Straight guy flirting with you. Has it ever happened to you?

Jeffer2580

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I find "straight" guys will often get drunk or high as an excuse for allowing gay sex as well as a way to pretend they have no memory of what happened.

I kinda roll my eyes and went along with it. People should just get over labels and just have fun.
Huh, please be specific.... eurocentric straight guys because no straight man in Africa is doing that

AfterHours69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Huh, please be specific.... eurocentric straight guys because no straight man in Africa is doing that
I’ll take your word for it on Africa, but I’m familiar with that area in IL, so when you are there, that’s when you should keep your eyes open for it. The first time I went to bars in the area, I noticed people getting “extra” friendly. I don’t want to say too much more (because I’m trying to keep my anonymity here), but during festivals/parades people get more “free.”

Reactions: Jeffer2580

Txprvdude

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some guys seem to like the attention and knowing you think they're hot. There is a young straight guy where I work who knows a few of us think he's hot and he definitely plays up to it, makes little suggestive comments, hangs around you a little bit more, smiles and raises his eyebrows as you walk past. He is definitely straight but loves the ego boost.
Hot man. What does this young cocky stud look like ?

njpup

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a close friend of mine who we almost instantaneously became friends at work during the pandemic and we were excited to go to bars once the ban was lifted. At the time he was with his girlfriend for a couple of years and one day he asked if I would go with him to surprise her at her birthday party she was having with a bunch of her girlfriends. She wasn’t so happy to see him there even though he had brought her flowers and other gifts and booze for her and her friends. It was definitely awkward seeing that it was my first time meeting her. After a while she got over it but kind of wanted us to leave so we were leaving then she must’ve had a change of mind and said we could stay. We were having a good time and someone brought weed and we both took a couple of hits. Then I noticed him trying to dance with me and I was afraid his girlfriend would notice so I had to sort of keep my distance from him but from then on I just noticed things that I knew that he was sort of interested in me. I really was digging our friendship but was very cautious of crossing boundaries. One day we told me in confidence that his girlfriend had broke up with him and he was having a difficult time dealing with it. I tried to console him and tell him it would be okay. Then a week or two later they were back together. It didn’t last long though and they ultimately broke up for good. Once that happened he would hug me quite a bit whenever he would see me and his smile just made me feel something for him but I didn’t want to pursue anything with him as our relationship as friends was still new and I didn’t want us to do something that he would regret. We’d go to bars and clubs and he would always dance up on me. I didn’t mind and didn’t really think much of it but then I would go to the bar to get a drink next to the dance floor and he’d be right behind me pressed up against me b/c it was so crowded. I’m not gonna lie it felt good but I didn’t dare do anything so I just acted like nothing was happening. Now this occurs almost every time we hang out and we don’t acknowledge that it happens. We just let it happen. I can go on and on about our little secrets but I’ll leave you with one other example. Recently we were at a club and when we first got there I mentioned to him and our other friend that was with us that I had to go to the bathroom as soon as we get in. He said he had to as well. It couldn’t have been planned any better but we ended up using urinals right next to each other. I can tell he was trying to hard not to look but was definitely looking and I was doing the same. Needless to say we don’t acknowledge what’s going on between us but definitely do not stop. I think if it truly ever crosses the line it could be the end of our new found friendship and I don’t want that to happen so I’ll keep playing dumb just as he has and we certainly don’t let our mutual friends know.

pradelicious

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a close friend of mine who we almost instantaneously became friends at work during the pandemic and we were excited to go to bars once the ban was lifted. At the time he was with his girlfriend for a couple of years and one day he asked if I would go with him to surprise her at her birthday party she was having with a bunch of her girlfriends. She wasn’t so happy to see him there even though he had brought her flowers and other gifts and booze for her and her friends. It was definitely awkward seeing that it was my first time meeting her. After a while she got over it but kind of wanted us to leave so we were leaving then she must’ve had a change of mind and said we could stay. We were having a good time and someone brought weed and we both took a couple of hits. Then I noticed him trying to dance with me and I was afraid his girlfriend would notice so I had to sort of keep my distance from him but from then on I just noticed things that I knew that he was sort of interested in me. I really was digging our friendship but was very cautious of crossing boundaries. One day we told me in confidence that his girlfriend had broke up with him and he was having a difficult time dealing with it. I tried to console him and tell him it would be okay. Then a week or two later they were back together. It didn’t last long though and they ultimately broke up for good. Once that happened he would hug me quite a bit whenever he would see me and his smile just made me feel something for him but I didn’t want to pursue anything with him as our relationship as friends was still new and I didn’t want us to do something that he would regret. We’d go to bars and clubs and he would always dance up on me. I didn’t mind and didn’t really think much of it but then I would go to the bar to get a drink next to the dance floor and he’d be right behind me pressed up against me b/c it was so crowded. I’m not gonna lie it felt good but I didn’t dare do anything so I just acted like nothing was happening. Now this occurs almost every time we hang out and we don’t acknowledge that it happens. We just let it happen. I can go on and on about our little secrets but I’ll leave you with one other example. Recently we were at a club and when we first got there I mentioned to him and our other friend that was with us that I had to go to the bathroom as soon as we get in. He said he had to as well. It couldn’t have been planned any better but we ended up using urinals right next to each other. I can tell he was trying to hard not to look but was definitely looking and I was doing the same. Needless to say we don’t acknowledge what’s going on between us but definitely do not stop. I think if it truly ever crosses the line it could be the end of our new found friendship and I don’t want that to happen so I’ll keep playing dumb just as he has and we certainly don’t let our mutual friends know.

...already..

Attachments

kyyle2020

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This happened a lot when I was in college, but I think they were mostly closeted gay/bisexual men.

When I came out, word spread pretty quick. Guys I never had much to do with would want to start up a conversation. It became so obvious they wanted sex.

I had sex with several of my roommates on the down low. I think it's just because you are in such close proximity, it just happens if the guy has any gay tendency.

One roommate, I was soooo in love with but I never told him. I used to get so jealous when he fucked women or went on dates. He'd let me blow him regularly but that was it. We are just friends now. He's married with three kids now.
This is a really hot super fake story lol.
he never knew you were gay but let you suck him on multiple occasions? Right… well that’s definitely gay haha and no straight guys do that without thinking what they’re doing is gay. Nowt wrong with it but come on.

• Wow
Reactions: openfly

faintster

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not sure "straight" guys know what they're doing whether alcohol is involved or not. I have a friend that i went to school with Arron, ever time i see him he flirts with me like no other, we got to a point we went back to his place where i gave him "the best blow job he's ever had." after hooking up we continued to hang out all weekend. we hung out at his job where we ran into a mutual friend, and I could tell he was a little jealous of Arron and I because i was hanging out with him. that's when i put two and two together that it wasn't the first time he's hooked up with a guy. about a few weeks later we ran into one of his old co-workers who is obviously gay. This co-worker of his would not stop trying to get between Arron and I and it was pretty obvious. so i pulled him aside and asked him why was he trying to get between Arron and I. he just flat out told me that him and Arron were a thing and that i didn't stand a chance... me looking confused because i didn't see Arron and I as a thing, told him i don't think Arron is gay. and he said well that's what's alcohol for........I'm like what? he says again that he's only been with Arron when he was drunk. Now i was getting mad and i had to tell Arron to stay away from this dude because i was sure he's done things to Arron solely because he was either drugged or something. after i told him this his co-worker basically bounces because i'm sure he knew he was exposed. After a while i saw a change in Arron and he stopped flirting with me because I think he thought that was the only reason i was friends with him when the truth was i kind of had a thing for him since freshmen year of college. I never told him i just kind of let things be. we're still friends it's just we just never hook up..

I guess my point is being gay and hanging around straight guys is problematic especially when the flirting begins because if you're friends and you cross a line it can go either really well or extremely bad. Me it never seems to go right... that's why i try to stay away from them lol

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure "straight" guys know what they're doing whether alcohol is involved or not. I have a friend that i went to school with Arron, ever time i see him he flirts with me like no other, we got to a point we went back to his place where i gave him "the best blow job he's ever had." after hooking up we continued to hang out all weekend. we hung out at his job where we ran into a mutual friend, and I could tell he was a little jealous of Arron and I because i was hanging out with him. that's when i put two and two together that it wasn't the first time he's hooked up with a guy. about a few weeks later we ran into one of his old co-workers who is obviously gay. This co-worker of his would not stop trying to get between Arron and I and it was pretty obvious. so i pulled him aside and asked him why was he trying to get between Arron and I. he just flat out told me that him and Arron were a thing and that i didn't stand a chance... me looking confused because i didn't see Arron and I as a thing, told him i don't think Arron is gay. and he said well that's what's alcohol for........I'm like what? he says again that he's only been with Arron when he was drunk. Now i was getting mad and i had to tell Arron to stay away from this dude because i was sure he's done things to Arron solely because he was either drugged or something. after i told him this his co-worker basically bounces because i'm sure he knew he was exposed. After a while i saw a change in Arron and he stopped flirting with me because I think he thought that was the only reason i was friends with him when the truth was i kind of had a thing for him since freshmen year of college. I never told him i just kind of let things be. we're still friends it's just we just never hook up..

I guess my point is being gay and hanging around straight guys is problematic especially when the flirting begins because if you're friends and you cross a line it can go either really well or extremely bad. Me it never seems to go right... that's why i try to stay away from them lol
If he's repeatedly hooking up with guys, he's not straight.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
"Straight" to me is short for "heterosexual" which literally means "Attracted solely to the opposite sex". Whether someone is keeping their same-gender attraction from others in their life or not, or whatever they want to tell themselves it doesn't make them straight. If they were actually straight, a guy flirting with them would not interest them.

No judgment, it just reflects that society still puts a stigma on it.

Reactions: Jeffer2580

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a really hot super fake story lol.
he never knew you were gay but let you suck him on multiple occasions? Right… well that’s definitely gay haha and no straight guys do that without thinking what they’re doing is gay. Nowt wrong with it but come on.
Perhaps English is your second language and you have misunderstood. I was out. They were not. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Reactions: tuxpan

njpup

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

100% agree. I have my close circle of guy friends I hang out with all the time and all are straight. One in particular however has a closer relationship with me and we sometimes hang out by ourselves and lines have almost been nearly crossed. I would love to just hook up at least once but not at the cost of our friendship so I don't pursue it.

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This has totally happened to me. One of my closest friends is a female former colleague and was a neighbor. Her husband's best friend was often at their place for various parties, etc. He had classic boy next door looks - dark blond hair, fit build, a little scruff before that was a trendy thing. I'd met him in passing before but we really spoke at one of my friend's parties. He was to the point and said "hey - I hear you're gay. How's that?". I was single and pretty direct about some of the challenges in being out at work but also the fun of meeting guys. As the night went on, he got drunker and drunker and a few times was like "hey - lets grab a beer together out back". A few months later we were all at a concert together and he had to take a leak before we got in the car to drive back to my friend's place. He pulled out his dick in the parking lot between cars to piss and made sure he was within my sight. I looked the other way but we locked eyes, he gave me the biggest smirk, and motioned for me to look at his dick. Yup - it was impressive. Nothing every happened but I still remember how sexy he looked that night.