Straight guy blowjob

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had multiple blowjobs offers from guys recently. I am just trying to understand this.

First let me give you my back story, I am straight, but do enjoy showing my cock off. At first I would only show my cock to women, but on cam sites the majority of the audience was guys. We all know most women don't enjoy seeing dick pics nor guy cams as often as we think. So I had some guys tell me that I should take it as a compliment so I do.

Back to my topic. I have had multiple offers of getting my dick sucked free by guys, no strings attached, no additional sexual actions, just them sucking my dick and swallowing all of my cum.

Now since blowjobs are amazing, I have considered this, but with my sexual preference, most likely will not actually allow it.

I have had one 20 year old kid that wants to blow me so bad he offered to pay me o let him blow me. That is a first for sure. For those of you wondering, I did not let him.

But as a straight man, I think if a guy offers to blow me, he is trying to convert me from a straight guy to gay or bi. All of the guys claim this isn't the case, but I have to wonder why they would offer such a task with no gain. They don't get paid, they don't get off, and they are sucking dick and providing pleasure without receiving it.

So for the gay or bi guys out there, can you explain this a little?

I have had multiple blowjobs offers from guys recently. I am just trying to understand this.

First let me give you my back story, I am straight, but do enjoy showing my cock off. At first I would only show my cock to women, but on cam sites the majority of the audience was guys. We all know most women don't enjoy seeing dick pics nor guy cams as often as we think. So I had some guys tell me that I should take it as a compliment so I do.

Back to my topic. I have had multiple offers of getting my dick sucked free by guys, no strings attached, no additional sexual actions, just them sucking my dick and swallowing all of my cum.

Now since blowjobs are amazing, I have considered this, but with my sexual preference, most likely will not actually allow it.

I have had one 20 year old kid that wants to blow me so bad he offered to pay me o let him blow me. That is a first for sure. For those of you wondering, I did not let him.

But as a straight man, I think if a guy offers to blow me, he is trying to convert me from a straight guy to gay or bi. All of the guys claim this isn't the case, but I have to wonder why they would offer such a task with no gain. They don't get paid, they don't get off, and they are sucking dick and providing pleasure without receiving it.

Reactions: sugd

sorry about the above lol.

Horny - you'd be surprised how much pleasure some gay guys receive from giving head, myself included. I can get off just from sucking a huge cock (gay/bi/straight dudes). It's more the sensation of giving pleasure to someone else and getting them off. I've sucked my fair share of straight cock - they leave still straight but with a little less cum haha.

I'd say try it out, it's just a bj. And tbh, I've heard a couple times that my bj was better than any chicks (because I know what feels good so I can do that on a guy, and i have no gag reflex so they can bash my throat no problem)

Just my two cents.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with most here. There are guys out there who love sucking cock and nothing more. Had my fair share of them too. Had one guy in college who was all about sucking my cock. So much so, that I felt so guilty, that I found myself constantly offering him a handjob or something in return. He was not at all interested in any of it. Wish he was still around now.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have had multiple blowjobs offers from guys recently. I am just trying to understand this

There really isn't much to understand. You like to show-off your cock. They liked what they saw, and figured that if you were showing it off to them, you likely would be open to having them suck it.

Lots of women enjoy looking at dick pics or guy cams. Generally, they like to be the ones to decide whether they're going to look at them, as opposed to getting ninjacocked with dick picks, videos, or flashers. They tend to get too much of that in their inboxes to begin with. Also, please note that just because someone claims to be female on the Internet, it doesn't mean they really are female.

Back to my topic.

Okay.

I have had multiple offers of getting my dick sucked free by guys, no strings attached, no additional sexual actions, just them sucking my dick and swallowing all of my cum.

Yeah. It's known, among other names, as a "Blow and go." Some guys will swallow, some won't. Depends upon the guy. Some guys are really into it, because of the thrill of forbidden fruit and the social approbation regarding casual, anonymous sex.

Because you're really not turned on by the idea? Or because you're afraid it'll contaminate your straight self-image and somehow make you start lisping, sashaying across the floor, visiting gay bars, dancing to bad disco music, and developing limp wrists?

Happens. When I was tending bar, in my 20s, I had a married man offer me twenty bucks to let him blow me. Go figure.

But as a straight man, I think if a guy offers to blow me, he is trying to convert me from a straight guy to gay or bi. All of the guys claim this isn't the case, but I have to wonder why they would offer such a task with no gain. They don't get paid, they don't get off, and they are sucking dick and providing pleasure without receiving it

First: You can't be "converted" from straight to gay. That's an urban myth. Granted, it's become something of a fetish fantasy for a certain fraction of the gay/bi community, but it's as much of a myth as the "One drop rule."

Second: Being gay or bisexual is, ultimately, simply a label people paste upon themselves and other people. Some folks run with it, and make it the focus of their identity -- or of the way they see other people. You're the person you are, not the label you wear. And if a guy does have a degree of attraction to other guys, keeping only to having sex with women won't change the fact, or "prevent" him from being gay or bi. Now, whether said guy chooses to have sex with other men -- or anyone, for that matter -- is his business, and his decision, to be made for whatever reasons he things important. But not getting a blowjob from another guy won't make you any straighter than having it will make you gayer. It'll just be a blowjob.

Third: Believe it or not, some people get off by getting other people off. They don't have to be paid, or get off themselves at the time. they derive pleasure from providing it. There's no ulterior motive, nor secret agenda. In this case, there are men (and women) who just like sucking cock. Hell, my girlfriend and I have been known to have sessions where we don't really want to get off, ourselves, but want to get them off. One's tired, the other's horny. Or they've had a bad day. Hell, I've gotten my her off, using fingers, when I wasn't feeling well, and didn't want to get off. She's gotten me off, via handjob, when she wasn't feeling well, was sore, or just didn't feel like it. Sometimes it's about giving pleasure, rather than getting it, even though most of the time with us it's about fucking the hell out of each other and getting the both of us off. Sex isn't always quid pro quo. And there's not a thing wrong with that.

See above. They can't convert you, you're whatever you are, regardless, and you can call yourself whatever you want to call yourself. Getting blown by another guy isn't going to turn you into a stereotype. And despite the fact that a fraction of the gay and bi communities buys into the myth that straight men are somehow more manly than they are / if they can get a straight guy to have sex with them it gives them some sort of rank above other gay / bi guys on an imaginary scale, the world isn't really filled with gay guys lurking in the shadows slavering over the idea that they're going to convert innocent, unsuspecting straight guys to their cause. You're confusing homosexuality with Scientology, here. So let them blow you, or don't. But it isn't going to make you any gayer if you do. 'Nuff said.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just accept the gift of free blowjobs and enjoy. Stop thinking too much, aint rocket science.

This. A number of straight guys have blown me over the years wanting only to worship and please with no other contact or expectation. I respect their position and enjoy their oral skills. :cool:

CuriousNJWM

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This. A number of straight guys have blown me over the years wanting only to worship and please with no other contact or expectation. I respect their position and enjoy their oral skills. :cool:

A lot of practice would be required to develop good skills on that tool!

Italianguy69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

For some guys, including myself, servicing a hot guy is the biggest turn on. I jack off while I'm doing it and cum when he cums. I just love sucking dick. . Cheers buddy. Enjoy the service!

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Would love to see more of your cock. Looks damn hot.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
For some guys, including myself, servicing a hot guy is the biggest turn on. I jack off while I'm doing it and cum when he cums. I just love sucking dick. . Cheers buddy. Enjoy the service!
And I bet you give a damn good blowjob...for starters. :)