Straight guys, any guys you'd go gay for?

esteboner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just wondering if you would go gay for say, someone like Bradd Pitt who is universally thought of as "hot." Or maybe you have a bff you have a bit of a bromance with?

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't call it 'going gay". I'd just call it a friendship or a relationship. There continues to be this huge divide between people who are straight and people who are gay. I don't think these orientations are absolute. This has been a common topic on this site since I've been here. Sexual orientation to me is fluid. Just because I might want to be intimate with one certain guy, doesn't mean that I'm attracted to guys generally. There's this constant desire to classify people in terms of who they are attracted to or who they sleep with. I have to say at this point, it makes me a little crazy.

showstoppa

Just Browsing
Media
hung jon i like your standpoint on that
i've always believed that if your relationship to another person regardless of their sex flourishes, then it is possible to have more affection for that person that a platonic friendship simply can't offer
while what lies between a person's legs makes a difference, it shouldn't change the feelings you have for them as an individual

Altitude

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm guessing it'd be "easier" for a straight guy to get with a so-called universally attractive guy like Brad Pitt, as opposed to someone average or whatnot. The same could likely be said for a gay guy to get with a knockout woman. But regardless, if you're truly straight or truly gay, you wouldn't be attracted to them physically no matter how attractive they were. As a couple posters above said, most of us don't fall into that only gay or only straight category, but somewhere along a continuum.

esteboner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I see your point and appreciate your honest reply. I guess I should say then, if there are any men who engage in mostly heterosexual behavior who could find someone who they would be interested in experimenting homosexual behavior with. Some may have best friend they may have done things with or a fascination with a certain celebrity.

Of course historically, the idea of two men being intimate and not being "gay" is not all that rare. Alexander and Hephaistos etc. Since the term "gay" and the idea of homosexuality as an identity is relatively new.

So I'm wondering, in the privacy of this forum, what straight guys are willing to admit that they would be open to the idea or have had thoughts about it.

As a gay man myself, I am willing to admit that there are women for whom I have had attraction/feelings for. Sometimes those attractions were purely physical, sometimes they were based on long standing friendships that I could have seen (if i weren't gay) turning physical or romantic, and sometimes they are attractions to oversexualized/overexposed figures like say Scarlet Johansen (whom i would go straight for in a nono-second)

D

deleted365297

since i have no interest in delving into the sexual orientation differentiation topic, i'll say i have one best friend, less than a year older than me, who i've always adored in a big-brotherly way. while i would never "go gay" for him, cause he would never go gay, i would definitely go all the way with him if he ever asked! more as a result of affection than wanting to be in a romantic homosexual relationship with him. and also, my one bull-stud pal has said to me more than once that he would "go gay at the drop of a hat for dane cook!" :)

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't call it 'going gay". I'd just call it a friendship or a relationship. There continues to be this huge divide between people who are straight and people who are gay. I don't think these orientations are absolute. This has been a common topic on this site since I've been here. Sexual orientation to me is fluid. Just because I might want to be intimate with one certain guy, doesn't mean that I'm attracted to guys generally. There's this constant desire to classify people in terms of who they are attracted to or who they sleep with. I have to say at this point, it makes me a little crazy.

Hung Jon, you meant "obsolete," not "absolute" :smile:

esteboner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
since i have no interest in delving into the sexual orientation differentiation topic, i'll say i have one best friend, less than a year older than me, who i've always adored in a big-brotherly way. while i would never "go gay" for him, cause he would never go gay, i would definitely go all the way with him if he ever asked! more as a result of affection than wanting to be in a romantic homosexual relationship with him. and also, my one bull-stud pal has said to me more than once that he would "go gay at the drop of a hat for dane cook!" :)

exactly what I meant. Thank you for your response.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media

You are quite right mister! Good points!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
The line between appreciating and experiencing the homo-erotic and physically engaging that potential is completely dependent upon the sexual attitude and culture of the people involved.

To deny the possibility of the homo-erotic is frankly unrealistic.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not surprisingly, no guy pops into my mind, nor do I think any ever will. after 56 yrs on this planet, the easiest urge for me to resist is the urge to fuck some other guy. I guess I am too straight. I love women.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
D

deleted356736

I would never, ever have a sexual relationship with a man. Like 625girth I am very straight, and I just adore women (goes beyond love, it is adoration).