STRAIGHT GUYS - Buying boxers

B_WER25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate Abercrombie & Fitch boxers, they're so damn uncomfortable. I like American Eagle boxers and Old Navy boxer briefs. American Eagle boxers are cozy but not so loose. Old Navy boxer briefs are perfect for wearing long days at work or school. To me, briefs are too confining and boxers are just a cloth cover for your dick while your balls slap around on your legs. So I had to find a good balance.

jayflamewalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey guys!

i was just wondering if you saw some boxers like at Abercrombie or American Eagle... would u buy them if you were by yourself? would you buy a shirt or something so ur not just buying boxers?

how do u go about buying boxers on your own. PLEASE STATE YOUR AGE WHEN POSTING! THANKS!
What is the big deal , Im 59 and I love briefs and been buying my own since I can remember even now I go and buy just this week I bought a couple of packages of brief's

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
Ya know I spent years buying briefs. Just plain old tight whites. Then I discovered that the reason my ball sack stayed chafed all the time was that I used underwear that didn't provide enough support. I found this out when I tried boxer briefs. My advice would be: buy what fits well and provides support that makes you comfortable. One of the components to that is do your balls hang low between your legs or high. If they hang high you can wear what you want. But if they hang low and you want to be comfortable you want something that supports well.

Rob_81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey guys!

i was just wondering if you saw some boxers like at Abercrombie or American Eagle... would u buy them if you were by yourself? would you buy a shirt or something so ur not just buying boxers?

how do u go about buying boxers on your own. PLEASE STATE YOUR AGE WHEN POSTING! THANKS!

Hell no, I went to a Kenneth Cole store and only bought underwear, the checkout guy looked at me funny (I think he liked me LOL), but I didn't care, we all need underwear!