Straight guys and gay tops....

D

deleted1074483

1. did you lose your virginity bareback, and if so
2. did you pull out, or shoot inside your partner when you lost it?

yes I did with a girl and then later with a guy, nope came inside both of them

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I lost my virginity bareback. I lost it on my wedding night at age 31... I know... pretty much a late bloomer here! I shot my load inside her and it felt great to finally feel a warm pussy around my cock!

As a bi bottom, I lost that virginity at age 38. A gay couple had there way with me as they showed a "straight man" what man to man sex can be. He had a nice thick cock and wore a condom. He bent me over the side of the bed and pounded the hell out of me. He came in me, but into the condom. I was happy when he final came because his linebacker body pounding into mine was brutal. I could barely feel what his cock was doing because the physical trauma outside was so harsh! I was pinned between him and the side of the bed and his pelvis slammed into my ass like a battering ram! But I decided to just take it with clenched teeth!

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The first time my ass was fucked, it was bare and I took the load inside of me.

The first time I fucked an ass, it was bare and I blew my load deep in his ass.

The first time I fucked pussy, I had a condom on. I blew my load into the condom while deep in her pussy.

rodx43

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine was with the son of my father's co-worker. I suspected he was gay and I was ready to admit that about myself. He was very handsome, a couple years older and started to stop by my work often. I worked a summer job at the time. We started hanging-out as friends, going to clubs but the topic of being gay never came-up. One day, we were talking about this girl who was interested in me and he was pushing for the reason I was not interested. When I would not answer, he kissed me. We drove to a private area and made-out like school boys.
Afterward, we hung out more like boyfriends and grabbed every chance to kiss. I fell in love. I don't think I was in love with him that much but the idea of being with a guy and feeling that passion.
My first time was actually pretty hot. We split a hotel room one night. We chose a place a bit out of town so nobody would know us there. It might seem strange but I had not thought of what sex would be. We sucked each other for a while and he told me he could not believe I had not done that before. Anyway, then we were in each other's arms and he was on top of me with his cock at my ass. He out a bit of spit on it and slowly started to push in as we kissed. Next thing I know he is balls deep in my ass bareback. Then it became more intense. I got fucked in every position for a very long time. I did not touch myself, I liked seeing him enjoy me. After a while, he told me he was cumming but did not give me a choice and came inside. I could actually feel it.
When it was all done, I was hoping we would hang-out for a bit. After all we had the room but no. He just wanted to shower and leave.
I thought we had taken our relationship to the next level but it didn't. He would just contact me for sex. I was heartbroken at the time but now I realize that he and I would have never worked-out.

giovannib

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I lost my virginity at 19 with a girl, and we used a condom.

First fucked a guy at 27 with a condom, but he wanted me bare. As I continued to see him I gave in because it felt so good to use a fat republican as my cum dump.

First time getting fucked (at 28) was with a condom because I had an aversion to the thought of semen in me. I’m over it now, but it doesn’t really matter since I’ve assumed the top role in my relationship.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First time was bareback. Filled her up 3 times that night.
My first time was with a virgin girl. I was bare (and she wanted it that way as much as I did, maybe more). Even with lube, that first time hurt her quite a bit. We didn't think about it at the time, but my cum in her pussy helped make the second time - a couple hours later - go MUCH easier.

And our tally for that day was five times in 24 hours.

1. did you lose your virginity bareback, and if so
2. did you pull out, or shoot inside your partner when you lost it?

Gay bottoms:
1. did you lose it bareback, and if so
2. did he cum inside you, or pull out?

1. No, have not the bottom of my arse yet
2. pulled out, couldnt fit in :pensive:

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm virtually always a top but I lost my virginity by bottoming. This was due to a grammatical mistake (I said "you go top" by accident, instead of "you go on top") and 2/3 of a bottle of Tequila. He used a condom.

The first time I topped, I also used a condom. I never have bareback anal sex.