D

deleted19449281

I want to tell the story of the best sex of my life, as a now married straight man. And something I need to get off my chest ( I still wank over it).

I was out on a night out with some friends and at the end of the night was feeling particularly horny. My girlfriend at the time, who was at home, and wouldn’t have been up for sex anyway wouldn’t answer her phone. she is genuinely a 10 out of 10.

As I walked home two super hot Latino men started talking to me and asked if I’d like to go for a drink. ‘ sure, I’m naive and want a beer so let’s go for a drink’ I thought.

When I was handed a towel on entrance I thought this is a bit weird but cool let’s go with it. I stripped off wrapped my towel around myself and went in. The place was full of naked men. Some hard. Some hot. Some not. - I knew this was a gay place but I had the urge to stay.

My dick started to twitch. (My dick is twitching whilst writing this). I knew it was a gay sauna but as a ‘straight’ guy pretended I didn’t.

The guys that had invited me suggested I had a shower then joined them in the jacuzzi.

I had a quick shower, and whilst I did could feel the eyes watching me. I loved it. But no, ‘I’m straight I’m just here for a beer’. So I wrapped my towel around my body and now throbbing (but only semi hard dick) cock and walked to the jacuzzi. I felt confident and climbed in. As we were talking I felt a hand start stroking my leg. My balls started to tingle and my dick went rock hard. I felt awkward and didn’t know what to do. So I jumped out and went to the sauna to ‘cool down’. As I got out I gave the eyes to one of the Latino guys that had got me in.

On the way to the sauna he pointed me down a dark corridor with some rooms. I followed him. My dick was throbbing now and couldn’t be hidden. My mouth watered. I wanted him but he had a boyfriend and I was straight.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a room. I lost control. I grabbed him and pulled his rock hard, bare naked body against mine. I immediately started to kiss his neck and moved slowly down his body. His dick was so hard as I pushed it down my throat. I looked up, hoping that I was doing a good job. He smiled. I started to give him the best blowjob that I could ever imagine- I licked, sucked his balls. I moved my hands over his muscly arse. Everything that you’d want. Spit everywhere. I moved up to his rock hard veiny shaft making sure it was dripping in spit. I swallowed it as deep as I could go whilst squeezing the base.

Then I looked up. The door was open and his boyfriend who had the biggest hardest cock was watching whilst beating off. This thing was massive and perfect- Chris strokes but with a tan. I wiped the spit from my mouth and grabbed it. If I’m going gay let’s do it properly. I must of been there for ten minutes, on my knees going cock to cock, playing with their balls, the occasional finger gracing their bald tanned ass holes.

At one point I was dragged to my feet and we had a beautiful three way kiss. The door was still open and we had an audience. Two more guys were stood there wanking. I pulled them in. Knelt there on my knees four dicks in my face (one massive) I was in my element. Now I just wanted cum. I gripped the big fat cock round the base and sucked it so deep and hard - cum all over my face. I loved the hot thick spunk dripping down me - and my dick went so hard. turns out I loved cum, so I turned to the other two watching. It didn’t take much, but ball play, ass play and I soon had them spunking all over my face.

Just one last load to go and foolishly I let him have my Virgin ass ( next story - 50 likes and I’ll share that)

P.B

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
43 likes now!
What you've just described is pretty common from my sauna/ gay sex club experiences. OK maybe not propositioning innocent straight guys in the street and luring them in, but cock worshipping, having an audience, guys letting their boyfriend go with other men, taking pride in watching him get off, lads going from one partner to another and back again. I think the definition of mind blowing sex is going further than you intended but not regretting it. Hope you didn't regret getting arsebanged, first time I got fucked by a guy it hurt like- well fuck really- but I was walking ten foot tall after. I'd done something amazing, it tested my mettle, and I realized I'd experienced an intensely masculine connection that 90% of guys would never know. I reckon it put hairs on my chest! And now I wanna know about your anal inititiation...

Last edited: