Straight guys and Dildos?

goldzilla

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is that "fully straight" but a woman using a dildo to stimulate a man anally is "homosexual". Both are acts that straight, bi, and gay people perform. What differentiates them? Your logic fails completely.

What are "nice things", and are you telling us you are a virgin? Nothing wrong with that, but attempting to lecture people on sexual morality from a position of total practical ignorance is a foolish endeavor.

Because anything anal is homosexual. Straight men don't do that. It is not hard to understand. Woman using dildo on a man is a bisexual/gay activity. I know of no straight men who do that. It is men with homosexual tendencies who do anything anal related.

Yes I may be a virgin but I know about what is straight. And nice things? Like taking her to a lake and eating a picnic with her, buying her gifts, going to the cinema, kissing, watching movies with her etc.

goldzilla

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, say a lesbian has anal sex with a strap on with her girlfriend, are they both gay men?

Lesbians want to be men, that is what they do in their heads and they act it out with stap ons. They are not biologically gay men but it is clear they are into gay activities.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Lesbians want to be men, that is what they do in their heads and they act it out with stap ons. They are not biologically gay men but it is clear they are into gay activities.

Yes, Freud, keep talking. I'm stroking my micropenis....uh I mean clit.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Because anything anal is homosexual. Straight men don't do that. It is not hard to understand. Woman using dildo on a man is a bisexual/gay activity. I know of no straight men who do that. It is men with homosexual tendencies who do anything anal related.

GAWD you're so small minded...

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Yes I may be a virgin but I know about what is straight. And nice things? Like taking her to a lake and eating a picnic with her, buying her gifts, going to the cinema, kissing, watching movies with her etc.
Find something, ANYTHING from a scientific/medical source, that supports any of this. Homosexuality is defined as having sexual, romantic, and emotional attraction to the same sex.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality
Nothing in there about sex activity defining orientation.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

goldzilla

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Find something, ANYTHING from a scientific/medical source, that supports any of this. Homosexuality is defined as having sexual, romantic, and emotional attraction to the same sex.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality
Nothing in there about sex activity defining orientation.

I have medical peer reviewed stuff that support what I am saying. I will put it on here later if you are interested and we can debate it. Got some other stuff to do so I can't put it in now but I will do.

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have medical peer reviewed stuff that support what I am saying. I will put it on here later if you are interested and we can debate it. Got some other stuff to do so I can't put it in now but I will do.
Horseshit.
You've got nothing even remotely credible.
To claim otherwise is completely laughable and pathetic.
Time to turn off the laptop your mommy paid for now, little boy.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He's a prude, who hangs around prudes and believes his own personal experience with people reflect what the rest of the human population is like.

He lives in a small pond. And he sounds like he was born in the 1800s with his attitudes about sex and sexual freedom.

Reactions: Snakebyte

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am mostly straight. I had a bi period, but havent played in over 6 years since my new girlfriend came into my life.

I love dildos and anal play. My girlfriend is very cool about it. Enthusiastic even! She participates in it sometimes and has ravaged me with big toys, zucchinis and sometimes her fist. Often she blindfolds me so I don't know what's coming!

We just had a session this past afternoon. I had multiple prostate orgasms where she used big dildos over 8" in girth. It was incredible!