straight guys being hit on by gay guys

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have been hit on a few times by Gay men. No big deal. How could I get offended from someone finding me attractive. I just told them I wasnt gay.

Thank you!

The point was you are attractive and that's why they (usually) were inadvertently hitting on you...

There IS a very small percentage of gay men who are ONLY turned on by straight men and desperately try to seduce them, by whatever means... this has always disturbed me. But, like all subcultures, one has to wonder what happened to them to want something they (usually) can't have. They usually live a very solitary existence and hang out in straight places, hoping against hope to "snag" someone special....

I've never understood this, but it is a subculture.

I want someone who also wants me back. Not someone I can't have! I have hit on a straight man before, but not knowingly... and he was actually terrific about it as well.

Also, I have two straight men who are so sure of their sexuality, they hug me and give me fraternal kisses... I know it's not going anywhere and appreciate their definite conviction. One of them is SO cute... Sometimes (he does part-time construction work) , he will ask, "Do I have to put my shirt on? Are you getting heated?" And I will be tell him the truth. Sometimes, "YEh, might be a good idea, I'm distracted." Sometimes, "Nah, you think WAY to well of yourself." And then sometimes, "Actually, it's not the visual.... take a shower!" LOL

I have never undertood straight men who get all "hot-under-the-collar" about being singled out for being cute.... roll with it. Most of us have no interest if there's no reciprocation.

And the Homophobic gems are the best. The ones that make the loudest noise are the ones that NO ONE would sleep with - women or gay men!

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was one time I was waiting for a flight that was delayed. I went to one of the airport restaurants to have dinner while I waited. My waiter was a gorgeous young college-age boy, real jock stud type.

Anyway, while I ate and eyed him up from afar, a busty blonde came in and sat at a table nearby. Obviously all the waiters fought to wait on her, they were practically tripping over their tongues.

When I'd finished my meal, the gorgeous waiter boy came and asked me if I wanted anything else. I said no thanks. He said to me, "I bet you wouldn't mind a bit of that, eh?" nodding towards the blonde girl. I said, perfectly clearly, "Actually, no, I'd much rather have you." He just went kinda blank and walked away with no response.

I wasn't seriously coming on to him. It was obvious he was straight, and why would I bother? But when he talked to me about a hot girl, I saw no reason whatsoever to lie. I told him my honest feelings on the matter, that's all.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't figure out why a simple "no, thank you" is not sufficient.

(This is a general statement, not aimed at anyone in particular) If you are a straight guy, and a gay guy just put moves on you, and you said, "no, thanks" and he continues... well, before taking a swing at him, think for a moment if you have ever continued to pursue a woman after she told you "no, thanks" the first time...

And to all my straight brothers who can actually say "no, thanks" without going into a murderous rage, THANK YOU!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i recently had a gay friend who is a doctor ,put a move on me.he is a long time friend,so i just laughed it off.anyone else had this experience?if so how did you respond?

If he is a doctor...you should reconsider...mom always said you can marry a rich man just as easy as a poor gal.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
like ive said before..i dont take it as an insult.i witnessed a tough guy biker get his ass handed to him by a gay guy over this very thing.now that was hillarious!
That is funny... about 10 years ago, a friend who was a drag queen was walking down the sidewalk, and some smart-ass made the mistake of picking a fight. Christina Crackers ended up with a black eye, and the guy who picked the fight ended up in the hospital. Ms Crackers spent the night in jail for assault. But he/she beat the shit out of the queer-basher!

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm actually flattered if a gay man hits on me. It's kinda because women tend to not notice me and the ones who do don't even consider me a sexual being. But I like the compliments I get from gay men and I am curious to try out for the other team.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
That is funny... about 10 years ago, a friend who was a drag queen was walking down the sidewalk, and some smart-ass made the mistake of picking a fight. Christina Crackers ended up with a black eye, and the guy who picked the fight ended up in the hospital. Ms Crackers spent the night in jail for assault. But he/she beat the shit out of the queer-basher!
aint life beautiful??:biggrin1:

ekybottom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I notice good looking guys whether straight or gay. I prefer masculine, rugged type men. For someone looking, there's nothing wrong with polite conversation and asking questions trying to determine if there is a possibility of any interest. You can't tell a guys sexuality from his appearance. It was said in an earlier post and I agree whole heartedly " I want someone who wants me back."

Being hit on my a gay guy is a compliment. The answer a straight man should give is " Thanks for the compliment but no thanks, I'm not interested"

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A straight guy who is much younger than I am and who has been friends with me for almost 11 years and is on his second wife keeps on expecting me to hit on him (although he doesn't want me to). I never have and I never will. All of my other straight friends are cool, and I don't hit on them, either. I certainly never hit on strangers who I am sure are straight, and I generally limit the hitting on to guys who I am quite sure also are gay.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being hit on my a gay guy is a compliment. The answer a straight man should give is " Thanks for the compliment but no thanks, I'm not interested"

Exactly, and that's what I do. I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality that I don't feel threatened when something like this happens.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I realsied recently I seem to instinctively hit on guys without even realising it. I was bloody embarressed when i realised. Especially as I knew who I was hitting on was straight.

It really suprised me too as I usually have to have my foot surgically removed from my mouth when talking to people.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
How are folks supposed to know if someone is gay or straight but to ask? Not all gay guys are flaming queers (I drive a 4x4 truck, love sports, love the outdoors, etc) and not all straight guys are butch truck drivers. It's very difficult to tell who is and who isn't gay these days. If you're a straight guy and a gay guy is hitting on you, just be secure enough in your sexuality to tell him that you are straight and you appreciate the compliment...thanks, but no thanks. If he continues and it makes you uncomfortable, leave the situation or make it very clear that he needs to stop.
i agree.im straight,but have many gay friends.some guys and gals try even harder when they hear the word...NO!

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
i have one gay friend in particular,who is a business accociate of mine that is a spitting image of david haselhoff.theres very few who know what his sexual preferences are,we hunt ,fish ride motorcycles together and train in martial arts together.but he still gets pissed when the ladies refuse to take no for an answer. i laugh my ass off at them getting all bent cause they think they're not good enough or theres something severely wrong with them being the reason he's not interested!