1) only come out when you're ready And that said, its nobody's business anyways so.....Hey, so all of my guy friends in my close circle are straight and talk about which women they find hot all the time. However, none of them know that I also like men, and I normally just jump on the bandwagon with the conversations about women, so they think I’m straight too.
I know some friends in the group who have asked me my sexuality, and I’ve been very quiet/shy in response, so I am sure they would figure out I’m not entirely straight (I mean, if I was straight, I would just say it). Those friends I think would be accepting. However, there are some who seem to not be as accepting too (they throw the word “gay” around as a negative), but might change their opinion since I’m their friend and have known me for ages. Since we have talked about our penises, shaving our balls, porn, and sex sometimes, I am unsure if they would think I was just interested in those conversations because I like guys and was being a perv, even though I genuinely was just interested without any agenda. Or if they’d think I’m their friend because I like them. If they thought this, then I’m afraid they’ll end the friendship out of fear of me being attracted to them or me being a creep by masquerading as straight to get closer to them (which I’ve slightly done to get closer as friends, but never for romantic/sexual reasons). I honestly look at them all as just my friends who make me laugh and have my back and who I can confide in. I’d probably only date one or two of them if I had to, but it’s not something I actively think about - just something I would do if I was asked the question “who out of your guy friends would you date?”. I really value their support and friendship throughout the years, but sometimes it feels as if I’m living a lie by not being totally truthful to them.
I haven’t come out to anyone yet, even if some friends may already have guessed, so coming out to these friends would be a big step, especially if I am unsure if they’d be accepting.
Does anyone have advice on what to do or if they’ve had a similar experience?
2) If your friends aren't accepting, are they really friends?
3) If they think you're only their friend because you want to fuck them, tell them to take the tickets of themselves.
4) Tou can replace lost friends, family you cant, so be more concerned about them and their reaction.
5) Good luck, and know whatever happens there are a LOT of open minded and accepting people out there.