Straight Guy Looking to get Owned!!!

BigOne34

Just Browsing
Media
Ok I have never done anything like this before. What can I say other than I am adventurous and love big cocks. I have never had any kind of an encounter with a man. I am actually happily married. I just get turned on by the idea of being man handled in to sucking a big cock or getting fucked until i beg him to stop. I know this is messed up but I cant get it out of my head and I have to do it at least once in my life. I can gurantee anyone who is interested will be in complete control. That is of course part of my fantasy. To be treated as almost a slave. I live in TX and would want to be super discreet. I'm 6'4 235 (soon to be back at my rocking body weight of 210, what can I say I get lazy during the holidays) and have a 7 in dick and am fairly attractive. I would be willing to cam before meeting and am in no rush. Just hope there are some hung guys willing to fulfill my fantasy. Also this is not fake this 100% real p.m and i will respond.
Thanks Ahead of time.
BigOne34

GPTX

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok I have never done anything like this before. What can I say other than I am adventurous and love big cocks. I have never had any kind of an encounter with a man. I am actually happily married. I just get turned on by the idea of being man handled in to sucking a big cock or getting fucked until i beg him to stop. I know this is messed up but I cant get it out of my head and I have to do it at least once in my life. I can gurantee anyone who is interested will be in complete control. That is of course part of my fantasy. To be treated as almost a slave. I live in TX and would want to be super discreet. I'm 6'4 235 (soon to be back at my rocking body weight of 210, what can I say I get lazy during the holidays) and have a 7 in dick and am fairly attractive. I would be willing to cam before meeting and am in no rush. Just hope there are some hung guys willing to fulfill my fantasy. Also this is not fake this 100% real p.m and i will respond.
Thanks Ahead of time.
BigOne34

When you find a hung guy to do this, I wanna come and watch :biggrin1: <eg>

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks Ahead of time.
BigOne34
HEY........you stole MY fantasy!(which I've lived out many times)

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is an interesting expression "to be owned by" someone. Is that a common way of saying to get fucked?