Straight guy flirting with you. Has it ever happened to you?

JayPR

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have you ever met a straight guy, either through friends or any other social scenario, and as soon they know you're gay, the guy starts behaving kind of nicer or even flirty with you. Of course, usually kind of discrete, but you notice that he is overly friendly and touchy, especially if there's alcohol involved.

That has happened to me a few times. One time, it happened with a coworker's boyfriend. That night we were bar hopping with a group of friends and he was the whole time besides me, talking to me most of the time, touching me a lot, staring at me intensely, he even wrapped his arm around my waist a few times. The whole night I was stressed that his girlfriend will notice his behavior. At some point, he started to try to hook me up with another guy at the bar because according to him "I was a good looking man and single" and he needed to fix that. Nothing ever happened, but I was pretty sure that if I had proposed to do something, he would have accepted, on the down-low.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This happened a lot when I was in college, but I think they were mostly closeted gay/bisexual men.

When I came out, word spread pretty quick. Guys I never had much to do with would want to start up a conversation. It became so obvious they wanted sex.

I had sex with several of my roommates on the down low. I think it's just because you are in such close proximity, it just happens if the guy has any gay tendency.

One roommate, I was soooo in love with but I never told him. I used to get so jealous when he fucked women or went on dates. He'd let me blow him regularly but that was it. We are just friends now. He's married with three kids now.

GayBootyLover69

Worshipped Member
Media
not sure if this was an actual case since i'm not the best at reading social cues and i hadn't come out yet, but I suspect that my straight guy friend had an inkling i was gay due to my usual clothing style of "oversized t-shirt and short shorts"

anyways i was hanging out with some friends at his apartment and he came home from work one night, and he wanted to relax and watch youtube with me so we went into his bedroom and did just that

we were both lying down on the bed next to each other, laughing at the videos and talking about them and such, and i briefly noticed his bulge as he was kind of manspreading

on top of that he also had a habit of putting his hand in his pants/shorts near the crotch area, probably not a big deal in the grand scheme of things and he probably wasn't actually flirting with me but ngl, lying down next to him i had the desire in the very back of my mind for him to dominate me lol

but thankfully we're still close friends even after I came out to him, part of me was afriad that he'd feel awkward around me after finding out i was gay lol, i've known him for 5 years now and he means a lot to me as a friend

GayBootyLover69

Worshipped Member
Media
a more blatant time (i think) when a straight guy friend flirted with me is when I had tight leggings on a lot while hanging out with him, and one day out the blue he complimented my ass and later slapped it a couple times, with my consent thankfully lol

i think he did in a "jock" kind of fashion (like how guys tend to slap each other's asses in sports) more than anything else but it still turned me on haha

this happened around 3 years ago and that's actually what made me realize that i like being spanked, now that i think aboht it

daRose

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I worked at a university and my employees were all college kids- i wasn't much older than them. One guy was 19 supper tall like 6'2, slim but muscular, big head of messy dirty blond hair, and really beautiful full pink lips. I would walk around and monitor as they worked and on multiple occasions he would stretch when i was near him- revealing his abs and his happy trail leading down to a full bush- no underwear. I would do my best not to react. One day he asked me for a ride some where as he didn't have a car- not an unusual request from college student. So i gave him a ride, he mentioned to me more than once on this trip that his best friend from hs was gay. I was not out to them but he mentioned kind of apropos of nothing how they were still close and nothing had changed they still had sleep overs and hugged. He stretched again- revealing that bush. I just couldn't take the bait. He was an employee and way too good looking to actually be interested in me. Anyways he stopped flirting after that and quit shortly after. I've tried finding him on social media for years but never have- just wanna know what he looks like now- and if he's still straight.

D

deleted16192141

My friend of a few years used to be very shy but now he's more confident and sometimes talks about dirty stuff. Once we were talking about going on a trip and he said jokingly "we should sleep on the same bed with to save money" and I replied "yeah just in underwear so we don't have to turn the AC on". He's straight and I think he has a crush on our female friend but he's so cute and fuckable. Pale skin, glasses, big eyes, black hair. I'm not very tall but he's shorter than me

LOVE_MMFs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The only times I remember this happening was when I was much younger and still dating women. I had a couple of friends that seemed exceptionally touchy feely or eager to get naked in front of me when I was at their place or we were traveling together. I’m pretty sure they were straight so maybe they just felt comfortable being physically affectionate with other guys?

Reactions: rd62624

GetNakedIGotAPlan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think the thread topic can be misleading. Straight men more or less will playfully do these things than literally flirt. On the other side many understand this as queerbaiting which I disagree with.

I've never had a man I thought was straight flirt with me. But straight men more often than not make fruity comments after discovering I'm gay. Like, oh, I want to suck your dick, come over here and let's fuck, lay down with me etc. It's normal behavior. They do that to other straight men casually. I would actually argue if you put a group of a hundred straight men together more asses would be slapped than the one hundred, all of whom found each other unattractive.

pradelicious

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My last flatmate is straight. He's moved out now to be with his accidental wife and kids.
I was openly gay to him from day one. We had good rapport with eachother.
He liked to walk around the house in his tight boxers and would brag about his thick cock and how chicks loved it to me.
Once he broke our landlord's dining table because he and his then girlfriend now wife had rough sex on it and told me about it.
I once saw his big cock when he was passed out drunk on the sofa. It was hard too.
I crouched down and licked on his frenulum and his hard dick rose up even more to match every lick of my tongue. I had about 2 teaspoons of his precum but stopped short of him cumming. He'd often leave his used boxers in the bathroom because he knew I was into masturbating to them. We never had actual sex but the tension was real.
The day I moved out to another town he gave me a long hug and a quick kiss on my lips. Then a few years later I confessed to him on Whatsapp that I licked his dick when he was passed out. He said that he knew and asked me why didn't I make him cum? I reminded him that he's married now to the girl he got pregnant. He has since decided that he's only gay to certain type of guys.

D

deleted14581871

Yes but only like goofing around, not in a serious intention, its mostly me who try to flirt with straight guys, like that time I was on Omegle (damn I dont use that shit since years) and it came an asian guy maybe my same age back then (17-18 years old), he swore to me he was straight, but it took me a few strokes to my dick to turn him on and he ended up in 4 showing me his ass and hole.

Had good times in that website but now is full of kids or perverts, worst combination

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah married friend of friend singled me out for hangouts and affection. Eventually ended up blowing me when we were drunk. it went on like that for 6 months or so but eventually I put a stop to it bc I felt weird being around his family knowing this was going on. We are still in touch because of mutuals but never speak of that time.

Reactions: Jjohnson87878

thefamemonster10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah this seems to happen a lot. In my experience, most men like to flirt back if you are flirtatious. Also, perhaps, one's own personality also plays an important role such as charisma, charm, chatty/friendly nature etc.

Reactions: JayPR

Trustme10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Before I came out, most of my friends knew I was gay based on the fact that I never showed any interest in girls. Two of my friends, a guy and a girl in our friend group, were a couple and are still married to this day.

She threw a surprise birthday party for him one year and after it was over, I went to go shake his hand to say goodbye. While our hands were together he took his index finger and scratched my palm a few times with it. I later learned this was code for wanting sex.

I would have never done anything to get between my two friends, but I really wish he would have come on to me before they were together, because I definitely would have followed through.

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have you ever met a straight guy, either through friends or any other social scenario, and as soon they know you're gay, the guy starts behaving kind of nicer or even flirty with you. Of course, usually kind of discrete, but you notice that he is overly friendly and touchy, especially if there's alcohol involved.

That has happened to me a few times. One time, it happened with a coworker's boyfriend. That night we were bar hopping with a group of friends and he was the whole time besides me, talking to me most of the time, touching me a lot, staring at me intensely, he even wrapped his arm around my waist a few times. The whole night I was stressed that his girlfriend will notice his behavior. At some point, he started to try to hook me up with another guy at the bar because according to him "I was a good looking man and single" and he needed to fix that. Nothing ever happened, but I was pretty sure that if I had proposed to do something, he would have accepted, on the down-low.
met a guy through friends and he started throwing snowballs at me.Got him back but he wrestled me to the ground and shoved a snowball down my pants.Took me back to his room.The pants came off and I stayed the night.

faintster

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
straight guys flirt with me constantly. one of my best and worst experiences was with a male coworker and I. Travis and I worked at this taco restaurant and we hit it off from the moment we opened. One night after work we were having a drink at my favorite bar Jo cat's just downing shots playing bar dice. i remember reaching for the dice at the same time he was reaching for them and his hand touched mine. we both kinda just laughed it off didn't really think much of it. but we continues to drink more next i noticed he had his hand on my thigh, i looked at him and he just said you like it. i said maybe, and he quickly took his hand away. that's when i moved it back and he just left his hand there. fast foward we're at our managers apartment just having a few more drinks when she decides to go to bed so she left us on the couch we drank some more then we just passed out next to one another. we wake up in the middle of the night and moved closer to each other and started making out. that's when he says "Lloyd, you know i'm not really gay but i can't seem to stop myself." i responded with we don't have to do anything plus our managers is right in the next room." i obviously was hoping for more but we just made out some more he unzipped my pants and put his hand on my dick i was rock hard at that point, so i did the same and noticed he was hard as well. we ended up swapping head, but we were so dumb we could have just gone into the bathroom. the next morning our manager walks in to us cuddled up on the couch and goes " looks like you too had a good night". the next few days at work were so uncomfortable he would barely talk to me as if i did something wrong and i felt like a complete fool for letting shit cross a line. but after he pretty much gave me attitude i had to call him out so one night i pulled him aside and told him how much of an ass he's been to me over one night. and that's when he just kind of broke down. he tells me how he's been struggling with his sexuality for a while and that he wasn't sure if being gay or bi was something he wanted. I said well you could have stopped, he replies "i know but i just think you're so hot" i laughed he says it's not funny, and i said it's kind of funny. after we talked for a few minutes before returning back to work we made plans to hang out afterwards. shit was going great until he had enough of our job and plus he didn't like driving almost an hour every day to work so he moved back to his home town. we still talk once in while, he came to visit one night and let's just say i think he was more comfortable with his sexuality.

Di_No

Worshipped Member
Media
Some guys seem to like the attention and knowing you think they're hot. There is a young straight guy where I work who knows a few of us think he's hot and he definitely plays up to it, makes little suggestive comments, hangs around you a little bit more, smiles and raises his eyebrows as you walk past. He is definitely straight but loves the ego boost.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find "straight" guys will often get drunk or high as an excuse for allowing gay sex as well as a way to pretend they have no memory of what happened.

I kinda roll my eyes and went along with it. People should just get over labels and just have fun.