Straight guy with girlfriend wants gay sex!

johnson1000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey, I havent been on here in a long time now..but recently ive really been longing for some experimenting and wondered if anyone else has ever felt like this.

Basically ive always wondered about gay sex, and have only had straight sex in the past. I have had a girl friend for the past 9 months and although she is happy to finger my bum and use toys on me i just feel like im missing out.

I really think i want to try gay sex, but dont know what to do...has anyone else had any issues like this??

Any advice!?

pinkpineapples

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i dont think i would ever in a million years have the courage to go at it with some stranger x_X In theory, hawt. In reality, my heart flutters lol.

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
take it slow and take your gf's feelings into account
talk to her about your feelings and find someone you trust to play with
I live my life very openly and all I can say is go slow

johnson1000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yh thats the whole thing, I dont know what to say to her!

I know where i can get some gay sex, I have quite a few friends that will be willing...but i wouldnt know what to do about my girl friend :/ I dont want to loose her, and i dont think she would want me to have sex with someone else. Really dont think ill ever be able to while im with her :(

kscird

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
you are young still, there will be more girls, better you deal with these feelings now then when you are 40 with children and having your mid life crisis like so many. like others have suggested, talk to your g/f about it and if there is no room to compromise then go from there. leave no stone unturned, good luck.

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
She might be open to letting you experiment without having to lose her. Only way to find is to talk to her. But I noticed you said you feel like you're missing out. That makes me think that if you don't at least try it the desire to will eventually get in the way of the relationship anyway.

wiser_dude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You might want to talk with her about using a strap-on on you. You stated that she fingers your bum so she's interested in exploring possibilities. If she wants to play with your bum, ask her if she'd like to stick her fingers inside. Who knows, she might want to fist you and just doesn't know how to bring it up. If you ever get her to stick a finger inside you and she finds your prostate, I can guarantee that you will love it and both of you can have fun exploring from there.
Now, if you truly want another man's tool up there, that's a different story.