Straight guys and bikini briefs?

valstateguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys, are they're any straight guys or "kinda straight" guys out there who wear either string bikinis or regular bikinis? Just wondering, saw a really hot daddy type in line at the store today with a box and he just didn't seem the type to wear super skimpy undies, but that's what I get for assuming:)

Prefer the Calvin Kliens. Little bit pricey but they work.

Used to wear boxer briefs, but I am in a different environment and have to go a little bit light on the drawers or go commando again.

and yes I am straight old guy if it helps.

valstateguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Prefer the Calvin Kliens. Little bit pricey but they work.

Used to wear boxer briefs, but I am in a different environment and have to go a little bit light on the drawers or go commando again.

and yes I am straight old guy if it helps.
Thanks for the post, and your photos are HOT!

injoyinit

Sexy Member
Media
I generally go commando, but When I do need to wear underwear, this is largely the style I will wear. Getting hard to find though. I guess not many men wearing them anymore, favoring the long "modesty shorts" that go halfway down their legs now. I like the Tangas / sport briefs especially...like a jock strap, but with a back

injoyinit

Sexy Member
Media
I generally go commando, but When I do need to wear underwear, this is largely the style I will wear. Getting hard to find though. I guess not many men wearing them anymore, favoring the long "modesty shorts" that go halfway down their legs now. I like the Tangas / sport briefs especially...like a jock strap, but with a back

valstateguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I found my first pair when I was in high school, jockey elance brand. Not sure that's spelled right. They were my favorite pair, but I agree getting harder to find.

Reactions: BillnotWill

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I often wear string bikinis or bikini briefs. I've bought them at Walmart. But I also go commando too. I can't stand boxers, too much material for a pair of underwear. I don't see why guys wear them. When I was a kid it was mostly old men who wore boxers.

OnlyChild

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would wear bikinis but only in my sleep wear or i have nothin else to wear. Pubes popping out. Dick's popping out even soft. What more if its hard. Hahaha

Reactions: wiles57

wellhunguk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was younger I used to get turned on wearing string bikini bottoms! Made for a fun bulge!

QUOTE="valstateguy, post: 6130481, member: 187304"]Hey guys, are they're any straight guys or "kinda straight" guys out there who wear either string bikinis or regular bikinis? Just wondering, saw a really hot daddy type in line at the store today with a box and he just didn't seem the type to wear super skimpy undies, but that's what I get for assuming:)[/QUOTE]

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
There might be more straight guys wearing bikini-style briefs than you realize... at my gym, I can think of four regulars who wear them. I wear them and a lot of times, I prefer them to boxer briefs -- better bulge. ;)

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys, are they're any straight guys or "kinda straight" guys out there who wear either string bikinis or regular bikinis? Just wondering, saw a really hot daddy type in line at the store today with a box and he just didn't seem the type to wear super skimpy undies, but that's what I get for assuming:)
The implication is that straight guys don't wear bikini briefs or anything skimpier. That's crazy talk, and the only place it could happen would be in a country where so many guys are paranoid about revealing the fact that they have a cock between their legs. That's why we have to put up with so many godawful board shorts on the beach.

valstateguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The implication is that straight guys don't wear bikini briefs or anything skimpier. That's crazy talk, and the only place it could happen would be in a country where so many guys are paranoid about revealing the fact that they have a cock between their legs. That's why we have to put up with so many godawful board shorts on the beach.
Didn't mean to imply anything about sexuality, the cloth a man wraps his junk in has nothing to do with where he puts his junk during sexy time;) and I agree board shorts have to go!!!

D

deleted875903

you need to have a nice body to wear thongs
Agree. Used to wear bikinis and thongs when I was younger and much thinner. But now I'm older and husky so trunks for me or nothing at all when at the nude beach.