Straight guys, Do any of you not like...

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
- Raises hand -

Stick and ball sports do nothing for me. But I follow motorsports, particularly Formula 1 Auto Racing.

The worst thing about stick and ball sports is - sportscasters! Good god those idiots just won't shut the fuck up, they are so in love with the sound of their own voices. Hint: this is TV, not radio, we can see what's happening, you don't need to describe every last nuance.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Stronzo said:
......... as does this response.:rolleyes:

How about this response?

I only like sports when there are guys running aorund in tight uniforms, slapping each others asses:rolleyes:

...Oh, umm.. I mean..........when there are hot cheerleaders.... with big tits... mmm, yah...... go Baseball.....:rolleyes:

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Stronzo said:
......... as does this response.:rolleyes:
I think that was the point. :cool:

jeff black said:
How about this response?

I only like sports when there are guys running aorund in tight uniforms, slapping each others asses:rolleyes:
Football and Wrestling must be like the "gayest" sports, tho'. One is a bunch of men staring at each other's asses and slapping them afterwards. Not to mention the leaping on top of each other with forceful thrust. Then there's wrestling...where everyone is fondling each other and putting their hands on everybody else's crotch and lifting people's crotches into their own faces and what not.

*shrugs*

Different strokes for different folks tho'...LoL

As far as sports go though I do prefer Tennis, Baseball, and Basketball...tho'. Mainly because I played them all growing up. I like watching Street racing. Not so much the going in circles thing tho'.

But the like of Sports is definately something you learn to like as you grow up. Thus my original response.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
playainda336 said:
I think that was the point. :cool:

Football and Wrestling must be like the "gayest" sports, tho'. One is a bunch of men staring at each other's asses and slapping them afterwards. Not to mention the leaping on top of each other with forceful thrust. Then there's wrestling...where everyone is fondling each other and putting their hands on everybody else's crotch and lifting people's crotches into their own faces and what not.

*shrugs*

Different strokes for different folks tho'...LoL

As far as sports go though I do prefer Tennis, Baseball, and Basketball...tho'. Mainly because I played them all growing up. I like watching Street racing. Not so much the going in circles thing tho'.

But the like of Sports is definately something you learn to like as you grow up. Thus my original response.

No, I agree,... my earlier post was a joke.

Sports can be alot of fun ot watch and play. I like the excersize.
Hockey and volleyball= awsome!!
Tennis is great too...

horsehung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:
No, I agree,... my earlier post was a joke.

Sports can be alot of fun ot watch and play. I like the excersize.
Hockey and volleyball= awsome!!
Tennis is great too...

Hey dipshit,..the question was asked of" STRAIT GUYS"hello..hello...fuckin moron:eek:

sometimesomewhere

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mem0101 said:
Sports?

Because I know that some gay guys do like sports and some straight women do like sports, but I can not get into it. I find it boring and a waste of time to watch other people play a game. Baseball is too slow, Football with 3 minutes left (and me waiting to watch 60 minutes) takes 45 minutes.

So as to the post about straight guys and gay guys being friends the only discussion I don't participate is in sports. the only way I know of a sports story is if it is so big as to make it into the beginning of a newscast.

Sometimes I think Western culture dictates that straight men must be into sports. I spoke to a businessman a few months ago and he said he felt obligated to watch hours of football, and he wished he didn't have to.

I think being into sports is also for people with less than high IQ.

i hears that.

i fucking hate sports. i always have. my worst memory involves a Philadelphia Phillies game... and i was so fucking bored when my mom and her friends would watch football. nuts to sports. i don't pay attention to that shit. the only reason i know who Ben Rothelsberger is is because i live in Pittsburgh, and he came into my work when i was working at a convieniece store and he was a total douchebag. the guy i was working with was freaking out "didn't you know who that was? THAT WAS BIG BEN!!!" so what, he's a douche.

the only sport i participate in is inner-city bicycle warriorism... there's no score, your life is in peril, and at the end of the day, you get to live to do it again tomorrow. hahah.

by the way, that's made up.

and i don't think it's a matter of if you're gay or not... although idiots seem to equate not knowing who A-rod is with being gay.

and doesn't "A-rod" sound a little phalic to you? h'mmmm..

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
horsehung said:
Hey dipshit,..the question was asked of" STRAIT GUYS"hello..hello...fuckin moron:eek:

Speaking of fucking morons ... that's the thing about a site where people are free to respond where and when they choose: they tend to just do that. And if you don't like that, I'd be delighted to give you a list of suggestions as to exactly what you can do about that.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Stronzo said:
My gaydar always goes off when "straight" guys aren't interested in sports.:biggrin1: :cool:
I'm learning something new everyday about homosexuals on LPSG. :biggrin1:

Do you all have gaydars?

My Boobievision is a masterpiece of precision but I think that my gaydar must be a bit hypotrophic.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dongalong said:
I'm learning something new everyday about homosexuals on LPSG. :biggrin1:

Do you all have gaydars?

My Boobievision is a masterpiece of precision but I think that my gaydar must be a bit hypotrophic.

one of my friends has the orgasm radar.....he looks at a girl and is like screamer, taker, deepthroater, mutli-orgasmer, waste of time.....etc.....and the amazing thing is he has been right so many times

Spoogesicle

Experimental Member
Media
Under a bridge...The Bridge of Sighs (or Size?)
Sexuality
Unsure
horsehung said:
the question was asked of" STRAIT GUYS"hello..hello...fuckin moron:eek:

Actually, I was under the impression that it was asked of straight guys, not strait guys; at least that's what the original poster typed. Strait means something entirely different. Moron? "Pot, kettle: line one."

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
horsehung said:
...horsehung said, as he felt himself in dire straits when trying to reason with humans as opposed to objects and imaginary friends.

NYyankeeboi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is funny, but I play baseball and have since t-ball, however I get bored watching it on tv...I have the same problem with football, I play, but watching it on tv bores me... Boxing, Hockey and Basketball I could watch all day long, go figure....

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
college22punk9 said:
Yes, could this thread be more idiotic? You just said yourself, women, gay guys, and straight, all like sports. But not every single one of them within that group do.

As for personally, i'm gay, and I like to watch sports (but only the ones that I actually play). It's more enjoyable for me, because I can compare game strategies and such with professionals, so it's very enjoyable for me to watch. On the other hand, if I had never played a sport (say football), it is really hard for me to watch it on tv, however it's a lot of fun to watch in person because of the atmosphere.

I"m sure everyone has their reasons for watching sports, but I doubt anyone feels compelled to watch a certain sport because its what "masculine guys" do. They watch ebcause they like it, if not they'd pick a different sport.

This thread is just dumb in general. Everyone likes to watch some sort of sport or another (for the great majority). I mean, can we say "olympics"?

You sure do spend a lot of time responding to dumb idiotic threads...what does that make you?