Straight guys and Dildos?

rough_neck_9_1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've messed with a few toys and the experience is mixed. Sometimes it's something kin of new in a good and enjoyable way, other times I'm just wondering "why am I doing this again?", not so much out of a painful reaction but I can't really come up with an answer other then, "eh".

That being said I've personally bought a vibrator before for personal use, and that one has been tossed. That being said, I'm very seriously considering replacing it with a better one.

CorsicanU

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I dated a redneck girl from the outbacks of central Florida years ago who talked me into allowing her to slide her finger into me. She was the first to have ever licked my balloon knot. I couldn't get over how great that felt so I let her go ahead and slip a finger into it since her tongue had felt so fantastic.

I didn't like it, however, and I've not had it repeated since.
I can't be sure whether I was adverse to the inherant vulnerability the experience aroused in me or the physical act of penetration being so foreign. Either way I opted to never try it again with her.

Having read all of the other guys responses who seem to enjoy it, I think I may have simply been uncomfortable with the idea of getting boinked by a woman and could not get into it. Im surprised at some of the responses these guys have given. Perhaps my uneasiness was all mental, but once her finger pressed past the constrictive musculature of the opening, the
party was over and it was my turn to say "time to pull out".

Still,
all this talk about "feeling so good" from the other guys is making me
curious, but the last experience was truly uncomfortable.

Last edited:

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's not my cup of tea. A girl tried her finger once, and while I didn't love it, I did come very strongly when I got off (though that did take a while.)

I've never had any interest in sticking a piece of plastic up there, but I know a lot of 100% straight guys who occasionally like to take it from a girl with a strap-on. Keep in mind that a lot of guys feel embarrassed about liking that, so many would like it but get it done in secret. I dated a girl for a while who worked as a sub in a dungeon, and even she'd get guys who wanted her whole fist up there (guys who were often married and not getting that at home.)

So just based on the responses here, the number of guys I know about who like this, and the fact that men will hide these things from their partners, and I wouldn't be surprised to find that I'm in the minority of men who just plain don't care for it.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am so totally into that. Like someone else said, I too have a massage therapist who massages my perineum and coccyx (around the asshole). She's a legit therapist tho and doesn't give me a happy ending. I did find another non professional who gives me prostate massages with a happy ending. I don't last long with her hand wrapped around my pole and her finger up my ass.

I love getting a blowjob with a finger up my butt. The finger doesn't even have to be completely inside my butt, it could just be tickling my asshole, which feels awesome. I've had a couple of girls use a strap on in me and it's pretty awesome. I'm not into size tho, and need a fairly slim one in order for her to fuck me hard with it. I usually like to get spanked before the strap on play.

For the other lady who asked how to get into it, what works for me is to have my asshole played with while we're making out. I like playing with her's too, and sometimes they'll take the hint and return the asshole playing. Rimming is another great feeling as the feel of a wet slippery tongue tickling my asshole is amazing. If I had to choose between rimming, a prostate massage, and a strap on, I would choose rimming everytime.

D_Furman_Fumduck

Account Disabled
Media
I have enjoyed using a dildo immensley, but not in my ass. My ex and I used to have a fantasy of having another guy with a big dick involved. So she would get off on sucking a massive 10 inch dildo while I fucked her doggy and watching her do it would make me cum so hard. We used it lots of ways, including me stroking it while she was sucking or fucking it also....making me hard thinking about this!Still cant wait to try it with a real dick!

gregariddle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've used dildos of various sizes - small, big and VERY big - both alone and with a girlfriend. I absolutely love anal stimulation of all kinds, and find that it greatly increases the power of my orgasms. I never had a girl strap one on unfortunately, but have shared a double dildo, which was super hot.

For those who are thinking about experimenting, two things are very important - lube and relaxation. Start small and go slow. My first experience was extremely pleasurable because my girlfriend at the time was very gentle. I can imagine it would be difficult to get the courage to try again if the first time was uncomfortable or, even worse, painful.

Cheers,
Riddle

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a gay man.... one who understands the stereotypical perception of anal play......
I want to offer a honorary round of applause to all the men who responded thus far.

Your honesty is appreciated.

(Especially considering how many straight men who enjoy a little prostate attention are probably in denial.... or worse, those men too afraid of being called gay for knowing about their body's pleasure zones)

Bravo,
jjsjr

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One ex girlfriend loved to be fucked by a fat silicone dildo while she blew me. If I thrusted and held it in her so it was buried she would take that as a cue and deep throat me.

Another ex girlfriend was into dildo play and she had a few of them. She was down with them being used on her and down with using them on me, and she did. A slow, teasing blowjob from her while having my prostate stimulated was intense. So much precum, and when she would finally make me cum it was rope shooting time.

bostonguy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My ex girlfriend did it to me a few times. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great either.
Then a few years back, I had a guy do it to me, and also rimmed me.. No finger or tongue has been near there since.. Found it most uncomfortable.

D_Jess_Kilme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife has milked my prostrate for 30 years using her fingers as well as butt plugs. And every time is like the first time! It is one of the most intense sexual experiences possible.

When she is not around, I do it myself.

Technique, however, is critically important. Be gentle, be relaxed, know your anatomy, and use a lot of lube.

(btw, prostrate stimulation has nothing to do with sexual orientation - gay, bi or straight, if you are a man, god equipped you with it, enjoy it)

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
As a gay man.... one who understands the stereotypical perception of anal play......
I want to offer a honorary round of applause to all the men who responded thus far.

Your honesty is appreciated.

(Especially considering how many straight men who enjoy a little prostate attention are probably in denial.... or worse, those men too afraid of being called gay for knowing about their body's pleasure zones)

Bravo,
jjsjr

Uhhhh.... jj... you are gay?? :confused: :thinking::crying:

:tongue:

scotty661

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have many times used a plug or dildo. It intensifies my orgasm by at least 10 I have even had a lesbian friend use her strap on and wow!!!! I came without touching my cock she is since gone! Any females in southern value that would enjoy giving me the treatment let me know lol

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't know if I qualify as 'straight'.... tho I exclusively form relationships with women.

I absolutely love taking a huge strap on from my girl. And she loves giving it to me, both orally and anally. She is not gentle with it, much to my delight.

I also have a large 2" diameter stainless steel plug called an 'Njoy" that is great for all day wear in anticipation of an evening of turnabout.