Straight guy; How comfortable are you seeing a friend naked??

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
Are you comfortable hanging around the house with a friend when he's
just wearing underwear? How comfortable are you if you see him naked?? How comfortable are you if you see his dick???

I've been around friends on a Saturday afternoon when they are ironing their clothes and getting ready to go out with their girlfriends in the evening. One of my friends just wears his boxers while he's ironing his clothes and all that. I'll come over with another friend for a visit and he'll be in his underwear the whole time.
For me it may seem a bit strange for a few minutes but I quickly adjust. I think it's great if a guy can feel so comfortable around you that he's willing to be himself and hang out in a way he WOULDn't in public.

I've also had to share a bed with a guy on vacation and he was willing to be comfortable enough to sleep in his underwear. As far as being naked is concerned, I used to go to the gym with a friend from work. We'd get changed, take a shower together and all that and before we'd get dressed we'd go into the sauna naked. We were both perfectly comfortable like that.

Now, as far as being around a friend and seeing his cock, I have a friend whose been spending a few nights a week at my house. He sleeps on a mat in my room. I usually strip to my boxers just before we go to bed. Last time he was here we went up to my room early because we were high and didn't want to disturb anyone. I told him I was going to take my gym shorts off and just lay on my bed. So I layed on my bed in my boxers. Now, my boxers all have a wide fly gap in front that does nothing to hide my dick. I hung around with him for an hour or so like that. I guess he was somewhat, if not completely comfortable with it. When I got up a few times he 'averted' his eyes...

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks guys, I really do appreciate the replies!! Also glad most everyone said they'd be comfortable. The friend I was talking about, when I was hanging out with him with my 'dick floppy' underwear, has been a really good friend for YEARS! We've never seen each other naked but I've gotten glimpses of his ass and his dick a few times. I always hoped he'd be comfortable enough around me that it wouldn't matter if he saw my dick once in a while.

You never know, and I WOULDN"T hang around with him in my boxers if I THOUGHT he was uncomfortable with it.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
to tag on this question- let me ask a related one:

I have a conversation running with a buddy who is about 48 and lives alone. When he comes home, he stays in his jeans until he gets ready to go to sleep, when he puts on pajama pants.

I have tried to tell him that it's totally normal to hang out in his appartment in his underwear, especially since he lives alone, and he thinks I'm wierd for even suggesting that men do that. My dad did in my home, especially on hot days during the summer, and although I bet the results would be a bit skewed on this site, don't all us guys on the board like to hang out in our homes without wearing pants? (AKA a guy thing!)

I told him that he's the wierd one, and that I'd get 50 or so responses from buddies to the question and get back to him on it...

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As for the original post, I am reminded of walking into my resident assistant's appartment during college, and when I called out his name, he said he "i'm in the bathroom, naked, come on in..." he was shaving his face, bare assed, after a shower. He was maybe 2 years older than me, a nice, tight, soccer player type latino. I felt awkward about him being naked and me being dressed, so I stood outside his bathroom door until he was done. Then another guy came over and went right in.

Made me stop and think.

Last edited:

B_nudebudlondon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello everyone

I find this very interesting and I think it really is all down to up bringing. I'm from a dance gymnastic back ground and I'm used to seeing naked bodies Male and Female all the time. I think it lovely to be naked with friends and encourage people to do more of it!

absolutely no problem with friends.
I've been on vacation with my friends and there was no problem to be naked at home or in the pool.
With strangers is different cause i'm a little complexed with my (slim) body (my tendency to gain weight is almost zero) but a lot exhibitionist with my dick :D

but if they are friends i don´t feel uncomfortable even if it is odd (i shave my "parts" and my friend no).

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are you comfortable hanging around the house with a friend when he's
just wearing underwear? How comfortable are you if you see him naked?? How comfortable are you if you see his dick???

I've been around friends on a Saturday afternoon when they are ironing their clothes and getting ready to go out with their girlfriends in the evening. One of my friends just wears his boxers while he's ironing his clothes and all that. I'll come over with another friend for a visit and he'll be in his underwear the whole time.
For me it may seem a bit strange for a few minutes but I quickly adjust. I think it's great if a guy can feel so comfortable around you that he's willing to be himself and hang out in a way he WOULDn't in public.

I've also had to share a bed with a guy on vacation and he was willing to be comfortable enough to sleep in his underwear. As far as being naked is concerned, I used to go to the gym with a friend from work. We'd get changed, take a shower together and all that and before we'd get dressed we'd go into the sauna naked. We were both perfectly comfortable like that.

Now, as far as being around a friend and seeing his cock, I have a friend whose been spending a few nights a week at my house. He sleeps on a mat in my room. I usually strip to my boxers just before we go to bed. Last time he was here we went up to my room early because we were high and didn't want to disturb anyone. I told him I was going to take my gym shorts off and just lay on my bed. So I layed on my bed in my boxers. Now, my boxers all have a wide fly gap in front that does nothing to hide my dick. I hung around with him for an hour or so like that. I guess he was somewhat, if not completely comfortable with it. When I got up a few times he 'averted' his eyes...
Completely comfortable. When you've been in a fraternity, you get over any shyness pretty quick! lol

Very comfortable. I have seen most of my close guy friends naked in the locker room, sauna, steam room, hot tub, shower naked at one time or another, and they have seen me naked in the same environment. It's no big deal, and until recently (when this hyper modesty craze started) was very common and to be expected.

ken3001

Experimental Member
Media
yea not a problem to see my friends in their underwear or for them to see me like that. Either snug fitting underwear shows outline, or loose baggy bogers with a gaping gap at the front, you can see things, no big deal.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Countless times I have been in my underwear or naked in front of friends and colleagues. And I have seen them in underwear or naked. I was never sexual so why bother about what will be seen?