do what makes them happy. Doesn't sound like much, but that was coming from the guy that surrounds himself with homophobic people. He does ask me if certain things would sound/look gay like certain songs or song quotes he wants to use. But during our hang out yesterday he told me how much he missed hanging out with me, too. (While typing this he actually just snapped me lol).

maxmax25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Also I wanna mention that we had a pretty deep conversation about how important therapy is and emotional stuff like that. I hinted at how a lot of people feel better opening up and How I knee a few people that came out and how much happier they were. His only remark was how people should be able to do what makes them happy. Doesn't sound like much, but that was coming from the guy that surrounds himself with homophobic people. He does ask me if certain things would sound/look gay like certain songs or song quotes he wants to use. But during our hang out yesterday he told me how much he missed hanging out with me, too. (While typing this he actually just snapped me lol).

So you tease each other via snap?

Reactions: TrueB2

maxmax25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Do you tease each other via snap?

TrueB2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I stayed the night with him the other. Friend A was also there because he pretty much lives with him right now. While we were out the two of them would play around with each other. Well my "straight" friend would try to tap Friend A's dick while walking around the story is really it. The kind of thing he used to do with me a few months ago. Don't get me wrong lol I'm not jealous I just noticed he didn't really do that with me. And besides they've known each other for years. But if I had to explain the shift in our friendship I'd say it's gone from teasing and possible sexual undertones to more sensual? Idk he doesn't really try touching my crotch that often anymore and calls me "babe" sometimes. Again, he calls a lot of people guy or girl babe or baby so i never really thought much of it. But he started offering to buy me snacks/offering me some of his food more and just seems a little more interested in if I'm having a good time or not. He also doesn't object if, lets say, I try to rub his dick or really anything. I put my arm around his shoulder or put my hand on his back and he doesn't acknowledge it. When we went to sleep last night Friend A slept on the floor beside the bed while I slept with my friend in his bed. While we were lying there, my friend facing away from me, I started playing with his hair and rubbing his scalp (he told me he likes when I play with his hair) and he fell asleep pretty soon after that. He's a pretty heavy sleeper so I'm not sure if he ever notices, but I kept my hand on his head and had my other arm around his lower back. Throughout the night he would turn left or right but he would never move away from me. His face would be so close to mine that I could feel his breath on my face and when he faced away his butt/back would be slightly pressed against my stomach or crotch. I'm not saying I push my way into a spooning position. I stay pretty close to the edge of my side of the bed, but I don't really know if he is aware or asleep the whole time. Idk if he's oblivious to the kind of signals he gives off (people at work say he has a lot of questionable mannerisms) or if he is at least bicurious.

maxmax25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I stayed the night with him the other. Friend A was also there because he pretty much lives with him right now. While we were out the two of them would play around with each other. Well my "straight" friend would try to tap Friend A's dick while walking around the story is really it. The kind of thing he used to do with me a few months ago. Don't get me wrong lol I'm not jealous I just noticed he didn't really do that with me. And besides they've known each other for years. But if I had to explain the shift in our friendship I'd say it's gone from teasing and possible sexual undertones to more sensual? Idk he doesn't really try touching my crotch that often anymore and calls me "babe" sometimes. Again, he calls a lot of people guy or girl babe or baby so i never really thought much of it. But he started offering to buy me snacks/offering me some of his food more and just seems a little more interested in if I'm having a good time or not. He also doesn't object if, lets say, I try to rub his dick or really anything. I put my arm around his shoulder or put my hand on his back and he doesn't acknowledge it. When we went to sleep last night Friend A slept on the floor beside the bed while I slept with my friend in his bed. While we were lying there, my friend facing away from me, I started playing with his hair and rubbing his scalp (he told me he likes when I play with his hair) and he fell asleep pretty soon after that. He's a pretty heavy sleeper so I'm not sure if he ever notices, but I kept my hand on his head and had my other arm around his lower back. Throughout the night he would turn left or right but he would never move away from me. His face would be so close to mine that I could feel his breath on my face and when he faced away his butt/back would be slightly pressed against my stomach or crotch. I'm not saying I push my way into a spooning position. I stay pretty close to the edge of my side of the bed, but I don't really know if he is aware or asleep the whole time. Idk if he's oblivious to the kind of signals he gives off (people at work say he has a lot of questionable mannerisms) or if he is at least bicurious.

If it has been your first sleep in with him, maybe just ask him... Tell him what you have noticed and ask him what conclusions you should draw?

Stopp guessing, just ask

TrueB2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If it has been your first sleep in with him, maybe just ask him... Tell him what you have noticed and ask him what conclusions you should draw?

Stopp guessing, just ask
Like I've said in previois post, It's not the first time I've stayed over and slept in the same bed. And I would ask him, but... with his upbringing in a really Christian family (that run a church) and how judgemental they are, I doubt he would admit if he were bi-curious/Bi around me that easily. I want him to be able to tell me on his own terms if he is or not.

Reactions: gingerspice

maxmax25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Like I've said in previois post, It's not the first time I've stayed over and slept in the same bed. And I would ask him, but... with his upbringing in a really Christian family (that run a church) and how judgemental they are, I doubt he would admit if he were bi-curious/Bi around me that easily. I want him to be able to tell me on his own terms if he is or not.

Understandably... Maybe just tell him how confy you feel sharing a bed and give him a light kiss to steer him in that direction.
Maybe he then feels confident if he notices that you like it

TrueB2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wanna add this to pretty much summarize what I've said in a post. My "Straight" friend has
-Asked me if I would kiss him/hold his hand in public
- Asks me to sit in the bathroom with him when he takes a bath (no curtain in the bath)
-Tries grabbing my dick to make me hard
-Encourages me to do the same sometimes
-Jokes about me cheating on him when I hang out with other people
-I've heard rumors he told a coworker he was Bi/confused
- Twice while he was in the bath he asked me if his hole was hairy then holds his legs up to show me
-Likes when I play with his hair and likes when I do it so he can fall asleep
-Compliments my dressing style
-Asks if I would date him if I was a girl
-Used to ask if I was gay
-Once he said he loved me and asked if I was gay and after I said "No" he said how could I love him then

That's all I can think of for the people that can't be bothered to go through and read older entries. I'm not sure what his deal is because he sends a lot of different signals.

Jordan88

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wanna add this to pretty much summarize what I've said in a post. My "Straight" friend has
-Asked me if I would kiss him/hold his hand in public
- Asks me to sit in the bathroom with him when he takes a bath (no curtain in the bath)
-Tries grabbing my dick to make me hard
-Encourages me to do the same sometimes
-Jokes about me cheating on him when I hang out with other people
-I've heard rumors he told a coworker he was Bi/confused
- Twice while he was in the bath he asked me if his hole was hairy then holds his legs up to show me
-Likes when I play with his hair and likes when I do it so he can fall asleep
-Compliments my dressing style
-Asks if I would date him if I was a girl
-Used to ask if I was gay
-Once he said he loved me and asked if I was gay and after I said "No" he said how could I love him then

That's all I can think of for the people that can't be bothered to go through and read older entries. I'm not sure what his deal is because he sends a lot of different signals.
Gotta tell us how you reacted / what are your thoughts on each of those points.

Reactions: twfarrell