Straight/Gay big dicks

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Oggdenn Brickdicke, Dec 25, 2009.

1. D_Oggdenn Brickdicke

Okay so in 100% gay and I for whatever reason attract "straight" dudes all the time - not with the intention, they just hit on me...anyway I am wondering what it is about straight dudes that make them switch sides seemingly out of the blue. I mean these guys legit love pussy. Do straight dudes like big cock? Ha. I don't know, but Im not really complaining, maybe they are all just in the closet and lying to themselves? But I don't really believe that because I have some friends who are straight dudes and have a thing for like one guy and that's it...

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

You attract them by using your HEAD!!! really nice - and yes, most straight men are not comfortable admitting to their gay side - what a shame we such dishonesty!

3. emo18

emo18 New Member

Albums:
    There are also bi guys. If they are really into chicks, they could be closet bi's instead of str8 or gay.

4. musclemonkey5

musclemonkey5 New Member

They could just be attracted to what's hot, no matter what gender it is

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice