Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Strongsville, Ohio, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first time bottoming was when I was 20. I was with a guy that was 29, and he had an enormous cock! I didn't know I was going to be getting fucked that night, so I didn't have lube or condoms. He bent me over the backseat of my Pontiac, he proceeded to spit-lube his cock and then rail my virgin asshole! It was the most painful, most beautiful feeling I've ever had! I shot gobs of cum all over the upholstery of my car, and he shot gobs of cum deep inside my guts. It was wonderful!!

Last edited:

Mike.Teru

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I let my gay friend top me a lot of times, even have threesomes with him and my girlfriend. I'm fine with people calling me gay or straight, I frequently use both terms and have history on both sides.

I love to get used by men and women alike, the thought alone gets me hard.

Reactions: fxstsb96 and Gj816

Mike.Teru

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I let my gay friend top me a lot of times, even have threesomes with him and my girlfriend. I'm fine with people calling me gay or straight, I frequently use both terms and have history on both sides.

I love to get used by men and women alike, the thought alone gets me hard.
My first time bottoming was actually a drunk accident, we attempted triple penetration with a girlfriend and he pushed inside me and thought he was banging her, of course I let him finish lol

My first male sex partner and I were only 17. Neither one of us thought much about protection.
He came inside of me almost every time. When he wasn’t coming inside of me he was cumming all over my stomach and cock.
Only let a couple of days go bareback since then. Never again.

Never worn a condom, so I lost my virginity bareback. I did come inside her. Other times I prefer to pull out and finish another way. Always asked about birth control and her being clean so I never had a problem.

Long time ago, with a schoolmate (both of us 14 at the time), Bareback inside him.

Reactions: Crazera76