Straight guys and butt play

jmak11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a straight married guy I can say that I love love LOVE butt play. Fingers, tongue, butt plug, aneros, dildo, whatever. orgasms are ALWAYS better. As for taking a cock, IDK, I guess it would really have to be someone I fel comfortable with to even conside (which has not happened). Strap-on on the other hand, if my wife or one of our freaky female friends wanted to strap up and have at me, I would probably be willing. But it would have to go both ways and I would insist on returning the favor!

B_liono

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No, I hate ass play. I'm open to doing someone in the ass, but my ex gf wasn't up for it, however I'm curious about that, but I don't like my own played with.

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i guess it would depend on the size. not "oh god im splitting open; cant walk for 5 weeks" but more of a tender moment the next day, "hey that was a fun experience"

Phoenix1714

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ThongerDude,

The surprise of feeling her tongue lick my asshole was amazing and totally unexpected.

I think a lot of people (men and women) get into anilingus that way. The first time I had it was when I was getting my pussy eaten out and my boyfriend got my ass by accident and I remember gasping because it was really sensitive and felt amazingly good though I didn't have the confidence to ask for it again. Regardless a few months later I had my first lesbian relationship and she also started licking my ass once and it was no accident.

I didn't rim a guy until I was in college but a surprising number of men enjoy it. Some guys are worried that it will make them gay. As if taking a woman's tongue in their ass will lead to them taking a guy's dick

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
ThongerDude,

I think a lot of people (men and women) get into anilingus that way. The first time I had it was when I was getting my pussy eaten out and my boyfriend got my ass by accident and I remember gasping because it was really sensitive and felt amazingly good though I didn't have the confidence to ask for it again. Regardless a few months later I had my first lesbian relationship and she also started licking my ass once and it was no accident.

I didn't rim a guy until I was in college but a surprising number of men enjoy it. Some guys are worried that it will make them gay. As if taking a woman's tongue in their ass will lead to them taking a guy's dick

The lesbian story gave me a big bull boner!:biggrin1:

bijockfl

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great job all for your honesty and open mindedness. As a bisexual male I have two straight male friends that were curious about anal play and decided to ask me to penetrate them. I did and it was very pleasurable to both of them (they still call me when they have that desire). Somethings to note: they will only ever do it with me as they needed to feel comfortable with the person before they shared this curiousity. They love being rimmed real well before penetration and both claim that the curvature of my cock hits their g spot and gives them intense orgasms. We don't kiss; I will sometimes suck their cock initially to get them aroused but they are only interested in my cock in their hand or ass. I respect and appreciate them as do they me.

Phoenix1714

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
bigbull29,

The lesbian story gave me a big bull boner!:biggrin1:

Most straight guys like lesbians which is strange because they don't have a chance.

Still, I don't think you'd find the story so hot if you knew the full details of it. Firstly, I was 12 during both situations and she was 16

Reactions: 1119457

Freddie36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I like straight guys to play with MY arse :)

"Most straight guys like lesbians which is strange because they don't have a chance. "

Well many gay guys also like straight guys! What is difficult to obtain is always more exciting isn't it
Plus I can imagine that seeing two pussies in action can be very exciting for a straight man

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love to rim a guy I find really attractive (will go for hours, actually) but, I do not like to be rimmed myself. I find it tickles, and it just doesn't feel good to me. I have been fucked a few times while in relationships or, from fuck buddies. However, I am very tight and have never taken more than 5-6 inches (and their cocks were on the thinner side). Even with that size, it sometimes hurt like hell. One guy pounded me like his life depended on it. While, at times, he hit the spot, it still hurt. I'm just not into pain, therefore, I would never take anything bigger than 5-6 inches. I respect you guys who can take 7 really thick inches or more. You seriously are champs!!!

curiousguy75

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a straight guy and recently have discovered ass play. I worry that I like it too much? I am not turned on at all by men but I have experimented with many different dildos and butt plugs and love it. I worry that if I tell a girlfriend that I like ass play they may think I'm weird or perverted. I have had women stick a finger in my ass before and lick my asshole but nothing more than that. So many straight guys think that ass play is for gay men only. I shared with a few of my close guy friends that I have a prostate massager and how amazing it feels to orgasm with it recently when we were all drunk and they laughed and said I'm gay! Any experiences or suggestions for me?

Reactions: Auburn Frat

D_Aurifice_Stupher

Account Disabled
Media
I love playing with my ass. Have a couple of nice dildos that regularly visit that spot. As for a real one, if the opportunity came up, and he was not giant down there, yes I would do it. I would love to sit on a nice one and ride it. Doubt it will ever happen, because I am not active in looking for it to happen. But if someone were to make the right moves, I'd do it.

My biggest fantasy is to have a threesome with another man and woman . The woman would watch me and the other guy 69 , mutual rim and fuck each other and then she would fuck us both with a strapon.
I do love to eat ass and I would hope to eat both their asses and lick the sweat and everything else away. Of course we would taste each other in a three way kiss