Straight guys - Circle jerks or jerking off with guys?

Do you jerk off with/around guys friends?

• Yes

Votes: 252 40.9%
  • No

Votes: 242 39.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 122 19.8%

• Total voters
D

deleted13947531

I’m curious about how usual it is for straight guys to jerk off with their friends in the same room. I’m my experience, before I was out as gay, I had quite a few straight friends jerk off with me and they were the ones who initiated it. Is this common? I’d like to hear from straight guys mostly.

Volman

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well,
As a happily married ( to a woman) father of 3 I can tell you that I thoroughly enjoy getting together with my other married buddies for a guys evening out. There's 4 of us and we do this approx every month or two. Part of our evening consist of stroking our cut cocks or sometimes even stroking each other. We've all been buddies since college and have actually found that out sex lives with our respective wives have even improved as we swap stories and just get horny together. We've even swapped head a few times but nothing further. There hasn't been a single negative or bad thing happen. It's totally helped our lives overall by giving us a break from our daily duties.

ras_

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not sure how to count this one... I've never jerked off with other guys in person, but the occasional group jerk on cam is always fun. I might actually enjoy the real thing, but I don't think I'll ever actually work up the nerve! :laughing:

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never thought of doing this, never been asked to participate, I don't know anyone openly who's done it, and I wouldn't want to try. Just doesn't sound that hot to me!

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Years ago I read an article from an anthropology journal that said in many cultures around the world it was thought rather odd for a single guy (or a guy whose girlfriend/wife was unavailable) NOT to be having some sort of sex with his single male friends.

I know it's an old trope, but think how much calmer the world would be if circle jerks were just as normal for straight guys as playing sports.....

A friend once spun off this hysterical story (he'd had a few drinks): You know how commuter rail trains often have a bar car where you can get a drink on your way home from work? Imagine if the same trains had a circle jerk car?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same here - Seattle Jacks. Love it
Wish I had a local wank group, in the sticks so they don't exist and I do love wanking with guys regardless of their sexual orientation. My first experiences of a group was with mates

Dippo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How do you start a jacking group?
I guess, ask? Apparently there's a local Snapchat for a massive group near me and they got sourced from people asking friends/posting on reddit/lpsg/kik, or using dating apps like Grindr. If there's rules and enough people, the rest should follow.

Ojala362

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You can also try posting on squirt.org or Doublelist for jack off groups. Lots of San Francisco Bay Area guys meat up this way.

Reactions: alexD37