straight guys being hit on by gay guys

hotpony501

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
its only happened a few times, but i'm flattered.

And thats usually what i say, "i'm flattered, but i dont swing that way"

Also feel flattered, but then, hell, I'm bi and more than a few times it's lead to a new adventure. In contrast, what really pisses me off is getting hit on by women I don't know at 24 hour fitness. In just the last 2 weeks, it's happened three times....always on a Wed. or Friday afternoon while doing my cardio on the treadmill and watching ESPN. A dozen empty treadmills to my left and to my right and some frumpy chick chooses one next me and starts asking questions if I pause or go from jogging to walking. How in the hell do you deal with this without being flatout rude?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe the word for the gay man who has been in someone's company for a while, in whose area he can relax and talk to and feel comfortable with. These men are asked.

Most people understand "No." The degree of reaction is what is everyone's concern. From a "Thanks, but do you have a sister?" is a great deal more comforting than the cold stare and a friendship broken because of a Question.

Yeah, I've been hit on, and I don't always say yes. Men and women. Sometimes I've regretted it. That kind of hindsite.

whatshisface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bugged me when i was younger, but nowadays, I don't really mind. I just say "sorry man, I'm straight." and leave it at that.

A few have irked me however, especially the guys who are like "hey i'm straight too, i jsut want to suck your dick."

Only had one guy keep pestering me, he eventually got punched in the mouth.

all in all, its no big deal. Gay guys on the whole respect people's boundaries the same as straight guys (most probably more so).

saintedelephant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess it all depends on who and where it is coming from. I totally flirt with my straight friends, but would not consider making an actual move unless they started it. They all understand that it is in fun, and some sort of play back.

Tripod808

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always tolerate gay men that hit on me, but let them know they are barking up the wrong tree (cough, cough)..

I may be generalizing, but it seems that where there is a gay man, there are many attractive female friends of his. I have always utilized the gay man as a renewable source of pussy...

hotdogmustard

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since I can go either way, I am pretty much always flattered when either a guy or a woman hits on me. I will not always accept such advances, but I do always make it clear how much I appreciate their interest, even if I have no interest in making a go of it. There is too much negativity in the world already so I try to do my best to show how much I dig that they went balls out to make a move. My standard rejection line is "were I not occupied, I'd definitely consider it."