Straight? Gay? Confused?? You Will Be To After Reading About Me.

blowfish

Just Browsing
Media
I'm very complicated, but then again arent we all. Im 23 going on 24 and here's the deal. First of all i have very high standards which doesnt help things, but in my entire life i have only ever gone out with, kissed or slept with girls.

The single most attractive thing to me about a girl is sexy feet. I can only go out with a girl who i think has perfect or near perfect feet. I have never been attracted to guys feet. I love girls legs as well but they have to be well toned like demi moore in stripteese. To look at or play with, i have never been turned on by a girls ass or vagina but i do like the feeling of my penis inside a vagina but not a girls ass. Infact it is a turn off for me to have to eat out a girl which has caused problems in the past. I like breasts as well as the feminine features on a womens face.

When it comes to guys i have never been turned on, nor wanted to do anything sexual with any part of their body except their penis, but it has to be a giant penis. I've had women play with my ass and fuck me with a giant dildo/vibrator and the orgasms i had were the best of my life, nothing compares to them. I like girls fucking me in the ass more than i like fucking girls.

Although my penis isnt small (just under 7" by 5") i have a small penis humilation fetish, that i have never told anybody ive been sexual with about.

Because of all of the above i have three fantasies that turn me on equally. My first fantasy is im tied up standing up with my arms and legs spread wide. Im being fucked in the ass by a giant vibrating dildo attached to a fucking machine. Whilst this is going on my penis is being teased by an attractive girls perfect feet, and just in front of me on a bed is another perfect girl who is getting the fucking of her life, and is being completly dominated by a well built black guy with a massive cock. My second fantasy is that all guys have vaginas and all girls have a massive penis. Im tied up flat on my back on a bed and a hot/slighty geeky looking girl with a massive penis is giving me the fucking of my life. My third fantasy is a hot/slightly geeky girl dominating me in a different way. She is insulting my small penis whilst making me come as quickly as possible whilst fucking me in the ass with a massive vibrator strap on. Now i know all of those fantasises are messed up, but thats what turns me on the most.

So to some up, i love everything about women except their vaginas which i dont hate but really dont like that much either. I dislike sexually everything about men except for giant penises. Although i have never done it, it's sexually appealing for me to be fucked in the ass by a giant cock and to a much lesser extent for me to give head, but receiving head from a guy is a complete turn off. The best orgasms ive ever had have been when a girl has fucked me in the ass with a giant vibrating dildo. I also have a few messed up fetishes and fantises which involve girls, girls and guys or are just plain impossible to do in real life.

So i guess what i am asking is does being fucked in the ass with a giant real penis feel better than a giant vibrator/dildo. And based on what i've said do you think im straight, gay, bi or just plain messed up.:tongue:

Media
blowfish said:
I'm very complicated, but then again arent we all. Im 23 going on 24 and here's the deal. First of all i have very high standards which doesnt help things, but in my entire life i have only ever gone out with, kissed or slept with girls . . . So i guess what i am asking is does being fucked in the ass with a giant real penis feel better than a giant vibrator/dildo. And based on what i've said do you think im straight, gay, bi or just plain messed up.:tongue:
Rather than worry about being labeled, go out and experience being male in all that it means and see where that leads you. Gay, bi, and straight are unimportant in the grand scheme of things—it's the quality of the person you are that matters. And with that, I will welcome you to LPSG! Enjoy the site!:biggrin1:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome, blowfish! Like Sam said, I think you shouldn't worry about sexual orientation labels all that much, they're really not that useful or descriptive anyway. I'd spend more time experimenting and finding out what you like and don't like. You may find you have a better idea about your orientation and what kind of relationships you want to have after that. And, have you thought about trannies/chicks with dicks? There really are some out there, and they might be just your speed.

Have fun!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Welcome, blowfish. Certainly lots to engage in your very first post. You'll find lots of stuff in this site about orientation uncertainty. There are no easy answers, but the advice you are receiving is pretty sound. Figure out what BEHAVIORS please you, and then you can think more about what ORIENTATION that implies, but be warned that IDENTITY, in the end, is more about how you decide what feels like "you" to yourself than how others view you. There is plenty of time to sort this stuff out after you have lived a bit more.