Straight guys checking in...

tonydelrey: Ya know...As a str8 guy I do get into my big dick and my buddies big dicks...This site really needs to have more other str8 guys talking about their experiences...This is becoming a gay site and a site of wishes, dreams, fantasy, and not too much reality...Seems like a lot of old queens posting to each other.

ORCABOMBER: I think you have to remember, that since we're all talking about dicks, you can't really tell the difference between a straight guy or a gay talking about, say, jacking off for example.

We're here, just ask politely!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
You won't find many "Only Gay Guys Respond" or "This One's for the Str8s" posts unless you look in the Personals section.

We don't always agree with oneanother but we don't pigeonhole a guy according to his sexuality either.

LPSG is for guys with big gifts to compare notes and give/receive advice.

hungcuriousNC: Tony... In all honesty, I have to say that your post has crossed my mind and I have noticed a change in topics. That's another part of this forum that I like so much... you can be honest about how you feel about an issue. I also agree with the other two posts above mine that there are a lot of guys who are here who have experiences that can benefit each other. Sexuality is just the scenario in which some of these experiences occur. I hope you're finding this site to be helpful though.

josh82823: I enjoy reading both str8 and gay posts, find both very interesting. I, for one, think if you don't want to read something with a gay theme, then move on.

Also a little curious Tony, about you being "into" your buddies dicks. Tell us some of your experiences.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gay vs. straight vs. bi has not tended to be an issue at LPSG. One of the things I like about the sight is the level of tolerance here. It's refreshing. Sure, there are some personality clashes among some of us, but the cause does not seem to be sexuality. Most of us are here for a common purpose: to discuss situations concerning large penes. That can apply to people of all sexualities. Sexuality has never been a point of polarisation here before; let's not let be one now.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
In all fairness, though, I don't think Tony crossed a line when he indicated his preference for wanting to talk to other straight guys about their big dick experiences, equipment, and what not -- though maybe I might have phrased it differently.

It's been mentioned before, but it seems I'm not the only one who thinks there's some sort of really cool camaraderie going on when two heterosexual dudes discover that they're both pretty well endowed. It's like this. I could talk pretty freely with Tony about girls not being able to accommodate it very well, and he might have had some luck in that area. We can both recall the surprise/shock look that creeps up on her face when we haul it out. And maybe we try to be lighthearted about getting our dicks scraped by an inexperienced head-giver. But the thing is, we're both straight and we can acknowledge and empathize better on that level. Doesn't mean we're not also giving the affirmative nod to another dude who's packing, even if he's not into women the same way we are. It's just a commonality that's worth highlighting and seeking out, and maybe it's harder to find on the board. That's my guess, anyway.

But in any case, I'm glad that we're all free and open enough to share our experiences and our stories, regardless of which way we swing.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, why do people always label? I mean, yeah, Whopper might not know as much about the vagina, for example, but he might have a few fellatio tricks that I'll want my SO to try.

javyn: I am myself straight, but this is a forum about DICKS, what do you expect?! If you want a forum where the majority are straight men, look up one about woman's sexuality. hahah

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=meetgreet;num=1080030404;start=0#6 date=03/23/04 at 21:36:39]In all fairness, though, I don't think Tony crossed a line when he indicated his preference for wanting to talk to other straight guys about their big dick experiences, equipment, and what not -- though maybe I might have phrased it differently.[/quote]

I didn't mean to imply that a line had been crossed, but I want to catch it before it got to that point. I just don't want an us vs. them bias here at LPSG; there's enough of that shit in real life. I didn't like his statement that this is becoming a gay site. That has never been the case. I have made some straight friends here, and I appreciate their presence. I do take exception to Tony's comment "Seems like a lot of old queens posting to each other." That I found offensive. I am one of the more prolific gay posters at this board. I am not old, not a queen, and most of my posts are not directed at other gay members.

We can both recall the surprise/shock look that creeps up on her face when we haul it out.  And maybe we try to be lighthearted about getting our dicks scraped by an inexperienced head-giver.

Well, such situations are not exclusively heterosexual. We gay men experience the same things with our partners.

But in any case, I'm glad that we're all free and open enough to share our experiences and our stories, regardless of which way we swing.

My point exactly. People of all sexualities are welcome to open up and discuss freely on this board, and that's as it should be.

Phallostrates: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1080030404;start=0#10 date=03/24/04 at 06:33:38]
I do take exception to Tony's comment "Seems like a lot of old queens posting to each other." That I found offensive.[/quote]

Boy howdy. When I read that, I had to freshen myself with a new layer of mascara and tighten up the bustier a bit. ::) (Those of you who know me know that I'm joking!) In all seriousness, I also found that comment to be more than a tad disrespectful. I think Tony did cross a line there. The gay men here don't staight bash. We expect the same courtesy.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Phallostrates link=board=meetgreet;num=1080030404;start=0#11 date=03/24/04 at 07:15:22]

Boy howdy. When I read that, I had to freshen myself with a new layer of mascara and tighten up the bustier a bit.[/quote]

Boy howdy? Dimitri, the thought of a hulking, fuzzy Greek bear in makeup and lingerie is also pretty offensive! :eek:

ORCABOMBER: At the end of the day, it's about tolerance and acceptance, gay sexual activity is NOT something that gets me going, unless it's to empty my guts at least! :D

Saying that, straight "I love to bang her till she bleeds" chat is so...dull.

Beneficial discussion is the best. ;D

hung: One more straight guy checking in here. I enjoy reading all the post here on LPSG. Do I worry about gay vs straight? Not one moment. I enjoy my penis and the pleasure it gives to me. I also enjoy viewing a nice penis. As we all know there are many sites where this is possible.

I can recall visiting the "Old Country" - Europe. Where we have grape leaves they have the real features of the human male body.

My body is not as great to look at as when I was a teen ager. But then I am not totally ugly either. I still enjoy life and my body.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=hung link=board=meetgreet;num=1080030404;start=0#14 date=03/25/04 at 05:55:49]I can recall visiting the "Old Country" - Europe.  Where we have grape leaves they have the real features of the human male body.[/quote]
Fig. Same thing for the female body.

RealityChecker: [quote author=Phallostrates link=board=meetgreet;num=1080030404;start=0#11 date=03/24/04 at 07:15:22]

Boy howdy. When I read that, I had to freshen myself with a new layer of mascara and tighten up the bustier a bit. ::) (Those of you who know me know that I'm joking!) In all seriousness, I also found that comment to be more than a tad disrespectful. I think Tony did cross a line there. The gay men here don't staight bash. We expect the same courtesy.[/quote]

But the incredibly not-so-funny, downright peculiar thing is... I swear, I read you and I hear DMW's voice. Even though you two are supposed to be different people, the way you converse on here, I swear you sound the same!

Don't get me wrong. Tony shouldn't have said what he said. That was mean, and I could see how it would offend people.

But if you have to make up screen names to help build your argument... that's sad too.

smallpenis5: hey,...i gotta say that i'm obviously jealous of you big dicked guys,...but i agree,..there needs to be more women here,...i've tried yahoo group and whatnot,...but it always ends up being a gay thing ???

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=RealityChecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1080030404;start=0#16 date=03/29/04 at 23:19:03]
But if you have to make up screen names to help build your argument... that's sad too.
[/quote]

And I would agree, were that the case. This is the first time that I can recall someone suggesting that Phallostrates and I are the same person. In the past I have received PMs accusing me of 'inventing' Dantesco as an alter ego, but he's very real; I know him personally. The strangest case was when someone insisted in several PMs that DeeBlackthorne and I are the same person and that I invented our 'rivalry' in order to stir up drama on the board. (I wonder if Dee ever got similar PMs from that member?) Be all that as it may, I have but one screen name here. Most 'old-timers' will admit that I'm not really seeking support for my arguments; if I have an opinion, I will voice it even if I'm howling alone. If someone else shares that opinion, that doesn't mean that 'someone' is me under an assumed name.