Straight Guy Needs Advice

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jpisalive, Mar 29, 2007.

1. jpisalive

jpisalive New Member

Ok...so my wife and I have this dildo. It is a Julian's Private Parts model. It's freakin huge. My wife loves it. I love when she sticks a finger or two up my anus. I'm sure you know where this is going...I have had the desire for her to use the dildo on me. But I have some questions. Is this thing too big, it's like 6.5 inches around? Once we use it, will my hole be permanently stretched? I know this is a weird question, but do you guys who have anal sex have problems holding "it" in? I would appreciate any help and advice!!

2. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    i dunno if it's even possible to permanently stretch the asshole. also, what exactrly do you mean by "it?" do you mean if you have to take a shit in the future, or do you mean holding the dildo inside you?

3. Pradadox

Pradadox New Member

Albums:
    uhhh, no i don't thin it'll permanently stretch you. Guys will tighten back up after lack of use. if you think you can take it that's a fine size, but personally i'd work my way up to it. Naw, you won't have ne probs holding it in. the best advice i can give u is relax. I know i know it's tough but you gotta take ur mind off it cause otherwise it'll be really unplesant. I hope that's helpful, lemme know if u have more specific questions :)

4. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    I have to start of by saying I love that you wrote "...my wife and I have this dildo..." I love that..it tells me you share an appreciation for what each other likes and it seems like a healthy and adventurous sex life. Such a good thing.

Sharing a dildo though....not a good thing. Especially going from vagina to anal. You don't want bacteria moving around from one to the other. Best you both have your own dildos...which brings me to my next point...

I'd bet you could do it on your first try, but I wouldn't reccomend it. If she has no problem with using a finger on you, you should both go out and buy a small dildo sort of a starter dildo for you and try that first and work your way up to Julian. I think you'll be happier that way and you'll be able to relax into the whole concept and act.

My eyes have been bigger than my ass on numerous occasions and it's not fun, and its even more frustrating. Patience is always better. I now work myself up through a series of dildos before I get to the big ones, and it's always a great experience for me and my fuck buddy.

Cleaning out, a good enema before hand, will also help you relax. It will also help things from becoming messy once you get going. That would certainly be a mood killer for both of you.

Don't worry so much about "it" (being either shit or your anal ring or what ever) falling out. The body is incredibly flexible. I'm sure things will snap right back. Now this is not to say things won't feel wierd for a while or like they are going to fall out, but they aren't. I describe it as feeling a bit "squishy" but its easy to sleep off. You can learn to control your sphincter muscle just like any other muscle. It should always return to it's resting state naturally.

Hope this helps.

5. geekslut

geekslut Member

LOL.

!. You will not be oermanently stretched. Unless if course she starts sliding it in nightly. Then your butthole will get used to it.

2. No such thing as too big. Esepcially around this site. lol

3. You won't have to worry about holding it in. She'll do that.. not like ti's gonna slide out.

4. Take deep breaths. use plenty of lube. And want it. She has to work you up to it.

6. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

NO! enemas are VERY bad for you. to clean out, buy one of those ear syringes at a drug store. get like, a big, plastic bowl (and label it so you'll know it's not to be used to eat out of ever again =P) and fill it with warm water. make shure it's not hot. hot water would be bad.

next, fill up the syringe with the water, and insert it into yer rectum. repeat the process until you can't hold any more water, then release into a toilet, then flush. keep doing that process until the water coming out of yer body is clear.

7. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

O.K. I am going to show my ignorance, but what the hell.
    Is this something that is usually done before anal sex; is there usually this much preparation involved, or is it usually a “just go at it” kind of thing. If it is usual to “prepare” then how long does it last- can you do it at the beginning of the night, go to a bar/party and still be clean at the end of the night. Again, pardon my ignorance, but I read this and it got me wondering.

8. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    I always try to prepare if I know there is a possibility of engaging in anal sex that evening, which is not that frequent for me right now. It's different for each person. It lasts as long as it lasts. I set aside a good amount of time so that I can be confident it will last the night.

9. jpisalive

jpisalive New Member

Hey guys, I really appreciate the advice and welcome more assistance. To clarify a little bit when I said "it" I was referring to using the restroom. I just wondered if my wife and I use this Julian on me...am I going to be walking down the road one day and crap in my pants because I became "loose" from using the dildo and couldn't hold it in?

10. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    No, you won't crap your pants.

Just a reminder, you're going to buy your own Julian then you'll have a his and hers.

Clean them with some diluted bleach water and then some dishwashing detergent. Afterwards wash/rinse them in the dishwasher, no soap, with the heat dry turned off.

11. readingHelpsMe

readingHelpsMe New Member

12. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Depending on the level of anal play you can end up permanently stretched, I have a friend you could practically drive a tank up his arse, however for over ten years he's experimented with sticking bigger and bigger things up his arse so to get permanently stretched you'd have to be pretty devoted. Normal levels of anal play and insertion won't have any lasting effect, and you shouldn't have any problems 'not being able to hold things in,' even my aforementioned friend doesn't have any problems of this sort.

13. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

Good for you..jpisalive ! It's fun to experiment. My wife used to engage me in anal play, "used to". We started small then worked up. I found it very erotic, exciting and forbiden. She found it gross !

She knows that any touching o fmy anus drives me crazy, especially during foreplay, but she now refuses to go there. I've tried reassuring her that I want it, but no - go !

I envy you in a way...I miss that part of our sexual play time.

14. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    The hardest part of anal sex is getting past the "Ring of Fire"

It's the inner ring of muscles that help you contract and pinch the loaf when need be, and to hold things in.

YOu need to get warmed up first, relax, and breathe. The more you relax the easier it will be getting past the inner anal muscular ring.

If you tense up, the dildo will "pop" in, and it will burn like Holy hell.
    You'll probaby dance around the room saying HOLY SHIT THAT HURTS.

Start with something smaller.. like fingers. Work one in...then two...then 3... then lube up the dildo really well, and slide it on in.

Enjoy.

15. dongalong

Gold Member

Be worried if she wants to do this.

16. D_Foscurinus Ambrosine Freedicke

I've not noticed that by having anal sex my rectum got stretched to a certain extend in which it was not able to recover anymore. And believe me, your rectum is flexible! But just be patient, and use lube! lots of lube!

17. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I think what you just described is an ENEMA! :)

18. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    then lemme specify =P

don't use, say, a fleet enema.

19. Jackson56716

Jackson56716 New Member

J.P.:

Good for you to recognize the potential pleasure you can receive from your other side....and congratulations on having a wife who wants to help you fully explore what can add a special dimension to your love life.

You have recieved some good advice so far, especially from the surferdude. Hygiene is important so be sure that your anus is clean. Begin with a smaller dildo or perhaps a but plug, making sure that your anus and the dildo are well-lubricated. The dildo should be inserted very slowly but the real key here is developing the ability to relax while you are being penetrated. Perhaps your wife could begin with a finger (making sure her nails aren't long!)...and then work up to a smaller dildo.

As for your anus becoming stretched, if you begin to have a lot of anal sex, some stretching will occur. Physicians are able to detect, during physicals, those patients who engage in anal sex. But you would probably have to do a lot of it and, since you are just beginning to explore this, I don't think I would worry too much about that. Besides, if you end up really enjoying it, what's the big deal? In any case: be clean, use lots of lube, and RELAX!

20. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Even if you get fucked nightly by the dildo as long as you don't use anything bigger than the dildo you will not get stretched too much.

If that was true ever gay man would be totally loose.

Draft saved Draft deleted