Straight Friend's Bulge

beta131

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I'm hanging out with my friend the other day and he was wearing sweat pants and was showing the biggest bulge and I wanted it! He knows I'm hung because i talk about it all the time, but he is very reserved and doesn't ever talk about sex. i really just want to know what he's packing but am afraid to just come out and ask. Any suggestions on what to do?

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
If you have told him about your package and he hasn't returned the information, chances aren't good that he will answer if you directly ask him...however, if you talk to him about it all the time...what would it hurt to come right out and ask?

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah, my best friend, though in his late 70's, has a bulge down his left leg, sometimes more noticeable than others. Many times I've wanted to
gently grab his crotch so I could have that package (big balls too) in my hand for even just a second or two. Don't dare to. He's straight. We've been best of friends for several years and I've known him since around '96-97. Pretty open-minded guy; has two daughters who are lesbian, but
I don't think me latching onto his cock would be appreciated. It would be great if he enjoyed it, but not worth the risk from my perspective. Anyone have any similar thoughts about straight friends?

s3_spiceboy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So I'm hanging out with my friend the other day and he was wearing sweat pants and was showing the biggest bulge and I wanted it! He knows I'm hung because i talk about it all the time, but he is very reserved and doesn't ever talk about sex. i really just want to know what he's packing but am afraid to just come out and ask. Any suggestions on what to do?

Post some pics of yourself first!!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Invite him to your gym. Maybe a little one on one hoops! Then a shower!

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

had a roomie whom I had guessed was quite small, since nothing ever showed through his jeans ,,, he was straight, and never talked about it ... one evning while watching tv, his got an erection, ... it looked like a midget was trying to stand-up in his crotch .. eventually, it got to the point where I could freely grab at it, and of course discuss it, as it turned he was not shy about it at all

which is to say, play it by ear

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
so here's a curve ball...
what if he's heard u talk about your package so much, he thought he'd add a sock to his. maybe he's been laughing at you to himself, the whole time you've been staring at him!

buy the way Nick, just watched the Flames rule, what's wrong with your Cunucks tonight? hehe

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so here's a curve ball...
what if he's heard u talk about your package so much, he thought he'd add a sock to his. maybe he's been laughing at you to himself, the whole time you've been staring at him!

buy the way Nick, just watched the Flames rule, what's wrong with your Cunucks tonight? hehe

mercy loss ;)

texasbuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
By allowing himself to show a bulge he may be trying to tell you in his own bashful way that it's OK for you to slowly proceed. He may just come from a regressed family like I did. I discuss this in a lot more detail at:

Size Really Does Matter™ (.net)

Taking him swimming and checking him out in the shower is good..but, as you'll read in Size Really Does Matter...he may have so much problem controlling his erections that he'll never go swimming.

southern_stud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking from the other side of the fence. I was approached by a friend one day about the very samething you are asking. My reaction of course was no.
I was flattered that he enjoyed the view that I sported but it wasn't for him. He on the other hand, was I take it disappointed but he respected my decision. He and I are still friends but since then he never asked again or anything else for that matter. You have to watch it. If he is a reall good friend your curiosity may jeapordize your friendship. You have to ask yourself is it worth it your friendship or just to see a bulge. He may not be comfortable with the situation and call off your friendship. So weigh the decision carefully because it has pros and cons.