straight guys being hit on by gay guys

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in fact once that guy who put the moves on a straight friend. Basically, the reason I did it was, I was on vacation with all my high school friends who were all straight. They were all getting plenty of action, what with straight women being somewhat more numerous than gay men. Except for this one guy, who was too nervous. He was frustrated, I was frustrated, so I offered. Nothing came of it, and I regret doing it. He wasn't especially offended, and we're still friends. In fact, it was a different friend who told me off for doing it.

Amusing thing is, he's still a virgin now, at the age of 35.

Reactions: nicnic

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I have had straight women hit on me even when they have been told repeatedly that I am a queer and that I only am interested in men for sex (unless I am sufficiently inebriated). Most women get it and those that do not, I put on my list of "AVOID'. The key is to figure if it is done in joking around style or is it serious and the person really wants to do the boinkety boink with you. If it's just joking around, then don't get too uprooted by it, if it seems he is serious, then have a talk, make clear your stand and see where it goes.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
this guy i speak of is always clowning,so i never take him serious.this is somewhat of a TABOO subject for most straight guys,when they experience it they often get extremely offended and will speak to no one about it.hence,being the very reason i brought this subject to light.myself?i never take offence to anything.thanks for your input.

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not going to pretend I'm drunk if a gay want to suck me off. Gay guys just want to suck your dick and they don't ask you to buy them nothing -not a drink, nothing! I'm glad about it.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been hit on a few times by Gay men. No big deal. How could I get offended from someone finding me attractive. I just told them I wasnt gay.

HandTool

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hi men. I am Gay. I have occasionally expressed my interest in a man who I later learned to be straight. The best reaction I received of those came from someone who I now count among my closest friends. He replied simply, "Thanks, sorry but I'm not interested in you. Do you have a sister?" That was so cool, confident, and comfortable that I replied no and bought him a beer.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i recently had a gay friend who is a doctor ,put a move on me.he is a long time friend,so i just laughed it off.anyone else had this experience?if so how did you respond?

Yes, I do... ALL THE TIME. And not just on here, I mean in real life too. Seriously, I don't get this, I'm probably the least gay-looking man ever, lol... I usually respond well (I mean, it IS flattering) unless someone is really rude.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm sure that I have been hit-on by a doctor. The prostate digital was was way too thorough and he held my penis with a firm handgrip for close to a minute. Maybe he had reasons for doing so. It felt darn good but I was too shy to let myself get turned on. Wish now though that I had let myself go.:confused:

Guarionex

1st Like
Media
Great answer about having a sister. I'm gay and when a woman is hitting on me I feel flatered. Then I flirt with them to make them feel good. Of course they don't get any because my pipi does not work with women. I do enjoy the flirting.:biggrin1:

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
I was in fact once that guy who put the moves on a straight friend. Basically, the reason I did it was, I was on vacation with all my high school friends who were all straight. They were all getting plenty of action, what with straight women being somewhat more numerous than gay men. Except for this one guy, who was too nervous. He was frustrated, I was frustrated, so I offered. Nothing came of it, and I regret doing it. He wasn't especially offended, and we're still friends. In fact, it was a different friend who told me off for doing it.

Amusing thing is, he's still a virgin now, at the age of 35.
DAMN SAM!

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes, I do... ALL THE TIME. And not just on here, I mean in real life too. Seriously, I don't get this, I'm probably the least gay-looking man ever, lol... I usually respond well (I mean, it IS flattering) unless someone is really rude.

Eh, I've seen gay men that look like you.

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This has happened to me a few times, usally it comes from strangers such as waiters, people in stores, etc. I always respond well, I joke with them if they are subtle about it, if they are more forward I just tell them I'm flattered and inform them that I'm straight. The only time that I thought it was a little uncomfortable was when it was a good friend of mine. He has not come out yet, but everyone gets "the feeling". He came onto me after giving me a ride home once, so I told him I wasn't interested...I told him that I forgave him and would put it behind me. He seemed a little bit embarrassed so I promised that I wouldn't mention it or out him in any way.

herdfan1998

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How are folks supposed to know if someone is gay or straight but to ask? Not all gay guys are flaming queers (I drive a 4x4 truck, love sports, love the outdoors, etc) and not all straight guys are butch truck drivers. It's very difficult to tell who is and who isn't gay these days. If you're a straight guy and a gay guy is hitting on you, just be secure enough in your sexuality to tell him that you are straight and you appreciate the compliment...thanks, but no thanks. If he continues and it makes you uncomfortable, leave the situation or make it very clear that he needs to stop.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Well, I've been hit on by guys and gals. I guess they are trying to find out if what they say about skinny guys is true. :rolleyes: Only a few peeps have refused to take no for an answer. One woman is still bugging me and I've been telling her no for 21 years. sheesh. Three of the guys did see me naked. One was a friend. He was a massage peep who worked on me. He kept on and on. Finally I told him, "If I see anything sticking out, I'm going to yell SNAKE! and kill it." He quit bugging me that very day.