Straight Guy to a Gay Work Mate

kiefer_14

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, I need help about this guy who knows I am gay but still does a lot of eye contact and he kind of like checks up on me and he kind of like doesn't care if I caught him staring at me (he would win if its a staring contest). I am very shy and haven't been in a relationship nor I am interested as I am very career driven.

What I do know is that he has a girlfriend and what is weird is that he is very aggressive with his ways on getting me hook. Tbh idk what his intentions are and I dont wanna just ask him straight up as I am not really receptive with rejections and I dont wanna take a risk on getting my self shamed upon lol.

To straight guys: why would you even stare at a not-so-gay dude but you already know he is gay and why wont he hesitate giving me signs?

If this helps, I am a slim asian and kind of good looking too.

Reactions: Growing123

Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you can't accept the fact that he is straight, you should at least respect his relationship. Move on with your life.
You've misread OPs post: OP is not interested, it's straight dude (with a girlfriend) who seems focused on him....

Frozen Heart

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uh
You've misread OPs post: OP is not interested, it's straight dude (with a girlfriend) who seems focused on him....
Uhumm He said he is afraid of getting rejected... Anyways, in my experience, in this website, it is common to have a gay man imagining situations about a random straight man.

If the straight guy is indeed staring at you and it is making you uncomfortable, just ignore. Tire him out. Or avoid sitting near him if you can.

If he is 100% straight, he is not attracted, so it is something else.

kiefer_14

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It might be he is imagining or interested too but for me it is making me feel uncomfortable.
Is it possible to be straight and attracted to a gay male too?

Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It might be he is imagining or interested too but for me it is making me feel uncomfortable.
Is it possible to be straight and attracted to a gay male too?
It's also possible he has never been exposed to a gay person and is just curious about you as a gay person, but not sexually curious. Perhaps befriend him but with no sexual intentions nor hopes nor motives and maybe pnes he gets to know you a little better his curiosity will subside and he will stop looking at you.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
reading all these posts has me wondering why not looking at both sides instead of one--this one side is --he is straight accept it and move along--

how about the fact that the girl he is dating is a cover up to fool others around him ---been there done that

alot of guys date girls because it is expected of them from family and society--i dated a guy that was married for 22 years and decided to quit lying to himself--

one guy at the place where i worked at few years back-i would turn around and there he would be looking at me--i often wondered what he was thinking about--then i caught him again and i told him to take a pic it will last longer--he pulls his cell phone out holds it up and takes a pic--i really didnt know what to think--

one day i was bent over a counter cleaning up and another co worker which actually was my boss--pulls my pants down with my underwear exposing half of my ass and he told the guy there it is----and he took a pic of it--

later that night i asked him what is it about me that has his interest-- and he sas well--he was wondering if i can take a good fucking from him--i asked him if that was something he was curious about and he says that--and how a blowjob feels from a guy and hope i would do something his girlfriend and past girlfriends wouldnt do and that was swallow

so before you all tell him to steer clear--he needs to talk to the guy and if the guy saysits nothing like that-- then he needs to tell him to quit staring as its giving mixed signals