straight gal dates gay guy, NOT

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was recently informed that a lady I have known for a couple years dated a gay guy for 2 months. I remember seeing her out with this guy once in awhile, but did not know about him being gay. apparently after dating and trying to get him to fuck her for 2 months, and not getting the job done, she freaked out. she had to have some psycho care, and they even locked her up for 3 days. I was shocked, because if she wanted to get laid, there is long line of potential "layers". she is pretty hot, beautiful face and eyes, nice breasts. I certainly would nail her although my status is married and older(we used to flirt pretty heavy when we first met). I guess she was really hooked on this particular guy, and could not break his "gayness", and freaked out. she's no prude, she has had other bfs. she's no virgin, but certainly not a slut, or a "one night" stand. she sees a shrink weekly now, and takes some sort of drug daily. she told me part of what I have relayed here and one of her gfs told me the rest. I feel kind of sorry for her.

just when you have been around for awhile and think you have seen and heard it all......NOT!!!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She must have had issues before when she tries to turn a gay guy and freaks out after not being able to.

i think you're right. i noticed a change in her a few months back, when she sort of accused me of taking "indecent liberties" with her. let me explain... we used to embrace in a friendly hug from time to time, and there were times when she pressed herself to me, and times when I pulled her closer to me. and one night we were talking, and she gave me the "but you're married" speech, but we still remained friends. she went back to school and I did not see her much, and then this gay guy thing happened. a few months back we were talking and she said I "grabbed" her whenever I wanted. I said, HUH?? she repeated it, and I said no, I thought our hugs were mutual, consentual, etc. so I think, something is weird, something has changed, I'll be polite, but keep my distance. months go by. so then I find out about this whole thing, and then figure out timewise that her accusations about me happened shortly after she was released. so I still keep my distance, say very little to her, pretty much speak if spoken to, be polite. and now she has asked a couple of my friends if I am mad at her. I'm just trying to not get caught up, and hope the right guy will come along for her. her "story" is making the rounds and more people are doing the distant but polite thing, and she senses this and that is not helping her mentally.

nowayzomg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This isn't all that uncommon. People can get extremely infatuated with a person, regardless of the "target's" sexuality. It's just an impossible mission of course. I myself have fallen for straight guys, but never pursued it of course. It would just lead to nothing but heartache.