Straight guys - Circle jerks or jerking off with guys?

Do you jerk off with/around guys friends?

• Yes

Votes: 252 40.9%
  • No

Votes: 242 39.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 122 19.8%

• Total voters

mrjobuddy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure how to count this one... I've never jerked off with other guys in person, but the occasional group jerk on cam is always fun. I might actually enjoy the real thing, but I don't think I'll ever actually work up the nerve! :laughing:
Well having a friend at a young age helps. When your younger you do not have all those societal stereotypes hanging over your head. You can experiment and have a very amazing experience that is not awkward or uncomfortable. Once you have that you never want to give the bind up. A way to share something so special and personal that you have never been able to share before.

P.B

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bi guy and full on wanker here. I really can't tell how common it is among straight dudes: maybe if I ever serve time in prison I'll give you a better informed answer!

I can say I though, I love the camaraderie of beating my meat with like-minded guys, it's always sexy but not always sexual. Perhaps that difference is an indicator of when straight guys have been present??

You maybe best starting a thread in the Zoomers lounge forum, as that really took off as a Covid thing, when guys could hold virtual jacking meets. So a lot of the visitors are gonna be men who do or would like to wank with buddies. I take a part in the Sunday night meets if I am home alone but it's not a regular event for me. Next time I get chance to join I'll ask how many lads describe themselves as straight.

I remember a guy answering a similar post by saying that it either wasn't a straight/ gay/ bi thing it was a "Male thing" or a "Cock thing", I can't remember which but it summed up the collective vibe that occurs sometimes when all the guys get deeply into the bate. Like a supportive collective trance.

Dippo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bi guy and full on wanker here. I really can't tell how common it is among straight dudes: maybe if I ever serve time in prison I'll give you a better informed answer!

I can say I though, I love the camaraderie of beating my meat with like-minded guys, it's always sexy but not always sexual. Perhaps that difference is an indicator of when straight guys have been present??

You maybe best starting a thread in the Zoomers lounge forum, as that really took off as a Covid thing, when guys could hold virtual jacking meets. So a lot of the visitors are gonna be men who do or would like to wank with buddies. I take a part in the Sunday night meets if I am home alone but it's not a regular event for me. Next time I get chance to join I'll ask how many lads describe themselves as straight.

I remember a guy answering a similar post by saying that it either wasn't a straight/ gay/ bi thing it was a "Male thing" or a "Cock thing", I can't remember which but it summed up the collective vibe that occurs sometimes when all the guys get deeply into the bate. Like a supportive collective trance.
That's exactly my thoughts! There's a big difference between getting off alongside someone, and getting someone off. With circle jerking, it's all about the energy.

I've had minimal experience but it has been with straight guys, and they have said they were surprised/happy that I didn't want to take it any further. If I wanted that... I'd have gone for a gay/bi guy y'know :laughing:

Reactions: RJ5on1 and P.B

CumLovingMWM

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well,
As a happily married ( to a woman) father of 3 I can tell you that I thoroughly enjoy getting together with my other married buddies for a guys evening out. There's 4 of us and we do this approx every month or two. Part of our evening consist of stroking our cut cocks or sometimes even stroking each other. We've all been buddies since college and have actually found that out sex lives with our respective wives have even improved as we swap stories and just get horny together. We've even swapped head a few times but nothing further. There hasn't been a single negative or bad thing happen. It's totally helped our lives overall by giving us a break from our daily duties.
I wish! I read stories like this and wonder how it came about...

Hardybob

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well,
As a happily married ( to a woman) father of 3 I can tell you that I thoroughly enjoy getting together with my other married buddies for a guys evening out. There's 4 of us and we do this approx every month or two. Part of our evening consist of stroking our cut cocks or sometimes even stroking each other. We've all been buddies since college and have actually found that out sex lives with our respective wives have even improved as we swap stories and just get horny together. We've even swapped head a few times but nothing further. There hasn't been a single negative or bad thing happen. It's totally helped our lives overall by giving us a break from our daily duties.
Why don’t i have friends like this!