Straight guys...COULD I turn you?!?!?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think that....if you were to strip naked in front of me, take my cock in your mouth....and let me jerk your cock....there'd be no problem what so ever lol

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ive a really bad habit lately of turning straight guys....

Even when its not planned it happens. Prob cos i have a ridiculously deep throat n can take a lot of dick.

I was just wondering.....straight guys....could i turn you?!!!

:rolleyes:

I don't think anyone can turn anyone who doesn't already want to be turned...:cool:

but to answer the OP, I'd have to say no...

Last edited:

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok, not to sound rude or nuts, but how do you turn them? YOu flash them ur pretty eye lashes and then melt for you? The reason I say that is, how are they going to know u are a great cock sucker without something before hand> YOu just walk around with ur mouth open? My thought is, if you meet the guys (at bar, party or whatever) and then you have a conversation, hit on them and they get with you ... well, they probably weren't totally str8 in the first place.

I mean, I fucked my str8 college roommate a couple times (once while we were in college and then a year or so later). He always dated girls; I was in his wedding and he is still married (after 20 something years and has kids). But is he str8? Makes ya wonder, right?

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Buddy -

Could you be turned by a hot girl - maybe Angelina Jolie? She's about as hot as they come. Could she make you turn straight, makey you give up cock?

I'm guessing no.

I'm also guessing that a straight can't be turned like you suggest.

You say you have a dep throat. I've got to ask, how do you go about conveying that? I've had offers like that before and have not taken any of them - at least not yet.

I only way I know to turn a str8 guy is wiht cash.

What's your scheme.

Even when its not planned it happens. Prob cos i have a ridiculously deep throat n can take a lot of dick.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Turn me to what? THE DARK SIDE?!
:biggrin1:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Dont be so cocky, you dont have any Magic powers. If you can TURN them, they werent so str8 to start with, and probably woulda dropped to their knees for the first cock that was offered to them.