Straight/Gay Data Element Seems Meaningless

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Pecker Check, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Pecker Check

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In a thread titled "dick to dick" one guy says the act of two guys rubbing their dicks together is "totally hot." Yet he rates himself as 99% straight. That's just the most recent anomaly I've seen. It all seems to boil down to whether self-raters have a positive or negative attitude toward the gay life-style as they perceive it (i.e., want to identify themselves in or out of it). Some guys express the most amazing fantasies, or even relate experiences regarding male-male sex and then rate themselves as exclusively (or effectively) straight. The data element (without a clear agreement as towhat it implies) seems to me to be almost meaningless. If this is a duplicative thread, so be it. The absurdities of these self-ratings are even more so.

2. R Lee Shucker

R Lee Shucker New Member

Albums:
    Sounds like you're talking about human nature - straight, gay, bi, or otherwise. Been that way for 1000s of years and, unless we blow ourselves up, 1000s more.

No intent to demean your observations, however, which are both insightful and just a bit obvious at the same time.

I think one of the best things about fantasies is that they don't have to make sense or be true. They just have to feel good.

3. Corius

Corius New Member

Let's face it: we all get programmed to adapt to the life of "regular guys" and in the process we cut ourselves off from much of that important emotional interaction with members of our own sex.

IMHO, however, we are all capable of relating emotionally to some degree with members of both sexes. AND, HAPPEY THE YOUNG GUY WHO HAS MADE THE DISCOVERY THAT SOME OTHER GUYS ARE BOTH LOVING AND LOVABLE.

It happened for me when I was just fifteen. For the last two years in high school I had a loving partner who with me "learned by doing" and the sex was fantastic because it confirmed the bond of friendship and love that already existed between the two of us and, indeed, strengthened that bond.

Both he and I ended up as happily married men. We have not had sex together for many decades but the love that prompted the sex we enjoyed in our teen years remains to this day. He is my dearest male friend whom I love dearly.

And, it all happened because in the privacy we enjoyed at his home we gave ourselves permission to express the affection we had for one another sexually.

That early happy and loving relationship with another male was an important part of the journey into the fullness of my unique sexuality.

Draft saved Draft deleted