Straight Guy loves to compare with other men.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I signed on lpsg for the first time and entered the chat. In there was my online bf. He didn't know it was me and I didn't tell. So, I messaged him pretending to be some other woman. Then he began to tell me about how he was going to the Gym and working out. As our conversation kept on he revealed more. He told me how he loved comparing with other men the size of his cock. I asked if he was bi - he said no. Then why do you like that I asked. he told me because it's fun and his was always bigger. Ha I thought. 8 inches always bigger. I was so glad there was a site with other men that had more inches. This guy needed a lesson really bad. He spent nearly 6 months glorifying his own needs on cam. Thinking that I should be greatful to have one as big as his. What a ham, I thought but, let him enjoy his opinion of himself. Sooner or later something would come along to show him he was not in possession of the best tool on earth. No it is not the biggest either. There are also other men in this world who could run circles around him by using theres to actually have sex and really pleasure a woman with it. Wanking off is not all that for a woman. Even a young college girl needs to be satisfied. By the way if he is reading. It's not by showing us yours is big and you know how to wank it. I'm sure we would all agree on that. Thanks LPSG, what I am grateful for is this website to show this fellow sorry, other men inhabit the earth that actually have sex with there's. Wank away and you can fantisize your life away, partner in hand. Coldplay, no thanks I

yeah i dont think comparing has to do with sexuality