Straight guys and showing off?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hp7, Apr 4, 2007.

1. hp7

hp7 New Member

Albums:
    As I said in my intro note, I'm hardly the biggest guy here, but I can put up a pretty respectable bulge if I want to. What's the best way for straight guys to capitalize on that? I can't just walk around commando in sweatpants -- I'm thinking it's got to be more subtle than that, and I'm just not an exhibitionist.

And does it work? I mean, I know some nice cleavage can cause a guy meltdown, but I hear conflicting things about how women respond visually.

2. Jeffin90620

Jeffin90620 New Member

To answer your last question first: last Summer, I went to a club and sat with a group of people. When I stood up, my tingly parts were at face-level vis-a-vis the woman sitting next to me. Shortly after that, she invited me over to her place. She admitted later that she was mostly intrigued by the bulge in my pants (although she was also attracted to my personality, but she could have just been saying that).

I was wearing light-colored khaki slacks which show off bulges better, but also wrinkles (khakis are supposed to contribute to a rumpled, I-don't-care -about-my-appearance look). I was also wearing briefs which tend to place everything front and center (although some brands will just squish everything in an attempt to flatten). I don't wear boxers because my testicles tend to get caught between my thighs.

3. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

I have a nice buldge too but I purposely make an attempt to hide it. To me it's more of a distraction and not really classy. Plus for every girl that might consider it hot, there is another who is turned off by it and interprets as a sign of desparation and insecurity. Girls are smarter than your think. They don't authomatically think oh he must be so huge down there that he can't help showing us the outline of his penis. Many think you are average and desparate. Guys on the other hand...

4. lilBigdave

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i'm a bit of an exhibitionist. but i just think it's fun. i am not desperately seeking a hole to mount, i'm just proud of what i got, and not embarrassed for anyone to see it.

5. Kenneth1234

Kenneth1234 New Member

I get thicker discussing my penis on chat or phone when the head is huge

Draft saved Draft deleted