Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm impressed you managed to fit in those, you look very hot in or out of them though,I wouldn't complain if i saw you in either state

haha cheers mate, I never got around to rocking them on holiday, there never seemed to be an appropriate time, but next year I'm not holding back! (and going to the gym a lot more before hand haha)

Bean_head

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'd love to be able to rock a speedo, for me it has nothing to do with the 'package' but rather the confidence of a man able to pull it off.

I've also found more men in mainland Europe are more comfortable wearing speedos than us brits.

tangas

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do not know where it comes from because we used to wear speedos all the time. I think we are going in a homophob society. Cannot wear briefs or speedos. I think personaly wearing boxers is like wearing shorts under shorts its rediculous. Everything is gay now.

MS_P

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think people do the fashion thing...
Wearing speedos at beach or pool...sometimes, depends on mood but is very comfortable, free sensation and nice to move/tan/play sports on beach, etc.

I love wearing a bikini. Unfortunately in the U.S. it is not tolerated. I don't mind being thought of as gay if I wear one, but the response is ridicule. I get pictures taken of me and I know I'm being mocked. The only place I wear one now is on my boat, or in South Beach Miami, where a large European and gay presenence makes it less "un-normal"

wofg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's one rule to Speedos: If you don't look good in them, people will make fun of you for wearing them.

myhappypants

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Speedos should be the norm. Why is it ok for women to wear a bikini that hugs them tightly or even a one piece suit but we men are looked at strangely if we do it. Women have great bodies and show them off. Men should too. I'd love to be stared at my the beach goers man/woman, gay/straight

beretta216

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always loved speedos. And I think I was the reason my high school banned 'em for gym class. Haha.

But that aside, Speedos are a great for the utilitarian kinda guy who needs the coverage and support without any other bullshit. I don't like swim trunks, and most of the time, public nudity is out of the question.

SkySkin77

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am italian and I can swear, here in the 80's, beginning of the 90's too I think, every man on the beach was wearing speedo. It was the norm, period, and I am sure that's why even now a man in speedo is normal in every italian beach... well i can tell now speedos are not very popular between young boys.

Clownlies8

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a married man, completely straight, I am all for the Speedo swimwear: in a private pool, public pool, beach, hotel pool… you name it. However, I do not own a speedo, though I feel completely comfortable wearing my briefs. They are briefs without the Y in front. I have come to the belief people think they are Speedos.

If I see other men wearing them, which I have yet to, I would understand and not give a damn. They are comfortable and I am confident with myself wearing them. I am not muscular, but a fairly thin dude, secretly hoping people are grabbing a glance of my bulge. Men / women can have all the looks they want, and I hope they do. My wife is the only one for me though.