Straight friend

sambeesley

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a straight married with kids friend who I fell in love with for a long time. I was about 6 years younger. We worked together but he sort of treated me like a little brother - I was 18. He was a bit protective of me. We used to sell DIY equipment. I thought he was handsome - he was bearded, balding with a bit of a hairy chest and a great smile. Not conventionally attractive but I thought he was so sexy. I used to follow him around like a lost puppy but he'd actually encourage this behavior for a while. I actually told him I loved him - I gave him a little note saying I loved him. He didn't seem angry - perhaps a bit confused. He told me 'I didn't tell my wife about that one'. There were plenty of other little innuendos.
One time he was standing behind me and I'm sure he knowingly grabbed my hand and pushed my elbow into his crotch again and again so I could feel it. Or, perhaps I'm imagining it. This is the maddening thing. It was always a bit subtle.
He even gave me a long hug once when we were alone - it was longer than a usual friendly hug and less jokey.
He would play fight with me a bit and he would place my hand on the lower part of his belly over his clothes (a bit above where his pubes would've been) as a sort of 'karate practice' move. I really liked it but I don't know if he meant me to enjoy it in that way. This sort of thing carried on for a while. He used to describe his body to me - that he has light brown pubes and passing references to what his dick is like.
I remember one time he told me he had cheated on his wife with someone who worked for the company. I went to the stock room once and he emerged with another guy quickly and seemed quite flustered. Those were the only clues apart from a vague admission from the other guy that they had fooled around once. I can't be sure if I'm remembering what he said accurately, though... it was so long ago.
I went round to his house to return a DVD or something - he invited me. He let me in while he was shirtless and in jogging bottoms - I could see his hairy bod. He invited me upstairs even though his wife was in the house. He lay on the bed for a while as he chatted to me. He then was playing with one of his children. I sometimes wonder what would've happened if his wife hadn't been there and I had been more courageous.
Whenever I see him, he always seems eager and happy - he tells me to get in contact with him so we can hang out, even when he knows how I feel or felt. Perhaps he believes my feelings changed.
He recently invited me to the gym and let me watch him work out, which I really enjoyed. When it came to the time to shower, it never gets that far. There have been many opportunities after football and gym but when it comes to it he never lets me see. The first time he had his towel ready as if he intended to shower but didn't as he saw how busy it was. The next time he asked me if I was going to shower at the gym - I said yes and he said he'd take a shower at home. How do I move this forward? I probably shouldn't as he's married, but...

Last edited by a moderator:

_chrizzian_

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
personal opinion here:
sounds to me like you are in love and he would (at max) make out / have sex with you.
I doesn't sound like he would leave his wife for a guy.

So for me the only possible win seems to be: sex.
possible negatives:
- ruining his marriage if his wife found out
- losing your friend
- sex with your friend, which will only make it harder for you, since he won't love you back as much as you love him.

If I were you, I would keep him as a good friend and move on.

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
personal opinion here:
sounds to me like you are in love and he would (at max) make out / have sex with you.
I doesn't sound like he would leave his wife for a guy.

So for me the only possible win seems to be: sex.
possible negatives:
- ruining his marriage if his wife found out
- losing your friend
- sex with your friend, which will only make it harder for you, since he won't love you back as much as you love him.

If I were you, I would keep him as a good friend and move on.
All of this. OP this guy has a wife and a child, and sounds happy about both. There's no way this ends with you both in love and happily ever after. I think it's best to just keep him as a friend who you had a bit of a teen crush on and find someone for you who you can actually fall in love with and get love in return.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a bud at work I'd always fancied but he was married with kids and so we didn't do more than fool about with suggestive conversation. One night when I was having a bad emotional time he asked me over dinner, tried to cheer me up, even offered to let me fuck him. I declined so he said he'd fuck me if that was better. While it did ended take my mind off things it was weird being fucked, doggy, by a workmate I'd known for years and had fancied his tight ass this was the last position I ever imagined I'd be in. I have to admit he fucked me well and with skill and tenderness even warning me he was about to cum. After I kissed him on the lips before leaving to go home. The next day it was business as normal. Not a word was said, the experience never repeated even though there were opportunities.
After a while I did begin to think I had imagined it, but no, in the recess of my mind I knew it had happened, and I still wonder should I have followed through....?

sambeesley

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I say go for it....what the fuck...you only live once....you lose 100% of the shots you don't take. Just know that it won't ever go anywhere.
I just really want to suck him off. I never got to see his dick but saw him in boxers once when he was in changing room. I didn't even get to be next to him in urinal and properly see it (he stood next to me a few times at urinal but i simply couldn't look). He even described his pubes and sort of the way it looks to me but I want to see it.

angelonyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would say don't shit where you eat.. I seen this happen a few times. And the wife can really go ballistic. But I am not you, it is your decision. I would talk about, maybe the wife knows and doesn't particularly care. I fooled around with a DL married guy, Wife knew before they married when 20.. He keeps it private, she doesn't see a man as a threat to their marriage. but many wives do.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He knows where you stand. He's played with men before. He's had ample opportunity to do something. Put simply, he doesn't want a sexual relationship with you.

It may be that he values your friendship more. It may be that he's afraid you will wreck his marriage if things go south or blackmail him since you know where he lives and can easily contact his wife.

Either way, it's a dead end. Now you can either keep chasing a mirage or you can get your ass/mouth/heart filled tonight by finding someone a little less complicated. Life is short, stop spending what you have left on long shots.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He knows where you stand. He's played with men before. He's had ample opportunity to do something. Put simply, he doesn't want a sexual relationship with you.

It may be that he values your friendship more. It may be that he's afraid you will wreck his marriage if things go south or blackmail him since you know where he lives and can easily contact his wife.

Either way, it's a dead end. Now you can either keep chasing a mirage or you can get your ass/mouth/heart filled tonight by finding someone a little less complicated. Life is short, stop spending what you have left on long shots.
This ^^^^^^^^

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would just maintain a friendship and not let it cross the line into something more. He seems to be a flirt and likes the attention, but it doesn't sound like he's serious about anything. He may have fooled around with the other guy. Maybe it was curiosity, or maybe he's just a player. It doesn't sound like that's a game you want to be caught in at work.