Straight guys, Do any of you not like...

korndog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
handcuffsfan4 said:
i have always hated sports. the only sports team i was on was rock climbing. personaly i dont even like watching people climb. i think it was because i was raised by only my mother and sports just never came up. plus sports seem very gay to me. i realy dont want to see two sweaty guys wrestle or guys in tight pants slapping eachothers asses. its just not my thing. im more into art and fashion. thats one thing i dont get, why is it that fashion where girls are half dressed most of the time controled by gay society? i realy want to get into it so i can find some hott model. blah

You bring up a good point. I have always wondered why most (all?) the men in certain professions ( hair stylist, designer, make up guy in dept store) are gay. These really should be a straight guys dream job. Think about it. You get to work with beautiful women, you get to touch them as part of your job,and because you have to listen to all their chit chat, they think you are all sensitive and stuff. Plus a lot of stylists make good money. It should be a real pussy buffet.

korndog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think interest or lack of interest in sports indicates anyone's sexual orientation. So if you play sports and watch sports that makes you straight? And if you hate sports that makes you gay? And I suppose if you watch sports but don't play sports that makes you bi?

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting thread. I have to say that str8 men are into competitive games. The str8 men who hate athletic sports but are competitive, go into areas where they can kick ass. The gay men same thing...different arenas. I know Lesbians, and str8 female feminists hate statements like this, but men are competitve gameplayers. They can be QUITE thrilling.