Straight guy allowed me to sniff his pitts ..and i did

Rumstone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So today was the day,

He's 31 and a gym lad not over muscled but fit but quite hairy ( esp chest and legs - dark ) and we often see each other and chat in the changing room at work.

I often wondered what his pitts smell like ( i have an obvious armpit fetish ) and he knows im gay and often light hearted jokes about me and what fellas at work i fancy.
He shall be called Mr X

In the changing room:

Mr X: so long shift or just leaving?
Me: Just starting bud and its hot out there im gonna sweat buckets today
Mr X: relate, just back from the gym I've sweated enough today.
Me: i can tell
Mr x: ho, do i smell bad
Me: nah mate, men and pitts are like fingerprints everyone as a smell thats unique to them ( i honestly believe this )
Mr x: .shut....up ( laughs )
Me: for real i am one smell..you are another..no lie.
Mr x: so you can smell me now
Me: sort of.. but not fully
Mr x : * hands me his sweaty top from gym*
Mr x : what do i smell like?

I burried my nose into the pitt part of the t-shirt still wet from pitt sweat

I instanly went dizzy from the musk... fresh, masculine and intoxicating...if you have ever sniffed a pitt or sweaty top...you know the feeling i had.

Mr x: and ?

* i jokingly said " alright.....but its a bit bland and old smell*

Mr x: sorry mate and he lifted his arm ( my left ) and placed his hand behind his back his pitt was very darked haired and bushy in every sense of the word.

Mr x : what do i smell like ?

So with my left hand i placed it on his bicep ( my left ) to steady myself and i placed all my face ..all of it into his pitt and paused for about 3 seconds and ......inhaled ...held for 2 secs and breathed out.

Me: one more ok ?
Mr x: ..ok

Breathed in ....held....repeated the process.

His pitt was warm and deepest part very wet and smelled 100 times more musk and man then his top did.
I lifted away my face and he said.

Mr x: mate you're mental i see my sweat on your face

And i did, on my cheek and upper lip, i turned and laughed and licked my upper lip quickly

It tasted slightly salty...i got an instant hard on.

I turned back to him, heart pounding and said...

Umm.so..yeah it was a pure smell. Clearly you eat healthy and ( i was mummberling ....making no sense at all )

Mr: haha * he sniffed his pitt where my face was * ...yeah maybe ....anyway i best put spray on and get to work

We chatted about what we had to do at work and things we like on netflix ...we didnt chat about pitts for the rest of the shift.

I've had 3 wanks about it from the moment i got home

It was heaven

D

deleted15455021

So today was the day,

He's 31 and a gym lad not over muscled but fit but quite hairy ( esp chest and legs - dark ) and we often see each other and chat in the changing room at work.

I often wondered what his pitts smell like ( i have an obvious armpit fetish ) and he knows im gay and often light hearted jokes about me and what fellas at work i fancy.
He shall be called Mr X

In the changing room:

Me: nah mate, men and pitts are like fingerprints everyone as a smell thats unique to them ( i honestly believe this )

I instanly went dizzy from the musk... fresh, masculine and intoxicating...if you have ever sniffed a pitt or sweaty top...you know the feeling i had.

Mr x: sorry mate and he lifted his arm ( my left ) and placed his hand behind his back his pitt was very darked haired and bushy in every sense of the word.

So with my left hand i placed it on his bicep ( my left ) to steady myself and i placed all my face ..all of it into his pitt and paused for about 3 seconds and ......inhaled ...held for 2 secs and breathed out.

His pitt was warm and deepest part very wet and smelled 100 times more musk and man then his top did.

And i did, on my cheek and upper lip, i turned and laughed and licked my upper lip quickly

Umm.so..yeah it was a pure smell. Clearly you eat healthy and ( i was mummberling ....making no sense at all )

Mr: haha * he sniffed his pitt where my face was * ...yeah maybe ....anyway i best put spray on and get to work

We chatted about what we had to do at work and things we like on netflix ...we didnt chat about pitts for the rest of the shift.

It was heaven
Took guts. JEALOUS!

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yeah i have sniffed pits of many guys various places--loved pits ever since i realised i love dick hehe--one guy i knew his pits had very little hair in them and i sniffed them he tells me to lick them and i did-- and it was so awesome to do it--its more fun to find guys into it as much as you are--as if he isnt into it then its hard to be turned on to it

norfolkdiva

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So today was the day,

He shall be called Mr X

In the changing room:

It was heaven
I am in heaven too..did you rub your finger on his pits and then lick them???

caas.oliveira

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So today was the day,

He shall be called Mr X

In the changing room:

It was heaven
I'm hard af right now reading this. I have a massive fetish for men's natural smell specially from the armpits.

Hairy, sweaty men's armpits turn me on so easily and I can cum by just smelling and liking them.

Thanks for sharing that

D

deleted12958301

Gosh this was HOT! I have a cousin thru marriage like step cousin and he and i were closer at one point, he’s very sexy jock like ex HS football player type. He’s asked me a few times to smell him if he stinks. Once was his armpits, they smelled a little musky and I applied some deodorant to them which was HOT! And then recently it was weird he goes he do I stink… well he was on a ladder and he goes smell me…. Well the only logical place was to smell his ass and I sniffed it and he didn’t stink so I said no and laughed. It’s so fucking hot tho

lordassriel

Superior Member
Media
I bought gym shorts from a hot jock type on Facebook Marketplace. Went over to his apartment to get them. He let me in and handed them to me one by one for me to see if I liked them. All I intended to do with them was smell them. I drove 30 minutes home and jerked off while smelling all four shorts.

Today he messaged me and asked if I would like to buy another two pairs of shorts. He sends pictures of them (not him wearing them). He says he will be in my area on Saturday. I asked him if he is selling all of his shorts. He said not quite all but he can look for more and bring them too.

He has no idea that all I wanna do is sniff them and jerk off.

Oh by the way, they do smell like shorts that have been washed. But I think it's just the idea that turns me on so much. I love biting on the shorts and letting them sit on my face. I of course sniff the inside. I still love the smell and the idea that he wore them.