Straight Guy and Guy Friend

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Balljunkie, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Balljunkie

Gold Member

I was at the gym the other day. These guys came in (I assume they were straight). One of them had the plumpest, most muscular, roundest asses ever. It was like a girl's ass on a toned guy. He and his friend started doing squats, and he was spotting his friend. I was like, how do you not notice that?

My question: if you are straight (or gay and have a straight friend with an ass like I described), how do you not notice your friend has an ass like a girl? And if you do, do you comment on it? Or has the guy ever let you squeeze it?

2. D_George Tush

D_George Tush New Member

I have a friend like that only he's homophobic. He puts up with my bisexuality but he does not tolerate much touching. Go figure.

3. easytoremember55

easytoremember55 New Member

Albums:
    I think everyone notices. Just comments aren't usually made.

4. Trenton1212

Trenton1212 New Member

Are there any famous guys with butts like this (ass like a girl)? Thx.

5. musclebare9

Gold Member

Straight guy response.

If you are in the gym, then you are there for health and/or to improve your looks. Straight or gay, you will notice someone who looks good or has an impressive body part. I hear it all the time (ie - look at those biceps, look at that back, etc.). So yes straight guys do sometimes comment but not always. It doesn't mean that they want to touch, squeeze or play with that body part. The admiration stops with the verbal encouragement. It may inspire me to work harder on a specific part of my body but that's about it.

6. B_debonair87

B_debonair87 New Member

Well on the reverse side of things.......

Some of my friends grab and slap and make comments about my butt all the time. It used to offend me because I felt they were insulting my masculinity but after a while I just accepted it. I'll playfully punch them or push them if they slap or grab my arse and insult them if they talk about it but I wouldn't get pissed off like I used to.

I got made fun of my entire life for my derriere. Even from family (my own mother). After a while you just say "fuck it".

Anyway I'm sure that dude knows his friend his a big arse. He probably is aware of it and maybe has made comments about it. Doesn't mean he has to olge his friends ass everytime he's in his presence.

7. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a buddy with a great ass. He is straight. There are times I have said, "Dude, I am so jelaous." or "That is just fucking studly." It is rare and he just winks and says, "YOu like that huh?" and kind of smiles. I swear he shows it off just to get a compliment too

8. D_Luke_DickStalker

D_Luke_DickStalker New Member

I don't know about my ass but i've gotten compliments when I work out, i don't mind. Except on dude called me delectable or something like that once and I didn't know how to respond to that.

Draft saved Draft deleted