straight guys being hit on by gay guys

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Man..most of us would rather make you pay for the humiliation you heap upon us. Do you think we're morons? Fuck off and mind your own corrupt heterosexual business. Get laid, man,...fart and go to sleep.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man..most of us would rather make you pay for the humiliation you heap upon us. Do you think we're morons? Fuck off and mind your own corrupt heterosexual business. Get laid, man,...fart and go to sleep.

Who the hell are you replying to? And what do you mean by 'corrupt heterosexual business' exactly? :confused:

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it doesnt bother me. my first sexual encounter was a gay one, something ive never told aaannnyone lol! i doubt the guy involved has either! we will take it to our graves hahah! Im flattered by guys that find me attractive and more than happy to talk with them and have a beer but i have never since that one time felt like doing it again and consider myself straight. A straight guy is a straight guy and some people just need to understand that.

B_AndyA

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been hit on by gay guys. Gay guys like other guys so why wouldn't they hit on you? And if they don't know you, they obviously wouldn't know if you're gay or not. And a lot of gay guys like straight guys. It could be a compliment that they find you attractive.

D_Ball Walker

Just Browsing
Media
just tell them, if you can without anger and threats because it has nothing to do with your sexuality - it's all about the guy asking, i'm into girls but i'm sure you'll find some guys - i respect you so respect me. or, cheesy but might work, me and my dick only like vagina and not interested in anything else.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm looking for the straight guys being hit by gay guys thread. Am I in the right place?

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I do... ALL THE TIME. And not just on here, I mean in real life too. Seriously, I don't get this, I'm probably the least gay-looking man ever, lol... I usually respond well (I mean, it IS flattering) unless someone is really rude.

Maybe it's more about your looks or sexual energy than anything else. If people are coming on to me a certain night at clubs, I just figure that I must be "looking good" that night.
:biggrin1:

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i've not been hit on by a gay guy... or at least I don't really think so, but my gf has said i'm "pretty fuckin nieve" when it comes to that kind of thing.

{checks out Scott's photos & drools} Okaaaaayy Scott - let me make this official:
I'm hitting on You.
There - You've been oficially hit on by a gay guy. :biggrin1:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe it's more about your looks or sexual energy than anything else. If people are coming on to me a certain night at clubs, I just figure that I must be "looking good" that night.
:biggrin1:

Maybe... but what would you define as sexual energy? Meaning, how do gay guys see that energy coming from other men?

dcho

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it'd be rude to react unpleasantly, i'd take it as a compliment :) then again i hardly ever get hit on haha

TripodMillenium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can get frustrated... especially seeing some of you guys on here... (( :wink: :cool: )) but angry? Bah.

Not cool, cklover.

I'm never angry at straight guys.

I do get angry at how damn MANY of them there are and how much they have to choose from... but not at them. :wink: :tongue:

Sexual energy? It's more something you subconsciously feel. maybe even a pheromone thing from time to time.

I'd like to do unspeakable things to you, dcho.... how's that? Good for your total? :tongue: :biggrin1:

dervin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I haven't read all the replies yet, so forgive me if this has been mentioned.

What about straight guys who hit on gay guys for a little "servicing"?

One of my best friends from high school came to visit me when I moved to Toronto (from our small town in Northern Ontario). He didn't know I was gay...but he soon found out as I shared a small bachelor apartment with my lover at the time.

The night he visited, the three of us got stoned. My lover fell asleep. A little while later, my friend and I hit the sack. I slept in between the two guys. Suddenly I felt something nudging me in the back. I reached around and grabbed what had been my biggest fantasy in high school. I turned to my friend and said, "Get in the bathroom NOW!"

We went to the bathroom and I immediately went to work on him. This wasn't easy because based on what I knew about my cock size (8") I could tell he was at least 3" longer than me. He also had a girth that would stretch even the most talented mouths (he had one of those dicks that look like it could iron clothes if you got it hot enough...if you gay guys have seen the kid named "Horse Hung" on seancody.com, you know what I mean).

Anyway...I worked on him for close to a half hour. When he finished (drenching me). He thanked me and gave me a hug. We went to sleep.

A repeat of this incident happened a couple of years later. He never reciprocated.

He confided in me that sex was difficult with women. He hurt them vaginally, and only a few would attempt to do him orally. I really felt/feel sorry for the guy (we're still friends, but live hundreds of miles apart).

I NEVER come onto straight guys! Why bother? But in these two cases, I was more than happy to service a straight guy who came onto me. 1) Because I was always curious about the huge bulge he had in his pants and 2) Because he was a great guy, who had no hangups about me being a fag!