straight guy sex

belthazor

Just Browsing
Media
hey guys, just wanna hear some comments or stories about my question..
do straight guys who had sex with another straight guy makes them gay? or they just want to experience a man on man sex?

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
..in my opinion.. it doesnt make any difference, what matters is having fun with sex. Confining your sex live to lables is very restricting. Have the sex fantasies you wish to have (as long as legal) and dont worry about labeling yourself gay, bi, straight, who cares just have fun and enjoy sex with a willing partner whomever they may be...

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i agree that the strict labels thing has got to go. just looking at the %'s on this forum shows how diverse and experimental we all are. I tried male-male sex first in college and had a satisfying experience the first time that i stuck to that for several years before going back to women exclusively. i still have some "straight" guys grab at my pecs in a manner not unlike some former overnight guests. put a guy in a certain situation and tough to say what he may or may not do.

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Btw, I used to ask dudes I had encounters with what the best part of a man is...those pretty much exclusively gay would say cock every time, while those who had a lot of hetero action previously or at that current time, would say pecs, sometimes arms. just an interesting observation.

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Personally it doesn't make you gay as you aren't "attracted" to the opposite sex, there is Bi-curious but what you explained does not as far as the term "gay." Its great to be comfortable with sex, yet some religious groups forbid masturbating, that's a shame that kids have to grow up thinking its a sin. Yet in our society today there are fewer cases of that.

Media
belthazor said:
hey guys, just wanna hear some comments or stories about my question..
do straight guys who had sex with another straight guy makes them gay? or they just want to experience a man on man sex?

It mean that they are heteroflexible and having a good time. Who cares what they are? They just had sex! Sex is sex is sex is sex!

Do straight guys who had sex with another straight guy makes them gay? Is this like a double negative creating a positive? Or, more correctly, a double positive creating a highly positive!

Media
I'm so relieved to find this all out. So, if i get off with a straight guy, and I am straight, I can still be straight! That's great! Gentlemen, I am working my way through LPSG! Is this like a whore going to the Virgin Islands for recycling?:biggrin1:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
chicagosam said:
I'm so relieved to find this all out. So, if i get off with a straight guy, and I am straight, I can still be straight! That's great! Gentlemen, I am working my way through LPSG! Is this like a whore going to the Virgin Islands for recycling?:biggrin1:
I forgot to mention that when a trans's ball sac slaps against a straight guy while they're fucking, he's still straight.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
two-fister said:
yes it makes them gay.

Cool, that means I'm straight, then, seeing as I've experienced man-on-woman sex. :rolleyes:

If people were less worried with trying to straitjacket themselves and/or others into narrow little categories that represent only an idealized notion of sexuality, then maybe they would simply get on and live their lives according to their own desires, rather than battling to fit the expectations of restrictive labels.