straight guy piercing

D_Sylvester Poleclimber

Account Disabled
Media
what do y'all think about piercings (facial) for a straight guy?

what looks good and what doesn't?

basically the one's i wouldn't consider are nose piercings, and tongue piercings...but anything else, does it work for a straight guy?

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what do y'all think about piercings (facial) for a straight guy?

what looks good and what doesn't?

basically the one's i wouldn't consider are nose piercings, and tongue piercings...but anything else, does it work for a straight guy?

I agree about the tongue and nose piercings, but that's just personal preference (and cuz my dentist said to avoid the tongue one's if I want to keep my dental work in good condition).

I do like the ears and eyebrow's, though, with a big thumbs up for the eyebrow. I don't know about what the ladies think, but I think they make any guy look pretty fucking hot. A bit of an edge goes a long way!!!

numberseven

Just Browsing
Media
I hung out with a lot of seriously pierced people for a while, so I don't really draw lines based on sexuality with piercings anymore. The only piercing I have ever considered would have been a small lip plate under my bottom lip, 1cm or under. Then I realized it would be bad, with my career path, to have a gaping hole in my face if I ever took it out. Since then I grew a soul patch, and it gets the job done.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude, it isn't a straight/gay/bi thing. It doesn't matter what side you pierce. Just pick the one that YOU think makes you look hot.

The thing about the eyebrow to remember, is that it will probably migrate out anyway and you'll have to get it done again. Most of my friends and colleagues that have them have said the same. But it leaves a cool scar in your eyebrow!!! LOL

I honestly thought we'd all moved past assigning a sexual preference to a particular piercing location. It make absolutely no difference and I'd caution you to NOT make that assumption with anyone you meet in the future. Tatt's are in the same boat. I get lots of assumptions made about me when people see mine and I'm not even that covered.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you should if you would like one Hellboy! And you are already a cinch to get in my pants!:wink:

I have kinda thought about it. But my tatts and nipple piercing have been a great challenge to my husband...so the eyebrow might have to wait a teensy bit longer!

But thanks for the encouragement.

D_Augustus_Widebottom

Account Disabled
Media
I love tongue piercings :D

I have one myself... but I love all piercings ;)

A lot of my straight male friends have facial piercings... But maybe my friends are a bit to colorfull ;) (tattoo artist, musicians and writers ;))

Good luck with your choice

xxx

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
ah well, the special men in our life do have to come under consideration. I've been thinking about one too, but I worry about ripping it out accidentally with my glasses.
I have 13 piercings in my ears and I wear glasses... Don't worry about it so much. I'd of lost a few by now if that was even a possibility.

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
i want a prince albert............but im scared girls will get freaked out about it. and what if i remove it....does the hole always stay there? ive read that if not done right piss will come out of the second hole.