Straight guys and butt play

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, now we all know that some of us like our asses played with. As a gay man I don't mind thinking of sticking a hard cock up mine. My question is to the more enlightened of you str8 guys out there. If you like having a finger or dildo up your ass...would you ever take a cock? Under what circumstances???

Montjoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As a mostly straight guy, I'm very anal play positive. I have plugs and dildos that routinely visit my ass. I'm especially fond of getting head while being dildo'd or fingered.

Would I 'take a cock', sure. The right cock and circumstances will come around I hope.

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am straight and have been in a commited relationship for awhile and I enjoy butt play as well. I haven't gone as far as the dildos and plugs but I do enjoy getting a prostrate massage from my g/f while she's jacking me off or blowing me b/c it just adds to the feeling of the sexual act imo. Anal play is something I think all straight guys should at least experiment with b/c it feels good, and to deny yourself that pleasure I think is an injustice to your overall sexuality.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a BI Top, my straight and gay halves love to have
our ass carressed, fondled, licked, massaged, spanked,
and yes, fingered during sex. I love fucking males and
females, but for me, I do not, can not, and will not take
a cock up my own ass. Sorry, that's just not my thing.

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Your right, some straight men do like "butt play". But if that butt play consists of another dude shovin his dick in your ass then its kind a contradiction of being straight...
So my answer, would I ever take a cock? No under any circumstances.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a mostly straight guy.... I love anal play, but I don't do it much, as it is very addictive lol. I've got a dildo, a vibe, a prostate vibrator, and an aneros. I love to play with my ass, but the clean up and aftermath of the play the following day or so are the primary reasons why I don't do it on a regular basis (that and as I said above, its very addictive).

As for taking a man up the ass......it would take a very certain set of events for that to happen.

#1 be in a committed relationship with a woman (prefer to be married)
#2 bring in a close male friend into the bedroom for a MMF
#3 while I am fucking her, he would be fucking me

Now, if it were to all work out, and no complications or issues came up, this could become a regular type of thing.

so basically what I am saying, is that just straight up gay sex with a man is not going to happen.

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Your right, some straight men do like "butt play". But if that butt play consists of another dude shovin his dick in your ass then its kind a contradiction of being straight...
So my answer, would I ever take a cock? No under any circumstances.
I think that being gay or str8 has a lot more to do with a person's lifestyle than it does a sex act.....so think about it guys. With something that gives you pleasure would it really bother you if it was a real person rather than just a dildo/vibrator/ prostate massager?

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that a lot of men, regardless of their preferred sexual partners, are more curious about butt play than a lot of the media let on. Maybe Men's Health should do an essay on it and open up some doors.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think that a lot of men, regardless of their preferred sexual partners, are more curious about butt play than a lot of the media let on. Maybe Men's Health should do an essay on it and open up some doors.

As I have said earlier in this thread, I've been sexually active and BI long enough
to know that I love butt play....oh man, how I do love butt play...massaging, fondling, fingering, etc., etc., and I do thoroughly enjoy butt fucking another.
But, my curiousity has never reached that point that I would actually want to take
a cock or dildo up my own butt. It is not something that is of interest to me, and
it just will not happen.....EVER!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
going back to what I stated above..... I have many conditions in play that the liklihood of me ever having any type of sex with a man is nearly impossible. The curosity is there, but the desire really isnt. The whole MMF thing is much more fantasy than anything that would happen in reality.

Now, If I ever find a woman who wants to use a strap on me....I'll be more than willing to bend over, lube up, and let her have her way with me!

justyouravg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was sharing a condo with a married co-worker on a business trip and spied him working his ass over with his thick thumb ealy one morning in the bathroom. Ok, I was a Peeping Tom, but when I heard him go in early one morning, knowing there was a large crack in the door, I couldn't help myself - imagine my shock and delight...

He was also working over is nipples, but barely touched his cock. I started watching just as he was leaning over to get TP to start the "proceedings". I saw the whole thing. He blew his load in about 30 seconds. Amazingly hot, I went back to my room and jerked off twice! On top of it, he a natural red despite his dark hair! Sad thing is that his cock was just below the edge of the vanity! I could see his bush, but not the rest! Damn....he has since professed to be average (in a drunken discussion).

Note that I have gotten vibes from him, but have not even tried to pursue things since he is a married man. Anyone think the anal thing a sign of something? We are both in our early 40s. Surely he would have figured that out by now!

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think a lot of men view being anally receptive to another man is emasculating. This is why you'll find soooo many men out there who are so violently opposed to the concept of letting another man enter them. When its butt play it is exactly that just butt play...... but once you become receptive you are assuming the feminine role (Re: my posts on http://www.lpsg.org/103040-the-desire-to-another-guy.html) Remember ....Women are evil.. *makes ghost noises* and therefore anything related to women in any way is also evil *gasps*

Isn't it funny though..... In mens minds being anally receptive is the feminine however how many times have we heard the saying "Take it like a man"

and all us bottoms know...... you don't know how to "take it like a man" until youve taken 9 inches of hot cock ounding your ass for a good hour or so.