LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I Don't Enjoy Underwear Of That Style Or Shape So I Would Be Hard Pressed To Be Comfortable In Those I Feel Like.
I have warn speedos but I go camando because underwear is uncomfortable a speedo is very constructing and for me seems like my balls are visible on the sides like my junk and balls don't fit them properly

N4PST3R

Expert Member
Media
I don't wear speedos, but tight square cuts. They're simply more practical and I don't mind showing off my bulge.
Although I live in Europe, they are not that common at least not among younger guys. So younger people will still look at you in a funny way. Anyway I like them, so I wear them.

Reactions: LilBigWang

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
As a humorous aside to this thread.... There is an older man semi-fit who comes into our local Home Depot in a speedo. He picks up his supplies and stands in line like it is normal to wear a speedo while shopping. Little pervy.
Mostly makes me feel sad that the guy is so in need of attention. I'm a nudist. I know where and when nudity is appropriate. And that it is never, ever about me.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Clownlies8

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a humorous aside to this thread.... There is an older man semi-fit who comes into our local Home Depot in a speedo. He picks up his supplies and stands in line like it is normal to wear a speedo while shopping. Little pervy.
That is awesome. If only I lived farther south.

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Bullshit, if you got it, flaunt it!
Shame on you, Reg—you look at him while he shops.... :)

Reactions: Clownlies8

Torslave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I didn't see a recent post on this topic, but with summer around the corner, I was curious on the current thinking from other straight guy's on this forum on the topic of wearing a speedo to the pool or beach.

I swim at my gym a couple of times a week, am somewhat fit, and wear a speedo for my workouts. A year ago I decided to step out of the board short wearing majority and start wearing them at the beach too mostly to get a better tan, but I am clearly in the minority.

I'm curious what other straight guys think of the whole speedo topic and if you currently don't wear one, would you if more guys did, or would you wear one only in certain circumstances, or never at all.
1974-1978 Yes
If your name is
Mark Spitz Yes
2018. Nope!
(unless your at a mens club trying to get that cock sucked by a certain fellow Speedo wearer...

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But why is it 'appropriate' to wear speedos on beaches throughout Europe but 'not appropriate' in the States. What does that say about the American mindset??
It shows what social media can do one's thoughts. like you said it's true about American men. Many young and middle age men are in decent shape and for them, wearing speedo style swim wear is fine. I'm sure there are many American guys who want to wear them, regardless of worries about others thinking they're gay. I wear different styles of speedos and they all fit well and not worried about the gay issues about guys in speedo swimsuits. I especially like wearing the shiny colored water polo swim briefs outlining my bulge,, yet cover me nicely and fit well. So you younger guys, don't keep worrying about others thinking your'e gay, as when you get older and not able to wear speedos, you'll have some good sexy memories on the beach in speedo swimsuits.

NautiRogue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I was a lifeguard, if a guy was swimming laps in a speedo I wouldn't give it a second thought. If a dude just lounged around the pool in one, I'd constantly think "Why?".

Sooooo... A guy is permitted to wear a bikini while working out, but as soon as he's done he's required to change into shorts or else he's inappropriate in your judgemental opinion?

Really?

Tomtom10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wear both shorts and speedos, depending on where I am or how often I swim. Many pools require men to wear speedos for some reason or other, so I own some through necessity. For swimming they're great, as there is no excess fabric, they don't slip down or inflate like loose shorts. Downsides? They don't leave much to the imagination!